Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat] not found

19293949597

Posts

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Tomorrow pros:

    Track time.

    Tomorrow cons:

    Track time in the Yugo. They swear this one has a pretty good transmission. We'll see.

    BeNarwhalJacobkoshElldrenronya
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Every person working at a sandwich shop is made subtly more attractive by their profession, it's true

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    is mr sub still a thing or did subway gain monopoly of the dong shaped sandwich industry?

  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Btw Method acting is my new go-to explanation

    That's a good one

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    deer photo-bombing a 1930s school field trip

    05ru6pyxhs98.jpg

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    ronya
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    one of the deer is stood on the head of another deer, it appears

    he is the dickhead deer who disappears to the toilet every time it's his round, i imagine

    edit: it may be a trick of perspective, upon second viewing, i hope that deer is unaware of my country's ridiculous libel laws

    815165 on
    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    815165 wrote: »
    is mr sub still a thing or did subway gain monopoly of the dong shaped sandwich industry?

    Mr Sub still meanders along

    But stubbornly refuses to be open past midnight, so Subway owns the bar crowds

    BeNarwhal on
    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

    BeNarwhal
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    deer photo-bombing a 1930s school field trip

    05ru6pyxhs98.jpg

    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

    I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
    Eddy
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »
    is mr sub still a thing or did subway gain monopoly of the dong shaped sandwich industry?

    Mr Sub still meanders along

    But stubbornly refuses to be open past midnight, so Subway owns the bar crowds

    oh weird

    when we were there they opened late

    my friend may have not been so ready to give his best days to the sandwich girl had we not come straight from many bars

    815165 on
    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Yes loud girls, that's right

    You were so annoying, the homeless guy put headphones in

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

    car crashes are significantly less fun than they appear, however :(

  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular

    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

    I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

    I mean, as long as you're safe

    I wholly endorse this plan

    So now you have to consider my endorsement

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    real estate are a band that have made two enjoyable albums and i am disappointed in myself for coming across them so late

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

    car crashes are significantly less fun than they appear, however :(

    The thing about crashing on a track is that there is a split second of "whoops" and an attempt to not crash then the crash itself. That hurts your chest a bit but the joy of a five point safety harness is that you aren't going anywhere. It's not quite like a crash in real life.

    BeNarwhal
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

    car crashes are significantly less fun than they appear, however :(

    The thing about crashing on a track is that there is a split second of "whoops" and an attempt to not crash then the crash itself. That hurts your chest a bit but the joy of a five point safety harness is that you aren't going anywhere. It's not quite like a crash in real life.

    is it anything like go karting where you're in a secret competition with your friend to see who can make a tire from the wall fly the furthest but then you both get kicked out

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »

    Yes. The upside to deer is they are way more tasty then other pests.

  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »


    wow, that was pretty much the best possible response to that deer picture

    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    "Oh man bad luck crashing that Yugo Thom"

    "Yeah it's a damn shame"

    "Well good thing we have a replacement car"

    "oh, sweet!"

    "Yeah we got a Gremlin for you this time"

    GethBeNarwhal
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Ghostbusters is as old as I am. Perfection.

    I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.

    twitch.tv/onthelastcastle
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    There is part of me that considers finding a way to crash into the wall as public service. I mean I'll be fine and the number of Yugos will be reduced by one.

    car crashes are significantly less fun than they appear, however :(

    The thing about crashing on a track is that there is a split second of "whoops" and an attempt to not crash then the crash itself. That hurts your chest a bit but the joy of a five point safety harness is that you aren't going anywhere. It's not quite like a crash in real life.

    is it anything like go karting where you're in a secret competition with your friend to see who can make a tire from the wall fly the furthest but then you both get kicked out

    Naw. It's more like a constant annoyance that there are cars ahead of you and you need to pass them because they are ahead of you and that's fucking wrong. And then you get to the head of the pack but there is the rear of the pack so you keep having this need to pass cars.

    BeNarwhal
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    "Oh man bad luck crashing that Yugo Thom"

    "Yeah it's a damn shame"

    "Well good thing we have a replacement car"

    "oh, sweet!"

    "Yeah we got a Gremlin for you this time"

    Still an upgrade!

  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    "Oh man bad luck crashing that Yugo Thom"

    "Yeah it's a damn shame"

    "Well good thing we have a replacement car"

    "oh, sweet!"

    "Yeah we got a Gremlin for you this time"

    Still an upgrade!

