Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat] not found

CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
Wait... what is this?

bEvZAU5.png

I HAD A GODDAMN DRAFT CHAT READY YOU POS!!?!

Just... just wait.

Gimmie a second, I am working on it...

2471084-corgi-computer.jpeg



i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
Winky wrote: »
Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
DeebaserBeNarwhalGonmunRhesus PositivekedinikwazillaRMS OceanicVanguardNecoPLAdescTTODewbackcptruggedSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTChanusHakkekageLoserForHireXcB557Rear Admiral ChocoElldrenmysticjuicerzepherin
«13456798

Posts

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    1409146291000-ZARA-SHIRT-CONTROVERSY.jpg

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Zaras pls
    Zaras stahp

    Deebaser on
    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
    DiannaoChongGoatmon
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    Clearly playing warcraft instead of making a good [chat]

    Tsk Tsk

    Psn:wazukki
    ronyaDemonStaceyVanguard
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    hello butts

    kediniksurrealitycheckDemonStaceyLoserForHireX
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

    Couscous on
    PLA
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Clearly playing warcraft instead of making a good [chat]

    Tsk Tsk

    YOU SAW NOTHING

    i write amazing erotic fiction

    its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Im saving a picture of that shirt to pull out everytime I fuck up at my job as a reminder that I didn't fuck up that badly.

    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
  • ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    corgi_logic___corgi_fight_by_henriskunk-d6d4p0a.jpg

    ChelleYeah on
    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

    Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
    CasualsurrealitycheckPotatoNinjaDemonStaceyRMS OceanicEchoGoatmon
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

    And given enough time, we all will.

    BUT I'M TAKING EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU GEESE WITH ME

  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

    100% of all living things die out.

    Nothing deserves to live FYI hth.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    _J_
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    In this case, talking about actual geese, who will also eventually succumb to the ravages of a changing planet

    PLA
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Geth wrote:
    File not found.

    ohshit

    ChelleYeah
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i reproduce faster than bacterium

    obF2Wuw.png
    Casualzepherin
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

    100% of all living things die out.

    Nothing deserves to live FYI hth.

    there we go

    now you're getting it!

    i write amazing erotic fiction

    its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
  • ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    technically you'll be around MORE people.

    i mean they're sick and dying but they're still people. for a while at least.

    why do you need to go to the hospital btw? are you dying too?

    DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

    Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    why cant i bring wriggly to work this is bs

    ChelleYeahkedinikNecodescevilbobInfamyDeferred
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    you're never alone narwhal

    i will always be with you

    in spirit

    watching you

    yes even on the toilet

    i write amazing erotic fiction

    its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    why cant i bring wriggly to work this is bs

    Catscrimination.

    Two goats enter, one car leaves
    Necozepherin
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    technically you'll be around MORE people.

    i mean they're sick and dying but they're still people. for a while at least.

    why do you need to go to the hospital btw? are you dying too?

    DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

    No no, the crazy hospital, to deal with my craziness

    Also I don't have stuff lol

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    why cant i bring wriggly to work this is bs

    my dogs are all going in to boarding this afternoon b/c we're going to dragoncon this weekend.

    i will miss my babies.

    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

    Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Food Bar: If you eat one every eight hours, you will not starve.

    Someone invent this, please.

    Grocery shopping is far too difficult.

    Captain CarrotPLA
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    you're never alone narwhal

    i will always be with you

    in spirit

    watching you

    yes even on the toilet

    Man

    My flaccid wiener is a sight to behold

    And not for good reasons

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
    Casualzepherin
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Yawn.

  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

    100% of all living things die out.

    Nothing deserves to live FYI hth.

    Which is a bit different than basically thinking they deserve to die because only fast reproducing species deserve to be cared about for some reason.
    you've all heard my rant about pandas right?

    ...

    TL;DR; fuck them, they're an evolutionary dead end people only care about cause they're fuzzy

  • ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    technically you'll be around MORE people.

    i mean they're sick and dying but they're still people. for a while at least.

    why do you need to go to the hospital btw? are you dying too?

    DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

    No no, the crazy hospital, to deal with my craziness

    Also I don't have stuff lol

    well i mean they prob dont let u be alone a lot there....

    but its good for you right?

    get your ass up and go

    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

    Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    From the last thread regarding swiss people

    Yeah I think she's just using "farmers" as convenient shorthand

    She speaks a lot about how everyone is voting to limit immigration and how it's a bad idea

    Yeah.

    Funny thing though (Not so funny)

    We did the same thing to italians in the 20th century (Including some really awful stuff) and no kid growing up today (Or since ~90's really) even realizes that anything like that happened. More than that during communism times we were super sympathic towards the people we now hate.

