As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 8/13/14: It was the dead.

BullioBullio Registered User regular
edited August 2014 in Graphic Violence
The Walking Dead 130: Uh oh...
TUq9V3y.jpg
W1H3eXD.jpg
SpBcXlA.jpg

All-New X-Men 30: Totes bffs
MvthAfw.jpg
151cMrg.jpg

steam_sig.png
Bullio on

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    If what's going on in Walking Dead is what it seems...
    which is zombies gaining intelligence and the ability to speak, that would be incredible, but I think it would go against the spirit of the book - that is, keeping the story focus on humans dealing with humans in a disaster and not the nature of the disaster they're caught in. I really, really hope the zombies are transforming, but I suspect this isn't what it looks like - maybe the guy was hallucinating, or some humans are traveling with the herd after developing a way to keep hidden somehow.

It'd be great if they change up the zombies though, the story can still focus on the humans enduring a disaster, they just have even weirder stuff to deal with.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    My MOTW is the Multiversity #1 preview. Then again, I'm a Junkie for Morrison going full-meta. Plus, it's going to be nice to see Marvel characters.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    Lord..... that mind conversation could a been about anything....

:D

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    If what's going on in Walking Dead is what it seems...
    which is zombies gaining intelligence and the ability to speak, that would be incredible, but I think it would go against the spirit of the book - that is, keeping the story focus on humans dealing with humans in a disaster and not the nature of the disaster they're caught in. I really, really hope the zombies are transforming, but I suspect this isn't what it looks like - maybe the guy was hallucinating, or some humans are traveling with the herd after developing a way to keep hidden somehow.

It'd be great if they change up the zombies though, the story can still focus on the humans enduring a disaster, they just have even weirder stuff to deal with.

On the one hand, it's kind of a cool idea and I've really grown to hate the homeostatic nature of zombies in pop culture.

On the other hand,
    we just got the Talking Dead, and fuck that show.

• Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Captain America #23 "I was taught to always stand up"
    ldlj5z7.jpg

tbDu7YO.jpg

xyZpDNV.jpg

UltimateInferno on
    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    That is heartwarmingly awesome.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Ian's costume is really bad.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »

If you don't want to get mistaken for a villain when breaking into Avengers headquarters, than maybe go a little lighter on the spikes during character creation.
    Just saying...

• Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    see317 wrote: »

If you don't want to get mistaken for a villain when breaking into Avengers headquarters, than maybe go a little lighter on the spikes during character creation.
    Just saying...

In his defense he was in a apocalyptic wasteland for the past 10+ years

also bonus Hulk panel from the issue

DDuEXl4.jpg

UltimateInferno on
    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

Just saying...

In his defense he was in a apocalyptic wasteland for the past 10+ years

also bonus Hulk panel from the issue
    So, he found a Shiny Gold and Blue Armor Depot in his apocalyptic wasteland (When you need post apocalyptic armor, you need Gold and Blue), but the only one in his size that was left had villain spikes all over it.
    That's some tough luck, kid.

• Options
    Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular

Just saying...

Yeah, Thor is totally going "Hey, somebody gave the Destroyer a new paintjob."

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014

Just saying...

My initial impress was "is that Penance?" because seriously, those spikes.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    I think I made that guy in City of Heroes once.

8aVThp6.png