Options

[chat]over

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Day breakers was great!

u are thinking of spring breakers

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

are we allowed shill our own tweets in here now?

even though ludious is terrible, i don't think he would use a pic of blackface for his twitter profile

that's a bridge too far

Ludious isn't black?

i actually don't know

i just assumed he was a racist white guy

wat

Ludious is a proud African-American

*takes notes*

You can trust me, I am 100% solid source for [chat]ter information.

21stCentury‌ is carrying Organichu‌ 's illegitimate love-child. It was conceived at PAX.

I'm just holding it until i find someone willing to adopt him.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Ridley Scott movies are almost always better in the 17 hour directors cut version

like Kingdom of Heaven was actually a good movie just not the version anyone saw in the theaters

In the case of Blade Runner, I strongly disagree.

There's like 17 cuts of Blade runner you'll have to narrow it down

That is actually one of the things I have a problem with.

Leave it alone! ...Well, too late now, i guess. :P

Any version except the one where they made Harrison Ford give voiceover at gunpoint is fine really.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I unapologetically loved Iron Man 3 and genuinely feel it was better than the first by a large margin.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

are we allowed shill our own tweets in here now?

even though ludious is terrible, i don't think he would use a pic of blackface for his twitter profile

that's a bridge too far

Ludious isn't black?

i actually don't know

i just assumed he was a racist white guy

Just pretend I had a lot to say in response to this and we went back and forth about the differences between a schtick and genuine feelings and you saying there is no difference and me disagreeing and then we agree to disagree.

Oh do not be sour, my loveable American munchkin.

Let me mislabel and slander you with impunity! Or is it libel?

Which one is the written one?

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Ridley Scott, please stop making things you are done. You made Alien and Blade Runner. And Black Hawk Down I guess.

Please no more. My heart can't take another Prometheus. I will die.

Black hawk down was really bad. We still take the piss out of a friend for wanting to see it. I can't even remember what the other film choice was but we all know that Craig demanded we watch black hawk down instead.

He did apologise afterwards but he was not forgiven. I presume this crime will be engraved on his tombstone

I can sympathise with Craig. What was that awful movie a few years ago with the reverse vampires? I dragged friends to that and still get abuse over it.

A friend convinced us to go see Ultraviolet whenever that came out.

I bring it up any time he mentions he has any idea ever, because I am a dick.

i demanded that frankie watch iron man 3 with me

she still makes fun of me for that

god so bad

whaaaaaaa

• Options
    Ridley Scott, please stop making things you are done. You made Alien and Blade Runner. And Black Hawk Down I guess.

Black hawk down was really bad. We still take the piss out of a friend for wanting to see it. I can't even remember what the other film choice was but we all know that Craig demanded we watch black hawk down instead.

He did apologise afterwards but he was not forgiven. I presume this crime will be engraved on his tombstone

I can sympathise with Craig. What was that awful movie a few years ago with the reverse vampires? I dragged friends to that and still get abuse over it.

god so bad

lies

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I still want snuggles. :( And it's cold today.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Day breakers was great!

Yes, the gay guy who loves trashy scifi meant spring breakers, not day breakers.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I unapologetically loved Iron Man 3 and genuinely feel it was better than the first by a large margin.

By a huge margin even.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    huh apparently potatoes are pretty healthy for you!

i'm guessing this excludes giant idaho spuds, but still!

edit* http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2142256/The-ultimate-wonder-food-The-humble-potato-nutrients-vitamins-minerals-traditional-superfoods.html

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

god so bad

And she still married you?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Like, the kid in Iron Man 3 should have at least been nominated for an Oscar. Because he was an actual god damned kid

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Atomika wrote: »

You don't want a movie about Egyptians vs. Hebrews starring no actual Arabs or Jews?

that is the only movie about egyptians vs. hebrews that i want

I have to wonder at the Hollywood logic where Christian Bale's last two major roles were that of elderly Jews.

pff where are you going to find an actual jew in hollywood?!

