Options

[chat]over

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Guysguysguys.

I'm doing my first MTG draft this Friday!

I'm so excited!!

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    HELLO I AM A HUMAN LIKE YOU HERE TO GIVE YOU NUTRITION INFORMATION HUMAN PEOPLE

HUMAN LIKE ME

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    my mom and i were making fun of how unbelievably formulaic captain america 1 was

it's exactly like elysium, only with an actual widely-known brand behind it

chris evans and hugo weaving can't save a shit script and a shit brand

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    also @arch did u see the ainsley harriott veggie burgers

wud u eat those i have never actually had a veggie burger but i kwite want to try the best one available

im not actually a hueg fan of bacon on burger so i can easily imagine a decent umami veggie buger workign very well with some good amerikan cheeze and an onion ring and some chutney and ketchup and stuff

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Underworld was fun and ok. The sequels continuously beat it into the ground until the last movie ended in such a way that you are confused into thinking maybe it was actually a tv pilot for an upcoming show.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Day 1 of vegetarian diet - Go!

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

rice+beans are veggie delight hth

too many carbos

so its not so much "vegetarian diet" and more of "not eating calories" diet

protip on a vegetarian diet you can actually eat more carbos because you are eating less calorie dense foodz and your body will make quicker use of the carbos

from what i understand of insect phsyiology

Agreed, but I have massive willpower issues. I do better with cold turkey than I do trying to be better with my selections.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

HUMAN LIKE ME

How much nutrition is there in hanging out in the colossal pillar of wasp eggs?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav wrote: »
    captain america was dumb as shit

it is one of the worst movies i have paid to see

is it because you hate america

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    my mom and i were making fun of how unbelievably formulaic captain america 1 was

I.... what?

I think I need some help on how Captain America is the same as Elysium.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Yo, imma make some industrial grade, bullshit, pancake syrup at a factory in Maple, NY.

Now accepting investors. 100% Maple Syrup. We'll make the bottles look all artisanal and shit.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My absolute favorite part of that article is that apparently the whiskey wasn't even bullshit! It was reasonably good! That's how all these places could get away with it.

it's not THAT hard to make passable spirits

hell lots of bars "downpour" booze and will pour cheap but still passable bourbon into makers mark etc

they pretty much never get caught

jameson is the only hard one to cover up because so many people drink it everyday

I was at this place a while back where the bartender very excitedly informed me that they had just gotten pappy!

Save it for the rubes, darlin'. It was my first time there. Im not getting a >$30 pour from someone I don't know/trust. Especially when it's something I've only had a handful of times.

Also pappy isn't worth it.

The only thing special about it is the price.

It's good. It's overhyped to hell and back, but it's another flavor in the brain bank. Who knows, maybe some day I'll be in a James Bond/CSI type situation where the fate of the world relies on me correctly identifying an obscure small batch pisco or an overpriced bourbon.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I.... what?

Both have a dreamy male lead
    both have the lead get powered up
    both have giant space stations that represent the 1%.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    spaghetti cleavage?
    is this a new tumblr fetish?

i find it acceptable

If only it didn't look like a bunch of anorexics throwing spaghetti up.
    If only it was just ladies in low cut dresses eating spaghetti like civilized beings.
    In only.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    captain america was dumb as shit

it is one of the worst movies i have paid to see

is it because you hate america

lets go with that, sure

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    the pappy 13yo rye is amazing

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    spaghetti cleavage?

i find it acceptable

If only it was just ladies in low cut dresses eating spaghetti like civilized beings.
    In only.

those waifus aint anorexic

pls no ruinerino

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I.... what?

yeah I'm having trouble finding any more similarity than a dude gets stronger through [insert way] and fights villain

you strip anything down that far and your commentary on it becomes worthless

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Tav, please pay money to see Lucy.

TIA

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    spaghetti cleavage?

i find it acceptable

In only.

you crazy

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Welp this month's extra payday allowed me to pay off my car in full.

