Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Art & Animation Journey of LEGACY - [[NSFW]- GIF Heavy!]

123457»

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Dude this is all so great.
    You work fast as hell man.

SeveredHead
  • LegacyGameLegacyGame Registered User regular
    edited July 3
    Took all week to put together a new lopoly mesh, originally when I was updating the rig it was all over the place, bits and pieces in maya, some only done in zbrush, so I started from scratch with my new and improved topo and workflow.

tumblr_os6o29jame1sg3x5go1_r3_540.jpgtumblr_os6o29jame1sg3x5go2_r3_540.jpg

tumblr_os6o29jame1sg3x5go4_r3_400.jpgtumblr_os6o29jame1sg3x5go6_r3_400.jpg

tumblr_os6o29jame1sg3x5go3_r3_400.jpgtumblr_os6o29jame1sg3x5go5_r3_400.jpg

LegacyGame on
    Toasticus
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I feel like it would be very hard to flex your wrist in those things, but I love it otherwise.

Iruka wrote: »
    I feel like it would be very hard to flex your wrist in those things, but I love it otherwise.

Surprisingly it's ok with only a little crashing

edited July 5
    LegacyGame on
    bowenToasticusBrolo
    So this is done, might add more shots, was more fun than I thought, also more tricky than I expected, secondary animaiton and subtle arcs be damned!

Angel_of_BaconYoshisummonsbowen
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I love it. Its fun to watch that helmet move. Until it was animated I was reading it completely wrong, I just figured it did not open up.

123457»