Options

[chat]over

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    what I'm saying is if I'm murdered, it was this person

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    someone texted me from a number I don't have saved saying "Hi real name, I'm gonna be working in that cafe near your job if you wanna come get coffee" and I have no idea who this person is

it's a trap

a possibly sexy trap

show up with condoms and a taser for both possibilities and just hope to god that you don't get searched by a cop on the way to the meeting, as the implication of that pairing is not so good.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    @syndalis‌

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/30382752/#Comment_30382752

So I basically pitched this to the manager of scrublords.
    SHE LOVES IT. I mean, she sent back a list of "better" field names, but that is the direction she wants to go in.

I WAS JOKING, YOU DUMBFUCK.

aaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking priceless.

I hope exigent makes the cut.

Nope.

High_profile
    h_profile_sev1
    h_profile_sev2
    h_profile_sev3
    h_profile_sev4
    h_profile_sev5
    h_profile_comments

Too bad the project lead* scheduled the code freeze for last night. I guess these might have to go on the list of v2 enhancements**.
    *I am the project lead.
    ** There is no list. This dumbshittery is best undocumented and forgotten

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    someone texted me from a number I don't have saved saying "Hi real name, I'm gonna be working in that cafe near your job if you wanna come get coffee" and I have no idea who this person is

Coffee probably costs more than a cent.

I have €2.35 in my wallet, which hopefully is enough to pretend to not be a poor

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    VORnTKz.png

summer, ladies and gents

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

I have €2.35 in my wallet, which hopefully is enough to pretend to not be a poor

I will mail you $10 amero-dollars to grab coffee. i am curious.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    @syndalis‌

SHE LOVES IT. I mean, she sent back a list of "better" field names, but that is the direction she wants to go in.

aaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking priceless.

Nope.

High_profile
    h_profile_sev1
    h_profile_sev2
    h_profile_sev3
    h_profile_sev4
    h_profile_sev5
    h_profile_comments

Too bad the project lead* scheduled the code freeze for last night. I guess these might have to go on the list of v2 enhancements**.
    *I am the project lead.

Jesus, yeah.... especially since you could, unless there is a reason that sev 1, 3, and 5 would all be checked and 2 and 4 not, roll all of that into a single int field and constrain input to 0-5, default 0.

Wow, such bad request.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    buddy had a kidney stone, caught it early, got it taken care of

that's not the problem though, the problem is dollars

guy has some of the best insurance available, and the ~38k operation (wtffff?) still costs around 8k wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff

holy shit. i had my gall bladder removed and with our insurance and i cant remember how much it cost but i know it was under 3k - it might have even been under 1k.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    @syndalis‌

aaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking priceless.

Nope.

High_profile
    h_profile_sev1
    h_profile_sev2
    h_profile_sev3
    h_profile_sev4
    h_profile_sev5
    h_profile_comments

*I am the project lead.

Jesus, yeah.... especially since you could, unless there is a reason that sev 1, 3, and 5 would all be checked and 2 and 4 not, roll all of that into a single int field and constrain input to 0-5, default 0.

Wow, such bad request.

Especially since the dummy didn't/wouldnt have given me any mapping for the "comments", so I'd probably default all of them to "Yeah. This is important for some reason or another"

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Mobile site.. I think logging me out 7 times already this morning is enough

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Oh and dude, did you see next week's Tamara Menu?

Looks ssiiiicccckkkkk.
    Za'atar Roasted Chicken w/Minted Tahini Sauce
    yes pls.

• Options

The person messaged me on facebook! It is someone really nice. You can still post me the €7.48 if you so choose because coffee is great.

• Options
    i will actually probably just bring over my bottle of water because who knows when I get paid

the thing says today

but yet I have no money in my account

this is awful

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    hey dicks and dickettes

• Options

The person messaged me on facebook! It is someone really nice. You can still post me the €7.48 if you so choose because coffee is great.

really nice and hawt?

• Options

really nice and hawt?

and in a super longterm relationship! She's basically a really all round well adjusted person who has their shit together

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular

really nice and hawt?

Tav datenight patreon incoming.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    She's basically a really all round well adjusted person who has their shit together

What a weirdo.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

really nice and hawt?

and in a super longterm relationship! She's basically a really all round well adjusted person who has their shit together

She can probably buy you a coffee then

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

It may not be as bad as you think.

This is for Virgin Mobile users, not flagship sprint users.

At least thus far.

They are making their Virgin plans cheaper at the base level, and then nickel and diming customers based on "preferred" sites.

Which totally blows and is a big problem for potential competitors and disruptive startups and whatnot, but this will not impact your service right away at least.

