Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Pbp] -13th Age - Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil Chapter 1. - The Moathouse

1246789

Posts

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    "Were the tracks fresh?", Maldras asks, fiddling with his lute strings in the absence of playing.
    "I assume you'd know better than I, but have we checked them to make sure those bigger ones aren't still lurking around close by? Wouldn't do to bunk down for the night just to have an orc drop in for a visit."
    "They might also tell us whether they're coming in through the door or not.", he continues, glancing at the deterioration closing in around them. "Considering the state of the rest of the town, I doubt this whole building is weatherproof. We may well have to guard something other than the door tonight."

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Vanminar relays what he's learned to Fultur, going so far as to add a whispered impersonation of Geralt. When the wizard notes the absence of an entrance to the tower, Van mumbles something about 'antigravity' only to be distracted by Maldras' comment about tracks.

    "Of course! An excellent idea, I'd be happy to assist." Van says, oblivious that the bard's query was directed to the veteran woodsman.
    Geth roll 1d20+5 for tracking

    @astrobstrd
    Would it be too late to change my icon relationship with the Archmage to conflicted? I feel like that makes more sense, since I don't have the reasons that Fultur and Golnar do.

    Also feel free to ignore this roll if it's slowing the game down.

    tracking:
    1d20+5 8 [1d20=3]

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
    discrider
  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Fultur grunts at Vanminar's information and then moves to where there really ought to be an entrance to the tower and begins to search for it intensely.

    He thinks back on every trick he learned while serving with the High Guard, running his fingers around the edges of things and tapping about in likely places for secret triggers.
    Geth roll 1d20+5+4+1 to Search (Arcanist + Int + Level) for More Money

    Good grief, Charlie Brown.

    More Money:
    1d20+5+4+1 30 [1d20=20]

    Ardent on
    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
    Boozerdiscrider
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    Anfus nods at Golnar. "The job is boring, but at least life following a behemoth keeps me on the move. It's nice to have some holy warriors on hand if the dead here didn't get consecrated...I want to think I could just knife a few skeletons or zombies down, but it might be hard if it was someone who used to sneak me cakes or pick me back up when I had a rough time of it." He eyes the dead goblins, "Well, these assholes got worked up because I kicked their door down. Looks like there are eight sleeping mats in here though, so I imagine their friends will be trying to make their way back here if they were out...or they are in the dormitories waiting til we go to sleep."

    "Well, how many places do they have to hide, do ya think? If we're gonna be here for a bit, we should make sure that the place is cleared out first. You keep an eye on the door, I'll get someone in my group to come with me."

    He walks over to Maldras and says, "Anfus thinks there may still be some goblins in the building. We should scout the rest of the church to make sure there aren't any unwelcome guests waiting for us to go to sleep. You ready?"

  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Sabeiha is able to quickly determine that this floor is clear (for now). The room is almost entirely open (though debris is scattered about, none of it seems dense enough to hide any humanoids) and no one is behind the altar.

    Cursory examination of the altar by Caldon reveals more Elder Elemental Eye symbols scratched into it. As Fultur examines the area where a tower entrance should be, he notices details that only a dwarf would see; slightly imperfect masonry and a scratch or two on the floor indicate to him exactly where this hidden door opens he follows the lines of the stonework back to the altar, directing the cleric to reach under a hidden panel and pull a chain that runs beneath it. When he does, the wall swings open to reveal a stone spiral staircase lit by torch sconces on the walls leading up. The way down is not lit and a damp smell fills the air from below.

    Maldras is getting his question answered as the wall swings open. Geralt puffs the last of his pipe before tapping it clean, "Well, that explains all the tracks back there then. Aye can't quite tell ye just how fresh all these tracks are, but there are fewer tracks back by the altar and mostly from the biggie. We haven't been here long ourselves and we was maybe expectin' a ruckus from the front, but now we got another door to watch."

    @‌Capfalcon
    The dormitories Anfus is referring to are likely the smaller buildings to the south and east. They are about 70 yards away from the temple. Anfus makes no objection to staying on guard at the door though.

    @Dracil and @Ardent‌
    Before we go further, make sure you let me know your prepared spells.