    In the sense that a bad case of the Flu is better than crippling Polio, yes.

  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »


    wow, that was pretty much the best possible response to that deer picture
    I'm sorry Eddy, you have contracted The Animes, and must be euthanised.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTKana
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Elki wrote: »
    also 2nd dlc of dark souls 2 is out and has good reviews

    but i am going to watch 2 guns instead

    i hear good things!

    Do you teach middle school?

    excellent question but why don't you play d3 and destiny with me

    also no

    I don't think I should be spending money on D3 right now, but I'm all set for Destiny. See, I have a date.

    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Deebaser wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Damn, I am still digging the shit out of the new pixies album.

    There is a new pixies album?

    I thought they went away when the 90s ended.

    They released one in April. It's ill. Don't hate

    I would call for death to people that hate the Pixies but really, they're already dead and their bodies just haven't caught on yet
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Tomorrow pros:

    Track time.

    Tomorrow cons:

    Track time in the Yugo. They swear this one has a pretty good transmission. We'll see.

    somewhere someone is writing "Tomorrow pros: we're totally getting Tom in the Yugo :3 "

    BeNarwhalElldrenDeebaser
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    "Oh man bad luck crashing that Yugo Thom"

    "Yeah it's a damn shame"

    "Well good thing we have a replacement car"

    "oh, sweet!"

    "Yeah we got a Gremlin for you this time"

    Still an upgrade!

    In the sense that a bad case of the Flu is better than crippling Polio, yes.

    Yep. The only fun part of the Yugo is the team uniform. We all have various Yugoslavian uniforms of various ranks. So much annoyance dressing up as communists in Texas.

    GethElldren
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »

    Yes. The upside to deer is they are way more tasty then other pests.

    Admittedly, though I find reindeer even more tasty. I think it's gotta be their exclusive diet of lichen.
    Eddy wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »

    wow, that was pretty much the best possible response to that deer picture

    Well I mean suplexing a deer is never wrong.

    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

    I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Damn, I am still digging the shit out of the new pixies album.

    There is a new pixies album?

    I thought they went away when the 90s ended.

    They released one in April. It's ill. Don't hate

    I would call for death to people that hate the Pixies but really, they're already dead and their bodies just haven't caught on yet
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Tomorrow pros:

    Track time.

    Tomorrow cons:

    Track time in the Yugo. They swear this one has a pretty good transmission. We'll see.

    somewhere someone is writing "Tomorrow pros: we're totally getting Tom in the Yugo :3 "

    You seem to be encouraging these people.

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    And Jacob, I'm gonna encourage Cass to look at GUMSHOE for TSW. It's got a lot of investigative stuff baked in and solving mysteries and puzzles is a big thing in TSW. And it's been adapted for Cosmic Horror already.

    Jacobkosh
  • SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »
    Kana wrote: »
    deer photo-bombing a 1930s school field trip

    05ru6pyxhs98.jpg


    Having very recently been to Nara, Japanese deer are no joke. Still have bruises from when a group of 7 decided to assault me for food.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf i'm in love with your brother what's his nameRegistered User regular
    so many rpgs

    so little time

    Elldren
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    And Jacob, I'm gonna encourage Cass to look at GUMSHOE for TSW. It's got a lot of investigative stuff baked in and solving mysteries and puzzles is a big thing in TSW. And it's been adapted for Cosmic Horror already.

    Oooh, that's a really good idea.

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    And Jacob, if you hurry you can grab the first season TNG uniforms for STO for free.

    Elldren
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Good night, [chat]

    Be good to yourself, and to others

    I am 90% sure I will do my Toronto By Foot visual tour for y'all in the am

    So

    Stay tuned

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    so many rpgs

    so little time

    I need to get off my ass and run some stuff.

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud bear with us as we do some "rebranding" Registered User regular
    Drunk at dragoncon. Send help.

    BeNarwhalDeebaser
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i'm in love with your brother what's his nameRegistered User regular
    I am trying to run stuff, but keep encountering the age-old problem of everyone waiting for someone else to make the first move

  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    The Pixies are one of the bands I fake enthusiasm for to avoid a certain discussion. Because I do like them but not to the level I am apparently supposed to.

    I learned the hard way to not dare utter the words "Yeah, they're alright"

    If anyone ever asks you if you like The Pixies you tell them you fuckin' love them.

    Memorize at least three song titles, one well known and two deep cuts in case they sense any hesitation in your response

This discussion has been closed.