    Also Child Slavery (Which IS confronted, but again only very limited and by accusing only a very specfic group of people (including farmers, funny enough) as responsible. Despite everybody and their mom being aware of it at the end and nearly the entire government being involved)

    We also had a surveillance state in the 80's - 90's.

    Unless you went to higher education (which isn't common over here due to high requirements) you know nothing really about all that. And even then its not a guarantee.

    We kind own at denial.


    Ehhhhhhh.... I kinda lost the plot here while ranting about us. Of course, lots of cool people here as well. Just with your regular nation specific probs.

    C2B on
    y2jake215
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    My cat has become very appreciative of belly rubs. She didn't used to like them but lately she's been all immodest about presenting her underside to me. The hussy.

    zepherin
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

    100% of all living things die out.

    Nothing deserves to live FYI hth.

    Which is a bit different than basically thinking they deserve to die because only fast reproducing species deserve to be cared about for some reason.
    you've all heard my rant about pandas right?

    ...

    TL;DR; fuck them, they're an evolutionary dead end people only care about cause they're fuzzy

    Corgis are an evolutionary dead end and people only care about them cause they're fuzzy. >:|

    KageracB557zepherin
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    you're never alone narwhal

    i will always be with you

    in spirit

    watching you

    yes even on the toilet

    Man

    My flaccid wiener is a sight to behold

    And not for good reasons

    i feel like my flaccid ween is false advertising :(

    815165 on
    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    And real talk now I am procrastinating going to the hospital because I'd have to stop talking to you guys and then I'll just be completely alone

    technically you'll be around MORE people.

    i mean they're sick and dying but they're still people. for a while at least.

    why do you need to go to the hospital btw? are you dying too?

    DIBS ON YOUR STUFF

    No no, the crazy hospital, to deal with my craziness

    Also I don't have stuff lol

    well i mean they prob dont let u be alone a lot there....

    but its good for you right?

    get your ass up and go

    My hand will be forced eventually because I have no food, money, or place to sleep, and I'd vastly prefer going to the hospital and getting help vs going to a homeless shelter again

    So I'm enjoying the sunshine for now.

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Food Bar: If you eat one every eight hours, you will not starve.

    Someone invent this, please.

    Grocery shopping is far too difficult.

    http://www.soylent.me/

    Psn:wazukki
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Im saving a picture of that shirt to pull out everytime I fuck up at my job as a reminder that I didn't fuck up that badly.

    YKn7QuA.jpg

    PBBDQHn.jpg

    CasualRMS Oceaniczepherin
  • ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    My cat has become very appreciative of belly rubs. She didn't used to like them but lately she's been all immodest about presenting her underside to me. The hussy.

    u have gained her trust. now u can plot your escape.

    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

    Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
    Nova_CGoatmon
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    yyeesssss....my package is coming.

    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Everything is an evolutionary dead end and not perfectly adapted to the environment at some point in time.

  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Read an interesting story a while back about the effect of reintroducing wolves in some area.

    Due to the lack of predators, herbivores killed off a ton of trees. After the wolves were reintroduced, the wolves keeping the herbivore population down made an entire area grow a forest and change the flow of a river.

    Someone at the creek cleanup volunteer thing I attended last weekend was talking about how crucial wolves are in keeping deer populations in check with regards to erosion control. Guy really hated deer.

  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    yyeesssss....my package is coming.

    TMI, dude.

    BeNarwhalGonmunDeebaserGoatmon
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    If being slower reproducing is to be considered somehow damning when it comes to evolution and whether to protect an animal, then literally every species except those found in the kingdom bacteria deserve to basically die because nothing comes even close to bacteria.

    100% of all living things die out.

    Nothing deserves to live FYI hth.

    Which is a bit different than basically thinking they deserve to die because only fast reproducing species deserve to be cared about for some reason.
    you've all heard my rant about pandas right?

    ...

    TL;DR; fuck them, they're an evolutionary dead end people only care about cause they're fuzzy

    Corgis are an evolutionary dead end and people only care about them cause they're fuzzy. >:|

    .......

    sleep with one eye open tonight

    i write amazing erotic fiction

    its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
    ChelleYeahGoatmon
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    yyeesssss....my package is coming.

    gross no one wants to hear about that

    CasualBeNarwhalChelleYeah
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Read an interesting story a while back about the effect of reintroducing wolves in some area.

    Due to the lack of predators, herbivores killed off a ton of trees. After the wolves were reintroduced, the wolves keeping the herbivore population down made an entire area grow a forest and change the flow of a river.

    Someone at the creek cleanup volunteer thing I attended last weekend was talking about how crucial wolves are in keeping deer populations in check with regards to erosion control. Guy really hated deer.

    Deer probably kill a lot of people compared to wolves so the hatred would be understandable.

This discussion has been closed.