    BoozerArdent
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Javelin of Faith
    Spirits of the Righteous
    Cure Wounds
    Bless
    (Bonus: Heal)

    Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Maldras sighs. It had been a rough night and he'd been vaguely hoping for some peace before dawn, and the eventual slog back through the snow.
    "I guess I'm ready now.", he answers Golnar, securing his lute as he does so. "I won't feel right sleeping until we know what's lurking back there."
    He's up from the fire and halfway across the room before he adds, "Looks like we'd need some torches though. Anyone care to bear the light?".
    As I realise I have no idea what someone would use to secure a lute, and I had been imaging a wooden padded box with metal latches.
    Metal latches that I don't believe fit the time period at all.

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    Utility, Acid Arrow x2, Magic Missile, Color Spray, and Counter-magic

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Golnar grabs one of the torches near the entrance. They've got enough to get off good shots at anyone trying to come through, anyway.

    "Hopefully, we'll be back in a second." He pauses and adds, "Actually, I'd be alright with another fight before bed to work out some of the stiffness from the road."

    Opening the door and only letting in the chilling for a brief instant, Golnar makes his way to the southern dorm first. He takes a look around the outside to see if there's any conspicuous signs of life before venturing in.
    If you want a more low tech solution for your lute woes, just have rope going through holes where the latches would be

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I was thinking belts tbh :P

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Is anyone else going with Golnar or trying to stop him? The dormitories would take about 5 minutes or so to get to in the snow, as it seems like the blizzard has picked back up. Also, since we haven't really used Icon rolls yet, you can feel free to change them, just let me know. I also realize that I need Maldras' memorized spells.

    astrobstrd on
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    @astrobstrd
    I'll change my Archmage relationship to Conflicted.

    "Golnar, wait! Don't you remember the campfire tale Maldras wove not four nights ago? The brave souls that ventured into danger alone were picked off one by one." Seeing his reasoning have little effect, Vanminar tries a different approach.

    "Besides, the tracks say the real challenge lies behind this secret passage. We'll need your strength to defeat it." Van said, pointing to the open wall.

    Vanminar turned to the bard, smiling. "By the way, Maldras, that story was very good. I've already woken up with nightmares twice!"

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    Is anyone else going with Golnar or trying to stop him? The dormitories would take about 5 minutes or so to get to in the snow, as it seems like the blizzard has picked back up. Also, since we haven't really used Icon rolls yet, you can feel free to change them, just let me know. I also realize that I need Maldras' memorized spells.
    I have spells?!
    I thought I had one spell that I could cast at will :S

    ... Do I get two spell slots for Songs and Spells or do I get two Songs and two Spells?
    From my reading it looks like I pick the Spell and Song I picked at character creation, and then am just not stuck with them all day :P
    Do Chants work the same way? (3 slots learned per day, use as written)

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I read it as two slots for Songs and Spells in total, and two for Battle Cries. You get an extra Cry for Battle Skald. Your Spells, Songs, and Cries can be changed at full healups, and any of them used up during the day like those marked Daily or Recharge come back.

    Normally we wouldn't get to change our selection since this isn't a full healup, but since our first fight was just an intro one @astrobstrd is asking us to confirm our lists before our first real fight.

    Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Golnar rolls his eyes at the obvious flattery, but he accepts that his companions have probably found something important. He closes the door and turns back towards the new tunnel, bearing the torch before him as to see where he's walking.

  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Just to make sure I have my bearings right, the dormitories are out the front door, meanwhile we have a secret entrance here in the back? Edit: Ok, I think that looks right.

    Caldon frowns again. "I don't like the feeling of this tunnel. These are cultist symbols, and assuming we have to deal with two fronts, It would probably be easier to deal with them coming in the front door than from sneaking in to us from here. And they may be lying in wait for us at the dormitories."

    Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    That's what I've understood, yeah.

  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    Fultur seems unconcerned with whatever the plan of action ends up being, busying himself double-checking all his reagent pouches to be sure nothing's going to fizzle on him. He glances at Sabeiha a couple of times, though, as if he's waiting for her to weigh in.

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    @discrider I've checked the FAQ to clear up our Bard confusion. This is how I understand it. Your battle cries are simply 2 (3) known cries that you have access to. Assuming that you meet the trigger, and you have not used something like Pull It Together! twice in a battle, you can use them whenever. Spells and Songs work like spells; you know all of the level one spells and songs listed, but can only have two memorized at a time. Note that one of these could be an at-will spell like Battle Chant that gives you many more than two spells for your slot. Normally, you would need a full rest to change spells, but like Boozer pointed out, that first fight was really just an intro, so spells used there don't count against your spells for the day or determine what you currently have memorized.