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I really thought that after Matchstick Men Allison Lohman was going to be the next big thing. She even got a few leading roles after that, and then . . . . pfft. Nothing. According to IMDB she hasn't made a film in 5 years.

Her last movie was called Gamer. It was about prisoners fighting in a 'Doom-type environment' in a video game. Maybe she quit in disgust.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

god so bad

I just watched that last night

I did not hate it, but it has some problems

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    It also sucks that they are being very kind and by the book about firing me.

I'd like to look for new jobs but I don't have any skills,abilities or qualifications. Or the money to buy them.

So it's like that scene in titanic.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I really ought to get back to working on my Masters of Monsters clone.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    The best thing about Prometheus was the Cosplay it inspired

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    huh apparently potatoes are pretty healthy for you!

i'm guessing this excludes giant idaho spuds, but still!
    Not from a potato cannon, they are not.

• Options
    Day breakers was great!

Yes, the gay guy who loves trashy scifi meant spring breakers, not day breakers.

james franco in cornrows

this is at the center of all gay hearts

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Zampanov wrote: »

god so bad

I just watched that last night

I did not hate it, but it has some problems

Yeah, Iron Man was in it a little too much, but other than that, fucking wonderful.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

hahaha no

but it was better than 2

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »

It is cold! I am wearing pants today, and not because of my ever-present fear of tiny dwarves otherwise hacking at my bare shins.

Like my fear of butterflies, that one is totally logical and legitimate.

• Options

god so bad

And she still married you?

we worked in an apology and a promise not to mislead her again into our vows

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    cool! one of my fave techno dudes is playing a free show tonight at tba

@Shazkar Shadowstorm@Vanguard‌

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    The fight scenes in Iron Man 3 were pretty great. No lies.

• Options
    Like, the kid in Iron Man 3 should have at least been nominated for an Oscar. Because he was an actual god damned kid

joke's on you the kid was played by Gary Oldman

truely, the man is a chameleon

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

I'd be torn on which one was better, but IM3 is easily one of the better Marvel movies and I think probably the most cohesive.

• Options
    Well Iron Man 2 is the worst marvel movie by a long shot. Not even close.

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

*hug*

*second hug*

• Options
    The best thing about Prometheus was the Cosplay it inspired

talk about damning with faint praise`

• Options

You don't want a movie about Egyptians vs. Hebrews starring no actual Arabs or Jews?

that is the only movie about egyptians vs. hebrews that i want

I have to wonder at the Hollywood logic where Christian Bale's last two major roles were that of elderly Jews.

pff where are you going to find an actual jew in hollywood?!

Right? Like hens' teeth they are.

• Options
    i mean i disliked iron man 2 a lot

the sheer badness of iron man 2 was the reason i had to cajole frankie so much before she agreed to watch iron man 3

and even in that diminished context iron man 3 was horrible.

the credits rolled and all i could do was apologise.

insult to injury was that we watched it on itunes and the rental got charged to her account.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

On the one hand, it's a mess. On the other hand, Rockwell and Rourke are amazing in it.

• Options
    I think we can agree Jake Coyle would've loved Iron Man 3 except the parts that were actually in the movie.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    will is an old man with old man tastes

poo
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »

On the one hand, it's a mess. On the other hand, Rockwell and Rourke are amazing in it.

I liked 2 more than 3 for that reason alone.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

Hold on

Spiderman is marvel, right?

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Bogart wrote: »
    I really thought that after Matchstick Men Allison Lohman was going to be the next big thing. She even got a few leading roles after that, and then . . . . pfft. Nothing. According to IMDB she hasn't made a film in 5 years.

Her last movie was called Gamer. It was about prisoners fighting in a 'Doom-type environment' in a video game. Maybe she quit in disgust.

Gamer wasn't that bad. it made real attempts at doing things in a cheesey setting played straight, and then dexter shows up as the villian and literally does a song and dance number while puppeteering people in the best cheese way.

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.