Options

[chat]over

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    i have arisen from torpor, and now I must feed on the blood of the...ooh toast sounds good

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    As a racist, I, too, find racist routines fun, but also thought-provoking and normalizing.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i want to produce a foodstuff called Blood of Toast now.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    So, wife and I decided we'd like to get a PS4. Contacted a local place that would take my ps3 and games on trade towards one and they had one in stock but would not put it on hold as they had apparantly changed their policy in the last 3 weeks. So I scramble to get the stuff together. Between the time of calling and getting there it was about 35 minutes. I walk in the door and a guy is literally just looking at it and decides to go ahead and buy it.

Needless to say I wasn't overly happy.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    It is never too soon to make jokes about something.

*Goes to open mic night, bases entire routine off personal and professional failings of comedian who preceded him*

I saw a professional do 5 mins on the professional who proceeded him and acted like a knob

it really won the crowd over, people who showed up late had no fucking idea what was going on

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »
    So, wife and I decided we'd like to get a PS4. Contacted a local place that would take my ps3 and games on trade towards one and they had one in stock but would not put it on hold as they had apparantly changed their policy in the last 3 weeks. So I scramble to get the stuff together. Between the time of calling and getting there it was about 35 minutes. I walk in the door and a guy is literally just looking at it and decides to go ahead and buy it.

What games ya got on PS3?

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    COMEDY IS NOT A SAFE SPACE

MY OWN PERSONAL CALVARY

I've got one of those myself
    032_gallery_04_502x335-1.jpg

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

If you'd followed him to the car park and stabbed him in the neck you'd now have a PS3 and a PS4

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    i got onto payroll about my wages

they have an online system where you can check your details

apparently what I got last month was an advance on this month's wages, so this month I'll be getting a third of what I should be getting

WHAT A SHITTY SYSTEM

• Options

What games ya got on PS3?

Me and the boy share them but we've got MGS: Revengeance, Arkham Asylum, just picked up Saints Row 4 with the add-ons bundled in, Saints Row 2, COD: Ghosts...god I'm going to have to go through as I can't remember all of them now. lol

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    no sleep infinite work body fall apart

opiates?

poo
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

If you'd followed him to the car park and stabbed him in the neck you'd now have a PS3 and a PS4

Well, here's the kicker. A couple of hours after that I saw a ps4 go up on kijiji (Canadian version of Craig's List for those who don't know what it is) for $450. The one at this place was $349 since it was used and I would have gotten trade in credit but I found it rather coincidental and hope that this guy didn't just buy it to try and turn around and sell it for a profit.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

opiates?

no, it sounds like you need meth right now.

Definitely meth. That will keep you running and alert.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

Weren't you looking for a Patreon or Kickstarter to launch?

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options

Well, here's the kicker. A couple of hours after that I saw a ps4 go up on kijiji (Canadian version of Craig's List for those who don't know what it is) for $450. The one at this place was $349 since it was used and I would have gotten trade in credit but I found it rather coincidental and hope that this guy didn't just buy it to try and turn around and sell it for a profit.

Why do you hate capitalism, Gonmun?

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

opiates?

no, it sounds like you need meth right now.

Definitely meth. That will keep you running and alert.

It will not, however, keep your teeth.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    MrAnthropy wrote: »

Weren't you looking for a Patreon or Kickstarter to launch?

haha.

I'm no cook, though. Plus, i can't think of anything appealing i could call Blood of Toast.

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular

opiates?

Why arent you getting sleep?

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

opiates?

Why arent you getting sleep?

His parents wronged Freddy Krueger...

• Options
    according to this I got paid, but I still have exactly €.01 in my bank account

goddamnit hurry up

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

goddamnit hurry up
    Don't spend it all at once. Despite that being impossible.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Well that sure was a horrific dream involving me and an ex girlfriend killing and compulsively dismembering people

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular

goddamnit hurry up
    Don't spend it all at once. Despite that being impossible.
    1 euro sweetie; a non-fizzy cola bottle or maybe a jelly bean.

I convert all currency into penny sweet value, and that's how I compare opportunity cost.

It has served me well for many years, though I still cannot justify purchasing a house; think of how much sherbet dip that is!

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options

Why do you hate capitalism, Gonmun?

Because it interferes with my consumerism!

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    i don't think places do penny sweets any more, at least if there was one near me i'd be single handedly keeping it in business

• Options
    I don't think the teller would be amused with me trying to take out a cent.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Well that sure was a horrific dream involving me and an ex girlfriend killing and compulsively dismembering people

Wait so were the murders or the dismemberments compulsive? Cause murder is like bad whether its premeditated or not but hacking up the bodies for any reason other then trying to dodge a charge is just weird.

But if that was the premeditated part then you're good bro.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    man gotta have a code

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    My sleep schedule has been kinda fucked from two nights of insomnia. Hopefully it will correct itself tonight though since I can't go to sleep when I get home from work due to movie times.

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular

There's a coffee called black blood of the mountain. It's pretty great, but pricey. Caffiene content is off the charts, to where they go 'limit to 2 shots a day please'

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    buddy had a kidney stone, caught it early, got it taken care of

that's not the problem though, the problem is dollars

guy has some of the best insurance available, and the ~38k operation (wtffff?) still costs around 8k wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    @syndalis‌

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/30382752/#Comment_30382752

So I basically pitched this to the manager of scrublords.
    SHE LOVES IT. I mean, she sent back a list of "better" field names, but that is the direction she wants to go in.

I WAS JOKING, YOU DUMBFUCK.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    @syndalis‌

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/30382752/#Comment_30382752

So I basically pitched this to the manager of scrublords.
    SHE LOVES IT. I mean, she sent back a list of "better" field names, but that is the direction she wants to go in.

I WAS JOKING, YOU DUMBFUCK.

aaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking priceless.

I hope exigent makes the cut.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    it wasn't even my joke. I stole from chat.
    unattributed

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I too friend suffer bouts of insomnia over the fear that the government may try to take away our guns while I'm asleep.
    God bless.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    someone texted me from a number I don't have saved saying "Hi real name, I'm gonna be working in that cafe near your job if you wanna come get coffee" and I have no idea who this person is

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    someone texted me from a number I don't have saved saying "Hi real name, I'm gonna be working in that cafe near your job if you wanna come get coffee" and I have no idea who this person is

it's a trap

a possibly sexy trap

edit: srsly tho find out whuts up it's intriguing

815165 on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

So respond saying just that

• Options

Coffee probably costs more than a cent.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

A really aggressive callgirl, maybe?

This discussion has been closed.