Looking forward to those extra dolla dolla bills a month.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

HUMAN LIKE ME

seems legit

• Options

TIA

i've seen people here talk about it but it's not listed on any of the cinema websites here

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    also arch did u see the ainsley harriott veggie burgers

wud u eat those i have never actually had a veggie burger but i kwite want to try the best one available

im not actually a hueg fan of bacon on burger so i can easily imagine a decent umami veggie buger workign very well with some good amerikan cheeze and an onion ring and some chutney and ketchup and stuff

Veggie burgers tend to be bean / soy / wheat based

which makes them really good at absorbing other flavors

veggie burger + bacon is super good

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    i have been a storm of getting shit done today but its cost me

i haven't recovered yet from a day of digging ditches and now my back is really hurting

the running plan may be out for a few days

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    the static image is playing as a gif in reverse in my head and its making me nauseous
    WHY GOD AM I IMAGINATIVELY DYSLEXIC

Bless your heart.
  • Options

TIA

i've seen people here talk about it but it's not listed on any of the cinema websites here

Move to America.

See Lucy.

move back to... uh... that country you live in right now (Poland?)

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    No, it's exactly like Elysium in that it is entirely predictable, formulaic, and wooden as shit

the plot is obviously completely different

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Yo, imma make some industrial grade, bullshit, pancake syrup at a factory in Maple, NY.

Now accepting investors. 100% Maple Syrup. We'll make the bottles look all artisanal and shit.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My absolute favorite part of that article is that apparently the whiskey wasn't even bullshit! It was reasonably good! That's how all these places could get away with it.

it's not THAT hard to make passable spirits

hell lots of bars "downpour" booze and will pour cheap but still passable bourbon into makers mark etc

they pretty much never get caught

jameson is the only hard one to cover up because so many people drink it everyday

I was at this place a while back where the bartender very excitedly informed me that they had just gotten pappy!

Save it for the rubes, darlin'. It was my first time there. Im not getting a >$30 pour from someone I don't know/trust. Especially when it's something I've only had a handful of times.

Also pappy isn't worth it.

The only thing special about it is the price.

It's good. It's overhyped to hell and back, but it's another flavor in the brain bank. Who knows, maybe some day I'll be in a James Bond/CSI type situation where the fate of the world relies on me correctly identifying an obscure small batch pisco or an overpriced bourbon.

I dunno. I'd say it's as good as any other $50 bottle.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    spaghetti cleavage?

i find it acceptable

In only.

i don't think you know what an anorexic looks like...

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    apparently it is out here next week but i am already planning on seeing Hercules and GOTG in the next week so idk

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    No, it's exactly like Elysium in that it is entirely predictable, formulaic, and wooden as shit

you know who's predictable and formulaic

your mom

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Captain America 1 was perfectly fine. It suffered a lot from being an origin story which everyone is sick to death of, but it was competent and entertaining. It didn't make me regret seeing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8rFsmhNTc

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Thus far, I have yet to encounter a veggie alternative to meat (for burgers or mincemeat) that doesn't ruin the texture.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

you know who's predictable and formulaic

your mom

kimchi everynight i mean come on

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    evilbob wrote: »
    Captain America 1 was perfectly fine. It suffered a lot from being an origin story which everyone is sick to death of, but it was competent and entertaining. It didn't make me regret seeing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8rFsmhNTc

i se you're familiar with my former production company.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    This is terrible. French girl is listing things on the French equivalent of Gumtree on behalf of her parents. Her mum is fiddling with an iPad at the same time and both reading out every word of the account creation emails while also helpfully doing things like changing her password.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    variable please

why are you doing this to me

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Now that I'm past the first stage of packing the existential terror has mostly worn off and I'm actually getting pretty excited about this move.

Now I just need to finish lunch so I can get onto the second stage of packing and my second bout of existential terror.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    She's now sending herself emails and may have just deleted the posted adverts.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    variable please

why are you doing this to me

which thing

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.