If a flagship brand started doing this shit, I think heads would roll and lots of transfers to other networks would occur. The contract-free nature of Virgin Mobile generally implies that their demographic skews either younger with less money, or bad credit... so their options to get a real plan are limited.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

really nice and hawt?

the worst kind of person

• Options

really nice and hawt?

the worst kind of person

she's one of those awful people who is so nice that it is hard to hate them for how great they are at things

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

guy has some of the best insurance available, and the ~38k operation (wtffff?) still costs around 8k wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff

holy shit. i had my gall bladder removed and with our insurance and i cant remember how much it cost but i know it was under 3k - it might have even been under 1k.

that's kind of the combined cost of all the itemized lists of prior scans, drugs, and diagnoses

ct scans are a racket

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bt4DvVvCUAM3f_J.jpg:large

• Options

that's kind of the combined cost of all the itemized lists of prior scans, drugs, and diagnoses

ct scans are a racket

that reminds me. I have to call my butt doctor/surgical center/anesthesiologist/lab because co-insurance is basically the worst.

• Options

really nice and hawt?

the worst kind of person

she's one of those awful people who is so nice that it is hard to hate them for how great they are at things

i dunno man, it sounds like you're not trying hard enough

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

If not a shoop....

Dear FASA:

go home you are drunk. Stop giving the license to shitty people. kthx.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Aww man. Just found out the indoor amusement park here is closing at the end of September to make room for a Bass Pro Shop. My son's gonna be sad when he hears about this.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options

If not a shoop....

Dear FASA:

Shadowrun, Brony Edition is an ultra rare limited edition of Shadowrun, 5th Edition. Only 12 copies of this book was ever made, and it was handed out to the developers, as a surprise.

The front & back page has been changed: The front depicts a drawing of Cyberhoof, the Shadowrun My Little Pony. The rear has had the 7 character drawings changed to MLP drawings, and the tagline changed from "Everything Has A Price" to "Decking Is Magic!". And the red dominant color throughout the book was changed to pink.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    found out his "in network" doctors includes one doctor's office in the state more than 100mi away

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    ://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt4DvVvCUAM3f_J.jpg:large

Wait what the

• Options

If not a shoop....

Dear FASA:

Shadowrun, Brony Edition is an ultra rare limited edition of Shadowrun, 5th Edition. Only 12 copies of this book was ever made, and it was handed out to the developers, as a surprise.

The front & back page has been changed: The front depicts a drawing of Cyberhoof, the Shadowrun My Little Pony. The rear has had the 7 character drawings changed to MLP drawings, and the tagline changed from "Everything Has A Price" to "Decking Is Magic!". And the red dominant color throughout the book was changed to pink.

okay, that's not so bad.

Kind of like the carebear diablo 3 stuff Blizzard did for a lark.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh @Bogart‌

Madre de dios...

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    today i have a Job For The Day

Job For The Day is a thing i am doing to make sure i actually achieve one thing in a day

this has not always been the case, hence Job For The Day

i told my girlfriend about Job For The Day so now i feel accountable to someone other than myself

myself doesn't care about my progress, generally

but now i will be held to account for not completing my Job For The Day, probably with mocking as a result of not completing my Job For The Day

long story short i need to decide today what haircut i want to get tomorrow

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    This is your regular warning to sanitise your text input when inserting rows into a SQL database. Check for ' in text you're about to insert, everybody, because if you don't and your error handling isn't up to scratch then Uncle Bogart will have to tear his hair out trying to figure out what the problem is with your Android app and then when he realises there's a ' in there somewhere causing a problem he will find you and kill you even though you left the company six months ago and now live several thousand miles away.

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular

It may not be as bad as you think.

This is for Virgin Mobile users, not flagship sprint users.

At least thus far.

They are making their Virgin plans cheaper at the base level, and then nickel and diming customers based on "preferred" sites.

Which totally blows and is a big problem for potential competitors and disruptive startups and whatnot, but this will not impact your service right away at least.

If a flagship brand started doing this shit, I think heads would roll and lots of transfers to other networks would occur. The contract-free nature of Virgin Mobile generally implies that their demographic skews either younger with less money, or bad credit... so their options to get a real plan are limited.

yeah i know but it sets a precedent for treating internet subscriptions like cable packages. and people will get used to it, not question it. i dont know why these companies are trying to do this shit. if you really want to squeeze more money out of people just raise the rates, don't fuck up the whole internet. want access to porn sites? better be ready to pay for the great deal your cable company is advertising that bundles HBO and porn sites in one handy "late night adult time" package!

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Bethryn that was the capper on an exceedingly long day.

This discussion has been closed.