As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PA Comic] Friday, August 1, 2014 - The Talk, By Erika Moen

2»

• CybitCybit Merch Underling RedmondRegistered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Whoa. Heavy load from Jerry tonight. :(

Wish I knew what to say to him besides... <hug>.

IolohippofantOatssoozerellaAstaerethZetxGoslingSorcezazenZzerzhulZilla360fightinfilipinoCarbonFire
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Frottage cheese

Omelette du frottage

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
    GaslightsteepleleaperZilla360
  • SUPERTOYSUPERTOY Registered User new member
    She forgot to talk about Space-Docking.

• OtieOtie Registered User regular
    I don't know If you read these comments Jerry, but I just want you to know that I'm pulling for you. Don't give up, things will turn around for you- I'm sure of it. :)

cB557zazenZfightinfilipinoDarthRandal1138Arithon32
  • zazenZzazenZ Registered User regular
    Wow...Jerry...Keep the faith man. There are a lot of people hoping the best for you and your family right now. Wish I had better words to offer you.

• HidaO-WinHidaO-Win Registered User new member
    Wow, Jerry, strength and health man. Hope things start to level off.

• sennohkisennohki Hobart, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    oh my god.. my first reaction to jerry's post was to call him and offer support.. let him know I'm here for him.
    then I remember, I've only met him once at pax, and not really a close friend or have his phone number or anything.

we're with you, Jerry.. I can't imagine how difficult this must be :(

• ArinochArinoch Registered User regular
    I'm a father to a 1 year old boy and all I can say is that Jerry's description is absolutely terrifying.

I'm fairly certain he doesn't go anywhere near the forums (or didn't used to), but very best to you and your family, Jerry. I really hope some kind of sustainable aid can be found.

• AsharadAsharad Registered User regular
    When I got my boys my world changed from a thing I lived in to a thing I lived a little bit in fear of. My hardest task every day is to not let that fear show and infect them.

I really feel for Jerry right now.

Smrtnik
  • rchourchou Registered User regular
    Just wanted to say that Jerry's post was the best thing I've ever read from him. What an incredibly powerful piece of writing. Keep the faith, Jerry. We love ya.

cB557JimboGreenCarbonFire
  • RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Pretty sure that neither Mike nor Jerry touches these forums with a 10-foot pole any more, but I hope someone lets him know he's got some support and well-wishes here.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Robonun wrote: »
    Pretty sure that neither Mike nor Jerry touches these forums with a 10-foot pole any more, but I hope someone lets him know he's got some support and well-wishes here.
    Mike posts from time to time. I've never seen Jerry post. But plenty of other PA Staff read them, and I'm sure they pass along information info they deem of interest.

• TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    I am in tears.

Good luck, Jerry Holkins. Sending you and your family good vibes.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    cB557