Options

[chat]over

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Remember, if it's clear and yella'
    you've got juice there, fella
    if it's tangy and brown
    then you're in cider town

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    captain america was dumb as shit

it is one of the worst movies i have paid to see

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I mostly have no use for the Marvel films BUT

vari

what's all this : (

I mostly have no use for the Marvel films

I don't read comic books either

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    so

i have a date with a girl from the comment section on Jezebel

wut

be prepared to have an article written about you

oh god that article about the date with the pro magic player. the thoroughness of her series of fuckups still gives me the giggles.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    You could probably get pretty close on "maple" syrup by just using sugar water and maple flavoring instead of corn syrup and maple flavoring.

At least for west coast rubes like me.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    what a lot of software updates I have, after a mere two weeks

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    so

wut
    white knighting works???

I don't even know what that means but yes

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    The weird thing for me is that all of the nerds I grew up with where in boy scouts. So the outdoors category wouldn't have been that scary. For us. Terrifying for everyone else. A bunch of nerds in the woods with access to many ways to make fire makes me wonder how I managed to grow up with all of my fingers.

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    so

wut

be prepared to have an article written about you

oh god that article about the date with the pro magic player. the thoroughness of her series of fuckups still gives me the giggles.

"How to kick beehives, volume 1."

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

I think AI firmly takes that prize.

I remember being angry about Underworld but I saw that for free so couldn't get any money back

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Yo, imma make some industrial grade, bullshit, pancake syrup at a factory in Maple, NY.

Now accepting investors. 100% Maple Syrup. We'll make the bottles look all artisanal and shit.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My absolute favorite part of that article is that apparently the whiskey wasn't even bullshit! It was reasonably good! That's how all these places could get away with it.

it's not THAT hard to make passable spirits

hell lots of bars "downpour" booze and will pour cheap but still passable bourbon into makers mark etc

they pretty much never get caught

jameson is the only hard one to cover up because so many people drink it everyday

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I mostly have no use for the Marvel films BUT

vari

what's all this : (

I mostly have no use for the Marvel films

I don't read comic books either

vari

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Day 1 of vegetarian diet - Go!

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    skippy

my baby boy

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »

I think AI firmly takes that prize.

I remember being angry about Underworld but I saw that for free so couldn't get any money back

I'd say Transformers 4 was the worst, but I wasn't expecting that to be passable so I'm not really mad at that.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

rice+beans are veggie delight hth

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    it will be fun when the food fads swing back in favor of carbs

I wonder what the next superhyped "not natrul! cavemen rawr! in ur cells kill ur mans" food will be

I'm hoping it will be cheese

I'm putting $50 on cooked red meat gives you cancer making a comeback.

this is still true fyi dudes

thats why i eat so many burgs

cancer aint coming for me, im coming for him

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i find bulleit a little too sweet : (

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

Needs more pizza.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

too many carbos

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Podly wrote: »
    Yo, imma make some industrial grade, bullshit, pancake syrup at a factory in Maple, NY.

Now accepting investors. 100% Maple Syrup. We'll make the bottles look all artisanal and shit.

My absolute favorite part of that article is that apparently the whiskey wasn't even bullshit! It was reasonably good! That's how all these places could get away with it.

hell lots of bars "downpour" booze and will pour cheap but still passable bourbon into makers mark etc

jameson is the only hard one to cover up because so many people drink it everyday

I was at this place a while back where the bartender very excitedly informed me that they had just gotten pappy!

Save it for the rubes, darlin'. It was my first time there. Im not getting a >$30 pour from someone I don't know/trust. Especially when it's something I've only had a handful of times.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

yessss
    yessssss

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    But sweet is good.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Captain America 1 was perfectly fine. It suffered a lot from being an origin story which everyone is sick to death of, but it was competent and entertaining. It didn't make me regret seeing it.

Plus

dem abs

Thor and Captain America were the best parts of The Avengers.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    All the Marvel Movie hate, especially the Captain America 1 hate, is just a bizarre biproduct of the echo-chambery nature of this place.

Like, we have a few people here who genuinely dislike that movie, but we are a small sampling and the overwhelming majority of everyone thinks it was a good to great film.

People are allowed to have terrible opinions.

