As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cameras and Interviewing

GeroGero Registered User regular
Hey Guys,

I write for a small Melbourne Music Blog, we have slowly been expanding into Entertainment, Games, Tech, Movies, TV etc.

I have already bought a 3-day pass, just wondering if anyone knows what the restrictions are, if any, on bringing small recording equipment with me to get some footage/photos of PAXAUS 2014.

Or if there is a need to get a press-pass.

Cheers,
Gero

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't know any Australia specific rules on that, but it is expected that PAX, in general, is a "public event" in which cameras and whatnot are regularly used. I've never seen people need to have any special clearance or pass in order to operate their recording equipment at PAX. For a more official answer, there's an email in the pax aus FAQ you can email :)

• Options
    Awesome,

Cheers for that.

• Options
    YugYug [ PAX Australia ] Content & Communications Manager AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I like drinking, I like gaming, so I created the Mana Bar
    paxaus_sig.gif
    Facebook.com/PAXAus
    Twitter.com/PAXAus

• Options
    Thank you