As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] - Fallout: The Battle for Boulder City - GAME OVER: NCR + FOLLOWER VICTORY

1333435363739»

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well looks like it wasn't a mafia ploy to tie? How about that. @Capfalcon I guess that's another reason to airlock you?

@SLyM
    <<Not mafia
    So what was that about?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I wasn't a fan of a couple of the post you had made the last few days then got really annoyed with everyone voting you with a reasoning which became meaningless the moment you died green

also if you died green and I hadn't voted for you right then everyone would have been like "what the hell man, you throwaway vote him when he isn't going to die, but you don't when everyone else is? totes m-vibes bro"

I mean, yeah, I did find you pretty suspicious, it was more just me getting really annoyed with everyone doing something I really, really didn't like.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    let me tell you a story about how frustrated I was that on the day that we knew there would be two vote deaths, several of the mafia all voted for the same mafia member.

that

was not a good day

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Yeah, your PM to me was pretty hilarious

I was pretty sure that baidol was going to the stake on that one, but then he never ever did

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Ah okay. I haven't played in awhile, but I think I'm pretty much always like that. Last week was super busy so I couldn't post when I wanted to or pay enough attention... Until right before I got voted out. Most of my hunches were mafia though so that makes me happy.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Langly (I think) and 38thdoe are family men , now. IT'S CHANGED THE META!

And expecting a new one in August

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    make sure it comes on the second

then we can be birthday buddies

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Henry was born on the 18th so I'm actually hoping for two weeks early and just have one date to remember.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm so irritated at Infy that he explained the Cola thing to premium.

just HAD to ruin my fun.

Although

My orders for handing them out where Premium, Spectre, Gumpy

So I got like 2 mafia out of 3. lol

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Please stop having babies.

They are the worst kind of people.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Next to snakes
    on a plane

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Flarne wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I still feel shitty about how the Sigil phalla ended up.
    As salty as I am about how it ended Sigil was one of the most memorable phallas I've played in. It was well designed, thematic, had unique roles and allowed a lot of people to have personal narratives besides just being on this team or that team. It was a good game :^:

• TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    I'm so irritated at Infy that he explained the Cola thing to premium.

just HAD to ruin my fun.

Although

My orders for handing them out where Premium, Spectre, Gumpy

So I got like 2 mafia out of 3. lol
    Just got around to remembering that I was in a phalla a week or so ago.

Hello.

I may have been inactive for the first day, but hopefully I made it up to everyone on day 2.

@Premium, I got your number.

Anyway, I don't play much phalla and whatnot anymore, so it is always fun to pop by once or twice a year and just do some dumb stuff and see what happens. Not going to say "Most of my hunches were correct, haha!" because that's kind of a weak statement if you didn't talk about it in the thread ahead of time and I nailed Premium to the wall (Thanks whoever trusted in me.) after a single day.

Also, @LonelyAhava, you cut me deep. You know I would have drank that shit immediately.

--

On a side note, the shit between @Baidol & @Obifett is real fucking stupid.

Knock that shit off, dudes. I (assume) you are grown-ass adults. This is a forum game. There should not be hurt feelings over it. PM eachother or someshit and hug it out. This community is a dying one as it is, we don't need added drama and people refusing to play with one another.

I leave for a few years and people (aside from me) start acting like jerks to one another. Pff.

--

@TheRoadVirus - It was a fun day of activity! Aside from all the drama at games end, I hope you enjoyed putting it on as much as the rest of us enjoyed playing it.

<3

XOXOXOXO

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Flarne wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I still feel shitty about how the Sigil phalla ended up.
    As salty as I am about how it ended Sigil was one of the most memorable phallas I've played in. It was well designed, thematic, had unique roles and allowed a lot of people to have personal narratives besides just being on this team or that team. It was a good game :^:

Somehow I missed this post before, but thanks for the compliment ^_^

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