The Marvel films do have flaws and people tend to talk about them. But they also have a lot of charm and the work pretty well as entertainment and that get's left out. So you get this weird effect where people talk in positive terms about Marvel crushing it but if you ask them which films are the ones crushing it, you will get wildly different answers.

Which again, is kind of brilliant from a comics perspective... as each comic has its own style and storytelling mechanisms and some people like high weird fantasy stuff and others like the watching the struggles of the billionaire genius playboy and others like straight up hulk smash, and each film has done well delivering not only that style, but also a great version of the characters themselves.

Not liking the first Captain America film is probably more greatly influenced by not liking the story of an uncompromisingly good person holding on to their values in a world that makes it very hard to do so and given the means to take whatever he wanted and showing great character and restraint, along with the general feel of an old war movie where the good guys were really good and the bad guys were bad and things are really cut and dry.

This is a very different kind of story from the other Marvel films, where every bad guy that gets any kind of screen time has an (almost) justifiable reason for their evil or wrongness... a shade of gray. From the banished and persecuted dark elves to Loki to even the capitalist Dude who thought the best way to continue the legacy of the company was adapting to an increasingly fractured world... you could "get" them... there was no "getting" Hydra. They were legit Nazis, and Captain was Ally Numero Uno, and he punches Hitler in the face.

And I loved it.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    man I saw underworld under the perfect circumstances

a hurricane had come through and knocked out power in my neighborhood for like a week and it was hot as fuck but the nearest movie theater had power so the fact that I was cool and had a soda and popcorn tricked me into thinking the movie was super fun and awesome!

I didn't get annoyed until later when I bought it on dvd, not realizing that the situation is most of what made me so happy about it

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

fruits not a vegetable. its a....fruit
    This is the worst Vegetablarian diet ever.

I like Cpt. America. The only part I didn't like is where they stop the movie halfway through and fast forward through all the cool actions scenes to the ending so they can all go home and have a beer.
    THE CAP'TIN N HIS MERRY CREW WENT ON ALL THESE ADVENTURES BUT WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME SO SORRY HERE IS THE ENDING

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    adwuGFb.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    so bored.

so unmotivated

wow

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Ah, my poor dumb video card.

"There's an update for me! Download the newest driver and you'll be able to get 12% more performance out of the newest games like Polygon Crusher Ten Billion and Who Wants To Dedicate 80 Gigs To A Poorly Optimized AAA Title?"
    "Video card, you are like five years old and so is your CPU friend. I run Minesweeper on you and that's it. You would go cherry red supernova and melt if I ran a new game."
    "BUT UPDATES!"
    *sigh* *clicks on update*

• Options

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

too many carbos

so its not so much "vegetarian diet" and more of "not eating calories" diet

protip on a vegetarian diet you can actually eat more carbos because you are eating less calorie dense foodz and your body will make quicker use of the carbos

from what i understand of insect phsyiology

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    spaghetti cleavage?
    is this a new tumblr fetish?

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Jameson's also impossible because it's basically the Patron of Irish Whiskeys.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    ugh my mom wants me to help her move despite my bad knee, knee that I fucked up helping her move because she wouldn't let me take a break when I told her my knee was hurt

fuck this im calling a random on craigslist and offering em $60

• Options
    HELLO I AM A HUMAN LIKE YOU HERE TO GIVE YOU NUTRITION INFORMATION HUMAN PEOPLE

HUMAN LIKE ME

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

I was at this place a while back where the bartender very excitedly informed me that they had just gotten pappy!

Save it for the rubes, darlin'. It was my first time there. Im not getting a >$30 pour from someone I don't know/trust. Especially when it's something I've only had a handful of times.

Also pappy isn't worth it.

The only thing special about it is the price.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular

- Carrots
    - Salad
    - fruit cup

was.... was it a jello fruit cup? because uh.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    spaghetti cleavage?
    is this a new tumblr fetish?

i find it acceptable

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »
    HELLO I AM A HUMAN LIKE YOU HERE TO GIVE YOU NUTRITION INFORMATION HUMAN PEOPLE

HUMAN LIKE ME

Nice try, Archflax!!

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Captain America 1 was perfectly fine. It suffered a lot from being an origin story which everyone is sick to death of, but it was competent and entertaining. It didn't make me regret seeing it.

Plus

dem abs

Thor and Captain America were the best parts of The Avengers.

And by that I DO mean...

Dem abs.

This discussion has been closed.