    @dracil and @Capfalcon You are both correct. The temple is the center of this complex and appears to be in the best shape of the buildings. There are two dormitories about half the size of the temple, as well as a few other scattered and ruined small buildings like stables, a smithy, and a barn. This reliquary probably once hosted 30-50 holy men, as well as a dozen or so support staff and guards. The surrounding town and farmland looks like the population capped at around 100.

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Yeah I was wrong about Battle Cries, you can only change those at level up, not full rests.

    Vanminar follows Golnar to the hidden staircase behind the wall. "Excellent, I say we head down first."

    Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Seeing that some of his companions are willing to lead the way, Maldras double-backs for a torch of his own.
    Whilst walking back past Geralt to light his torch in the fire, he finishes his conversation:
    "So if we deal with whatever's down in this dark, you look like you'll have things if whoever owns the other sleeping mats comes back for them. We shouldn't be too long however.

    ...If we're not back by dawn, advise the younger ones not to join us, and leave this ruined town.


    Getting ready to descend down, he hears Vanminar's comment and smiles.
    "Hah, it'd be a shame if we managed to get one good night's sleep! Thanks kindly.
    Let's hope that the shadows are kinder to us this night.
    "

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Content that the young folks and Geralt are focused on the front door, your group heads forward into the secret tower entrance. The stairs are somewhat narrow - you can spread your arms out, but marching single file seems to be your best option. Sabeiha offers to lead the way.

    As you round the stairs leading down, it isn't long before you start to see debris piled in front of a thick barred door. Someone has moved stones and furniture down in front of the entrance to whatever lies underneath this temple. The door is half visible through all of the material pinning it shut. It would likely take ten to fifteen minutes to clear all of this clutter away and get to the door.

  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Fultur pounds the butt of Goblinkraka on the ground before heading downstairs, its steel caps now shedding bright orange light. Arriving at the makeshift barricade Fultur frowns, recognizing that the barricade was built from inside of the temple to keep something out. He holds a hand up for quiet and leans his staff against a near wall before clambering up near the door and listening for the telltale echoing sounds of movement beyond the portal.
    I think this would also fall under Battle Arcanist, so...

    Geth roll 1d20+5+1 for Dwarven tunnel sense!

    Dwarven tunnel sense!:
    1d20+5+1 12 [1d20=6]

    Ardent on
    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    "This doesn't make any sense.", Maldras whispers, as he watches the wizard listen at the door.
    "Whatever was using that secret entrance above us can't have come through here... this barricade is on the outside."
    Maldras looks around a bit panicked as a sense of dread falls upon him.
    That can only mean the bigger one is on this side of the door!
    Geth roll 1d20+1 for Paranoia.
    I mean Perception.

    Paranoia:
    1d20+1 4 [1d20=3]

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I think @ardent gets an extra +4 to that roll since we're now using Int for active perception and Wis for passive perception.


    Vanminar looks around the debris filled hall with distaste. "I know I suggested coming this way first, but seeing that this door has been blocked... it may make more sense to clear the tower above us before we tackle this door." He says quietly.

    "I wouldn't want to leave any unwelcome guests for our friends at the altar to handle." He adds.

    Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    The stairs you came down completed one full rotation, meaning this door leads under the main temple that you came through. Fultur hears dripping coming from beyond the door, but as he gets closer, what he really notices is the stench. There is a palpable smell of death wafting through the cracks in the door. Sabeiha seems to notice it at the same time.

    "If that's a crypt with unconsecrated dead, this may be the first time I accuse a goblin of doing something smart."
    I spoke with Kirindal and he is not able to keep playing. I'm going to run Sabeiha as an NPC for the rest of the prologue, then most likely just run you guys as a party of five rather than spend time recruiting.

  • ArdentArdent Registered User regular
    "Smells'a death beyond tha portal," the dwarf notes. "There's some runnin' water back there too, but I doubt its'a use given the stink."

