As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FIGHTING GAMES CLUB CARIBE PR LETSGO

19495969798100»

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i can confirm for you that that was the match it was because i remember you saying that that was your first real exposure to fighting games

you're welcome

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    i can confirm for you that that was the match it was because i remember you saying that that was your first real exposure to fighting games

you're welcome

I was like 98% sure it's that money match, thank you for helping me fill in the 2%!

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    do you want to fight, huntera

i'm just grinding dante and iron man combos right now

i just saw a crazy joe vs coach steve ft7 and crazy joe did a solo conversion off of dante's air throw that blew my fucking mind

it works even at max height normal jump though the spacing is tricky on some characters

after the throw you do his dp + l which is the move where he makes like a fire tornado, then you hit L again for the follow up, and then as they're falling you hit them with the lightning legs into ground bounce into combo

it's pretty sick

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    I can fight for a little bit! I've got Plans for later*

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I like boxing so fighting games feel natural to watch

This discussion has been closed.