As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WWE Supercard Thread (and wrestling I guess)

19495969798100»

• Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    I kinda want to start over from scratch but the trick i read online about signing in with facebook or game center is not working for me.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    I'll give you Del Rio but do you really blame them for not wanting to give Angle another chance?

Considering how hard he has been working to stay clean and the amount of regret he's said to have with everything that transpired when he left WWE I don't think it would be a bad thing to consider. I know when he spoke on the Ross Report he definitely sounded like he was getting things in his life in order finally and I'd like to see him finish up in WWE in some capacity.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    Devlin_Dragonus
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    I'll give you Del Rio but do you really blame them for not wanting to give Angle another chance?

Considering how hard he has been working to stay clean and the amount of regret he's said to have with everything that transpired when he left WWE I don't think it would be a bad thing to consider. I know when he spoke on the Ross Report he definitely sounded like he was getting things in his life in order finally and I'd like to see him finish up in WWE in some capacity.

I'd like to see him back as well but I'd understand if they never do.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    Besides I'm pretty sure it's Vince and not Hunter that's keeping Angle out. But I could see HHH thinking the same way as well.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Also I'm not sure if they really drove Punk away. I feel he was just burned out and had lost his love for wrestling.

Which, hey, it's totally fine!

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    CM Happy with finally not getting the shit kicked out of him so just leave him alone

The new regime so far has hired KENTA, Prince Devitt, and Kevin Steen just to name a few. Even if you don't like how they handled Del Rio and Punk they clearly know how to pick future talent to carry the company.

And that's not even counting an unknown in NXT who could become big.

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    I've gotten 4 super rares so far.. And 3 of them are support cards agggghhhhh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WARNING INCOMING DIRT SHEET "NEWS"
    WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose is reportedly not yet viewed by WWE backstage officials as a main event talent. This is despite Ambrose asserting himself quite well as a singles talent as United States champion in The Shield or his more recent feud with Seth Rollins.

Sure they gave him the main event slot on Monday just for shits and giggles.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    yeah its not like he's in main event feuds or closing raw all the time

what the fuck

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    wirehead26zllehsKilroyPwnanObrienAndy Joe
    edited August 2014
    The Betman wrote: »
    yeah its not like he's in main event feuds or closing raw all the time

what the fuck

Slow news week, they just needed something controversial to post so the base can get riled up.

wirehead26 on
This discussion has been closed.