    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    "Is this secure?", Maldras asks, prodding the, well, pile keeping the door shut.
    "If it is, maybe we should head back up, and check that our big-footed "friend" isn't lurking above us.
    No point disturbing the dead.
    "
    The bard eyes the clerics in the room before adding, "..unless perhaps we feel the need to put them to rest."

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    "While I would like to see the dead put to rest, the fact that the barricade is still here and the goblins seemed comfortable enough to sleep means this is probably safe enough for the time being. We should check out the tower up top for now."

    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Deciding to wind your way back up the stairs, you cross by the secret door passage again. Geralt gives you a nod, but it appears Connor has drifted off near his sister. Vaja paces by the fire, and Anfus stays stoically at his post by the doors.

    The stairs up are lit by torches placed every 10 feet it iron sconces in the wall. After a 3/4 turn, you reach a small landing. The stairs continue up, and a wooden door is on the right. This area feels a bit cooler and you can hear the wind blowing from above. The furthest stairs you can see from the landing appear to have some snow gathered on them.
    @discrider I need your spells still.

    Now, since I finally have a bit more time than normal...

    Icon Spotlight

    Prince of Shadows

    What can you possibly say about someone that doesn't exist? Only circumstantial evidence and rumors. Someone certainly strikes fear into the wealthy and powerful in the Empire, causing the greatest treasures in the realm to be under the tightest lock and key; someone also provides for communities of the poor and homeless, those who are in the greatest need. The Prince of Shadows fill both bills. Those who sing his praises talk of his altruism, his charm, and his legendary wit. Those who oppose him talk of his greed, vanity, and cruelty. Both find evidence to prove their points, but that evidence is ephemeral. Those who claim to be his agents are often exposed as frauds (some say by the Prince himself), while those who publicly pursue him either disappear, die under strange circumstances, or suddenly lose interest and come into wealth at the same time. It is said that the best way to try to get in contact with the Prince is through the street urchins and homeless in any city, though that is also another way to disappear into story and myth yourself.

    Who is the Prince of Shadows? Almost every age has had stories of a Prince. Some believe that he is a vampire or a demi-god, lurking in the background of mortal affairs with little but his own amusement to motivate him. Some believe that there have been many princes - a chain of dopplegangers and illusionists who assume the mantle when one falls. The most popular current theory (especially among the Prince's detractors) is that he is an assumed identity of The Black. Those who cross into affairs that would seem to concern "a Prince of Shadows" often end up facing bizarre and grisly deaths, similar to those executed by The Inevitable, The Black's elite assassins. Of course, others see the same thing and come to a different conclusion. They believe The Prince has stolen something that The Black would do anything for...perhaps the secret to resurrecting The White, her long dead brother.

    ArdentBoozer
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Battle Cries:
    Pull it Together (On 11+, ally spends a recovery to heal that plus 1d4 per escalation, 2x fight)
    Stay Strong! (On 16+, ally receives +2AC until start of my next turn)
    Move it! (On even, ally can attempt disengage or otherwise move for free)

    Spells + Songs:
    Battle Chant (An at will ranged spell on nearby target which can be flexible for Battle Cries. Wis + 1 vs MD. 1d6 + Wis dmg)
    Song of Heroes (+1 attack for you and ally nearby. 11+ to sustain. Final verse grants +2 attack to one ally. Recharge on 11+ after fight)

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Van checked if the wooden door was locked. "Best to leave no stone unturned, eh?" He whispered.
    I guess if it isn't locked you can just disregard this roll. If it is locked, I'll pick it. If it's not, I'll open it slowly.
    Geth roll 1d20+8 for lock picking

    1d20+8 22 [1d20=14]

    Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Caldon stands ready for whatever might be on the other side, somewhere behind the warriors of the group but in front of the less heavily armored members of the group.

    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Golnar stood behind Van, axe at the ready. All this sneaking around was starting to get irritating. He wanted to clean out whatever was lurking in the church, if for no other reason than so he could stop walking on eggshells.

  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    The lock on this door pops open easily. It seems designed for privacy rather than security.

    The smell of thick incense is heavy in this room. Most likely a master bedroom and study during better times, this room looks to be serving a similar function now. The first area, the study, is twenty feet square. Two large cots lay against the near wall. A small table with three chairs is littered with the remnants of a recent meal (most likely venison). The left wall is home to an open rolling desk with an incense holder and a few scattered papers, ink, and quills. Two walls emerge from the left and right, leaving an opening that creates a bedroom. A large bed, adorned in furs, with a trunk at the base occupies most of this ten by twenty area.

