Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Dam

13»

• photon_man62photon_man62 Registered User regular
    Oh wow, most comments I've ever seen under a page on this site, and it's under one that is completely unrelated to the main story.

• ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    Oh wow, most comments I've ever seen under a page on this site, and it's under one that is completely unrelated to the main story.

Always expect the unexpected.

• LazarusKingLazarusKing Registered User regular
    Holy hell.

• narwhaonarwhao Registered User regular
    WELL ALRIGHT THEN

• Dennis D.Dennis D. West Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    LOL!

• AshleyHoneyBeeAshleyHoneyBee Registered User new member
    So much for Malachi's message in a bottle; it look like it got trapped in the dam. :(

http://campcomic.com/comic/dear-mom

• barcsbarcs ireland Registered User regular
    ha!

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    I know this strip is dark, but it's still one of my favorites. Just the Beaver's face is so horrified and it's terrible, but I don't know, maybe I'm just an awful person.

• MashtatoMashtato Registered User regular
    Oh man, this one always cracks me up.

briguy
  • occamslaseroccamslaser Registered User new member
    AHHAHAHAHAHA

• MRTFMRTF Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Even though everyone has their own opinions, I find this somewhat serious for various reasons instead of funny. I guess the joke here is the word "dam" which sounds like "damn". Can't find anything else really.

I'd be devastated, probably haunted for the rest of my pointless life should a similiar tragedy happen to me.
    So yeah I wouldn't dare to even smile on that beaver's accident, even if it's just a webcomic; those bad things happen in real life too.

On a sidenote: I doubt the beaver would bother eating or even chewing plastic, even if there was something edible inside in that jar/container. There's plenty of other food around there, it's not a desperate situation where one would eat anything to survive.

Most mammals smell or take a small taste before swallowing and a material like plastic is very different than most edible organic materials.

MRTF on
    Geth
  • @MRTF: I don`t think this is supposed to be funny, just explain the elephant drugs and how they make you relive tragedy.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I think it's funny. Dark, but funny.

• Spyke66Spyke66 Registered User regular
    :(

• MajoraMajora Registered User new member
    This issue is definitely in my top 5 so far. I seriously almost died. This and the boob drawing one really resonated with me.

• Great UlcerGreat Ulcer Registered User regular
    Depressing to heartwarming to darkly hilarious. I love this comic

13»