As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Service Dog [chat]

Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLYT O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
0DvvUm4.jpg
1omI1YLl.jpg
Zs8tp9z.jpg

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Dem puppies doe

steam_sig.png
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    this isn't sexy vegeta chat wth

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    woof woof

goodnight

poo
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

For reference:

http://teamfourstar.com/video/renegade-life-surgeon-simulator-2013/

Vegeta suregerizes everyone

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

I KNOW I JUST USED MY BEST IMAGE *RIGHT* BEFORE I GOT PICKED FOR A CHAT WTF???

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    That last dog is so happy.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I want to pet those doges

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Almost done

Now, just need to enter the grades, then write up an explanation of the best paper and send it out to everyone with a copy (write like this next time!)

still, this shouldn't have taken me two days. I ain't got that kinda time when I'm trying to finish my dissertation. Must more discipline next time.

Doges like sugar like humans because doges are wonderful.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    fuck dis i ain't getting end-of-the-thread'd

puppies and i had a wonderful day. we went to boulder and walked around the farmer's market for a while. lots of very beautiful people (and also very boulder-y people, like this black guy who was insanely good looking but also had enormous dirty dreads and full sleeves and was selling kombucha @TL DR‌ ). i tried a few samples. got a maple walnut scone that was barely sweet at all but very delicious. also bought a bottle of hot sauce that i sampled. it was absurdly delicious, hot, and interestingly thickened with texture that just came from a little pectin (no xanthan gum or anything). also no vinegar. habanero, shallots, garlic, ginger, guava, a little cane sugar, tamarind, onions, papaya and banana. then some assorted spices. then we went to this sort of kitschy 50s store with a whole ton of old and foreign products. i got two different kinds of cane sugar soda (one watermelon, one cream, both with cool labels). also got a bar of cadbury dairy milk chocolate, the uk version not the licensed-by-hershey stuff. then we had lunch (smashburger, basically 5 guys but with more fancy ingredients like avocado if you want). that was super tasty. then we went to see guardians of the galaxy. we then drove to louisville because there is a certain spot where you can get an especially impressive views of the mountains. that bit was closed off but even cresting the hill near it was breathtaking. what a gorgeous place. then we walked around a mall some and i tried on some bike helmets (and lamented the fact that i'm not yet in good enough shape to pull off fitness gear or wild-outdoors-chic style :) soon, tho. then we went to an indian place. the vindaloo was a bit too sour for me, too much vinegar i think- but everything else was great. now we are home and gonna watch either gattaca or tombstone. also i saw this so next time i go to the farmer's market it will be even greater:

http://www.timescall.com/news_region-news/ci_26236677/food-assistance-double-when-buying-fruits-vegetables-at

i've had a bunch of great days in colorado but i think this is the best so far

@Irond Will
    @spool32‌

Thomamelas wrote: »

YOU CAN CONDENSE MILK?

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING WITH YOUR LIVES?

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    the last dog is eating a puppuchino which is made for doge

• TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    This video game character is blue, collects rings and goes fast.
    pUvepv9.png

DZKt7P5.jpg

Lookit dat doge

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I am stuck in the desert for another 5 days. this sucks.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I haven't played much Mega Man, but I don't think he collects rings.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Tarranon wrote: »

Like I keep saying, Tim and Eric is literally made by aliens trying to blend in without any of our cultural touchstones.

cB557 wrote: »

Isn't that Samus?

edited September 2014
    cB557 wrote: »

Ring Man is a robot master.

Mega Man collects Ring( Man's power)s.

21stCentury on
    E6RJzCh.jpg

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »

YOU CAN CONDENSE MILK?

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING WITH YOUR LIVES?

Dude, this deal we made to guard people around their fires as paid out in spades!

E6RJzCh.jpg

THAT IS NOT A SERVICE DOG

THAT OWNER IS A DOUCHE

• ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    i repeat....

imagining chu and puppies skipping off in to the sunset holding hands

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
    wait really?

how do you know that is a service dog fraud? noo

cgHZNyz.jpg

I have mastered the human concept of money! Steak and ice cream for all!

• ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I am stuck in the desert for another 5 days. this sucks.

look all you need to do is add an S and you've got dessert for 5 days!

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    At my friends house where a big party is being held.

So I am hiding in the basement by myself.

Neco on
    Neco wrote: »

GTFO

Mingle

edited September 2014
    eGMwZ6Ll.jpg

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

GTFO

Mingle

Noooo I only know a few people out there!

Going to bed, leaving with one last pixel pal post.
    qveholgwvgl1.png

Goog night

• TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Tarranon wrote: »

Like I keep saying, Tim and Eric is literally made by aliens trying to blend in without any of our cultural touchstones.

no that's maria bamford

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular

GTFO

Mingle

Noooo I only know a few people out there!

a few >>>>>> 0

I must decide whether to go out tonight

ANNOUn8.jpg

He taught others!

wait really?

how do you know that is a service dog fraud? noo

That's a full grown whippet. It's too small to perform the tasks of a service animal which have to be able to handle the needs of their owner. It could be a therapy dog, but I kind of doubt it because small dogs don't handle getting snuggled as well as bigger dogs either.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    bfLrcSM.jpg

my god

it's planet of the apes all over again

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    talk to popular people

see what half-truths you can get away telling with a straight face

aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.