  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Vanminar's eyes open wide in disbelief. Impossible, perhaps a hologram? He thinks to himself.

    Van looks around the room for anything unusual, before being inexorably drawn to the trunk in the bedroom, which he dutifully checks for traps before picking it's lock.

    Geth roll 1d20+8 active perception
    Geth roll 1d20+8 trap disabling or lock picking

    Let me know if I need additional rolls or if I'm rolling too much

    active perception:
    1d20+8 25 [1d20=17]
    picking:
    1d20+8 25 [1d20=17]

    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    The trunk contains two ochre robes, a holy symbol with the Elder Elemental Eye sigil, two daggers, and 55 GP in assorted coins. It also contains two adventurer-tier healing potions (Standard Action: Use a recovery and regain an additional 1d8 hp) and two +1 Runes (Standard Action: Weapon, Implement, or Armor receives a +1 bonus for 1 battle or 5 minutes. Roll for an additional effect on use.)

    On the desk, you find this note:

    Garen,

    Your procurement of a Temple of Pelor has been noted. It seems that the faith of my masters was not entirely misplaced. Keep your life and soul dedicated to The Elder Elemental Eye and guard your new outpost well. If opportunity arises, seek out more homesteads abandoned by Queen Oonkva and the Empire, but take great care not to risk discovery - our plans are too important to be derailed by curious authorities. They shall fall soon enough...

    We have a new task for you. Our masters have seen visions of a danger to the cause and fate has sent that danger on a path near to you. On the night of a great storm at the end of this month, when the moon is fattest, keep watch for travelers through your domain. These travelers could slow our plans. Slay all that do not bow to The Eye by any means necessary. Take care to do it in one fell swoop, if these travelers present a minor threat to our masters, then they are clearly a major threat to you as well. May I suggest using the storm to your advantage? Report back when all is taken care of with a messenger crow.

    Praise the Eye,

    Dunrat

    astrobstrd on
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    "It looks like we've found the lair of our flat-footed friend then.", Maldras resolves, somewhat sheepishly. "And I guess he can write too, which at least rules out your standard Orc grunt.", gesturing at the papers.

    Although walking over and having a closer riffle through them, confuses the matter somewhat.
    "Here's a question. If this guy is acting outside Queen Oonkva's domain, and he's responsible for the avalanche and following clean-up crew, why and how's he got Orc hunting wolves and goblins doing his dirty work?"
    And what's this Elder Elemental Eye?
    Geth roll 1d20+7 for Is Oonkva likely to put literate people, or non-orc humanoids, in charge of her raiders?
    Geth roll 1d20+7 for Recalling any mention of a relation between the Elder Elemental Eye with the Icons?

    Is Oonkva likely to put literate people, or non-orc humanoids, in charge of her raiders?:
    1d20+7 18 [1d20=11]
    Recalling any mention of a relation between the Elder Elemental Eye with the Icons?:
    1d20+7 21 [1d20=14]

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    "Hrm, both very interesting questions. Sadly, I am at a loss. But on the bright side, Garen here has some things that I'm sure he won't mind parting with." Vanminar said, passing out the gold among the group.
    Assuming Sabeiha waves off on the extra gold, everyone gets an additional 11gp.
    Anyone have any opinions on the other loot? Just keep it as party loot, split it among the front and back lines, roll for it, something else?

    Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Caldon waves away the potions and runes but takes the sigil for examining.

    "The Elder Elemental Eye is the symbol of an old cult that has almost destroyed the Empire twice in the past. If those wolves and goblins are allied with this Garen, I would assume they are not with the Orc King but are working with the cult for some reason. The question is whether they are doing it by choice or by force."
    Since @discrider already gotten a good cult icon relationship roll, I think I'm going for:

    Geth roll 1d20+6 for anything Caldon may have heard/know about more recent activities of the cult from his time at the Church

    anything Caldon may have heard/know about more recent activities of the cult from his time at the Church:
    1d20+6 20 [1d20=14]

    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
    Capfalcon
Sign In or Register to comment.