As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokemon Thread: Darkrai codes May 1-24th through Gamestop

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    It is a hanggliding dragon

it is great

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »

it is great
    Salamance as a big, angry dragon!

Now he's a tadpole!

CYpGAPn.png
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    lucha libre pikachu

LUCHA LIBRE PIKACHU

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    ahahahahaha

I went through a crazy amount of trouble to get the focus punch tm in gen 4

and then forgot to save after teaching it to the guy I wanted it on, and then transferred it!
    daaaaaaaamn iiiiiiiit

• DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Also apparently they are giving out shiny Beldums in-game which is tad because Metagross is one of the cooler shinies.

I assume it's the one Steven gives you post-game, seeing how regular Beldums aren't the unique thing they were in Gen III

Damnit.

If it wasn't enough that the spoilers also included what the shiny mega looked like, my awesome new thing is the new red gyarados.

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    everything you love will become a red gyarados.

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    lucha libre pikachu

LUCHA LIBRE PIKACHU

Hoping the anime has a seasonal tie-in as they have in the past, because
    I need a rival's Lucha Libre trainer to go mano a mano with Ash's Hawlucha

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    That cosplaying Pikachu also gains different moves based on what clothes it is wearing - Comet Punch, Draining Kiss, Icicle Crash, Electric Terrain and

wait for it

Flying Press

Unless these give pikachu a decent speed stat theyre all worthless

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    BugBoy wrote: »

it is great
    Salamance as a big, angry dragon!

Now he's a tadpole!

He's a Bagon that has fully realized his dream of flight. It is awesome.
    Unless these give pikachu a decent speed stat theyre all worthless

The moves are for contests only.

Also, Mega Lopunny is the first Normal/Fighting type I'm pretty sure. So that's cool.

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
    edited August 2014
    Oh contests . So its ultra worthless.

Meloetta is the first normal fighting btw

King Riptor on
  • InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    Shit, Meloetta? Stupid legends, they shouldn't count!

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
    Also I went back and looked at the scans. Tgey clearly show pikachu using these in battle not contests

• Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    mega salamence looks like moon knight's drone glider thing

i tried to get pictures of that but there aren't good ones within five minutes GIS of here

Megamence has its legs tucked behind those shoulder pads for extra drag resistance. So cute

I just wonder traded with a guy named jesus, immediately followed by a guy named christ

getting some holy pokemon today

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Dys wrote: »
    If it wasn't enough that the spoilers also included what the shiny mega looked like, my awesome new thing is the new red gyarados.

Yeah that does suck for anyone who got one previously, since it devalues them a bit. But much like Haxorus in BW2, I'm pumped because I love the look of the shiny version and there's practically zero chance I'll ever get one otherwise. Now if they'd just release a shiny Rayquaza event in North America...

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Yeah, it's pretty cool, I'll admit.

I just have to hope that they decide to toss in a mega golem/kingler/archeops so I can be stupid excited again.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    i want mega machamp with a million arms

also a mega dragonite just so we can have dragonitite

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    give mega dragonite a spear and a suit of armor

dragoknight

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    mega dragonite automatically puts itself in the PC so you don't have to look at dragonite

2x39jD4.jpg
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    i want mega machamp with a million arms

also a mega dragonite just so we can have dragonitite

Well, Dragonite is getting an EX card in the next expansion...

(This is no guarantee whatsoever)

• Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    So I start up my copy of Black 2 to check something and it turns out I had a Deoxys waiting for me with the delivery man. I'm resetting for a jolly one now.

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    I just want Mega Galvantula, he'd basically just be an even larger yet still adorable spider that shoots lightning.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Lopunny indicates that they're not limiting themselves to Gen 3 for Megas (I saw Diancie as an exception to the rule), which is great, but my chances of a Mega Tropius just got a little dimmer.

But my chances of a Mega Delibird...

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I want a mega for every eligible pokemon.

Cause every one of them is some little kids favourite.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    I'm really sad mega lopunny is somehow less sexy than super sexy regular lopunny. Like, mega lopunny should have huge rabbit titties, or something. It just looks like one of those fallapart toys now. You know, the ones with the base you would push in and the string would slack and the giraffe would collapse.

Sounds like the shiny Beldum is a limited-time Internet giveway. So not quite a Red Gyarados.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

I'm really sad mega lopunny is somehow less sexy than super sexy regular lopunny. Like, mega lopunny should have huge rabbit titties, or something. It just looks like one of those fallapart toys now. You know, the ones with the base you would push in and the string would slack and the giraffe would collapse.

You know someone actually thinks this and that physically hurts me

You know, I think druddigon would have a chance at having a pretty rad mega evolution.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    *huff puff* i heard huge rabbit titties from the other thread

You know someone actually thinks this and that physically hurts me

I'm pretty sure this already exists on some corner of the Internet.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    I know it's a remake of the Hoenn games and it's only natural that all the megas are from the Hoenn generation

But

When @SilverWind told me that there was a Dragon/Fairy mega, at first not specifying what it was, I got really hyped for Mega Dragonite

dN0T6ur.png
    Dys wrote: »
    You know, I think druddigon would have a chance at having a pretty rad mega evolution.

Before Tyrantrum, I always thought Druddigon would have made sense as a rock dragon. I guess he still could be, but it'd be less unique now.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I know it's a remake of the Hoenn games and it's only natural that all the megas are from the Hoenn generation

But

When @SilverWind told me that there was a Dragon/Fairy mega, at first not specifying what it was, I got really hyped for Mega Dragonite

I feel like that was a rumored type for a rumored Mega Dragonite a few weeks prior to XY's launch.

Thinking about it more, Pixilate's kind of wasted on Mega Altaria. Sure it can learn Hyper Voice, but it has no Special Attack boosters, whereas it can learn Dragon Dance but no good physical Normal attacks.

Edit: Oh duh, Return! OK yeah, Megaltaria could do decent with a Return/Earthquake/DDance/Roost build. Not a lot of physical Fairies.

Mx. Quill on
    Wyborn wrote: »

But

Retyped Dragonite would be Dragon water or pure Dragon imo

oh come on, look how big and sweet it is

Dragonite practically screams Fairy-type

dN0T6ur.png
    Dragonite's already Pseudo-Legendary. I want a MegaDragonair. The evolution Dragonair always deserved.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

edited August 2014
    Did that stop Mega Tyranitar????

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    or metagross, or garchomp

This discussion has been closed.