The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Super Smash Bros. - Vote on Tournament Times!

19596979899101»

• ChopperDaveChopperDave Registered User regular
    @Wyvern. GG. Also, DAMMIT.

Battlefield again.

3DS code: 3007-8077-4055
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Krypton, the noblest element. The gas of kings! Kings!Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Nothing better than making luna rage quit with Roy.

Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter for health updates: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    RIP ledge regrab immunity.

3DS: 0817-4948-1650 || Pokemon X name: Kyrah
    Indeed. Gonna keep on trying this Battlefield thing. I just want one win. All our games are so close :(

• ConnConn Registered User regular
    I almost had Wyvern on one game earlier, too.

Not as much on the second game. I exercised so little control over that match that my connection just said "spare me this bullshit."

Btw @Wyvern in case you were still wondering it seems the connection error might've occurred on my end despite a lack of message, since I wound up having board games against Wyborn right after.

XBL, PSN, and NNID: "ConnConnor" for all three.

Kid Presentable
    Argh, self-destruct is a terrible way to finish a set. Stupid control pad.

All the same, congrats Wyvern! GGs. I really need to figure out how to play against ROB. His reach is just too insane.

• Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo Fantastic Registered User, Moderator mod
    what was the final score?

U9Syuit.png
    3-0. The games were closer than that the score would indicate :/

edited October 2014
    Yeah, that was some good Megaman play. Much better than I see from most people online. That was a lot closer than the 3-0 record suggests.

EDIT: Ha, ninja'd. I think you might have hobbled yourself by picking Battlefield. I don't know Megaman's stage preference, really, but I'll almost always take Battlefield over a flat stage with ROB. Up-tilt, up-smash, and up-air are all good up through platforms.

Wyvern on
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    ROB OP, plz ban

Yeah. I'm gonna have to practice against you so that I can figure ROB out.

Honestly, though, I think he may be a hard counter to Mega Man. That reflect is just too threatening for me to do my normal lemon game, laser is faster than my Metal Blade when we trade, and I just can't gimp you no matter how much I might want to.

• Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo Fantastic Registered User, Moderator mod
    Congrats to Wyvern!

Now get the hell out.

U9Syuit.png
    Conn
This discussion has been closed.