Options

STEAM, a backlog story.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Whats the good texture pack for Skyrim these days?

The one that's listed as DLC?

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    Almost 2 grand. 46% is unplayed and it's staying that way. No thank you, Hunting Simulator 2008.

Finally bought Skyrim last week when it was on sale and it is addictive. Already have almost a full day on it already.

• Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    I haven't had a good high score battle with @Maddoc for a while. I really enjoyed the Mark of the Ninja fight.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    57% of my library is unplayed!

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Looks like Cyberpunk 2077 will be coming out fall of 2015. Damn near forgot that game existed. Be nice to see a real trailer or something.

In other news I've been playing Lords of shadow 2 lately. It's about as average a game as the first. It was absolutely murdered by reviewers though. Still enough there for me to enjoy.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Lockout wrote: »
    before long there'll be Skywind

Holy fucking shit.

• Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Artreus wrote: »
    Whats the good texture pack for Skyrim these days?

The one that's listed as DLC?

if you're not going to mess with layering a bunch of them, I'd go with that High Resolution Texture Pack and then at least install "Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized" on top of it

if you're tired of the look of the vanilla textures, install the Serious HD Retexture on top of the previous two for more a more photo realistic look

but that's all my opinion (and I'm basically regurgitating bits of STEP). there's a few good texture overhauls these days. modding for Skyrim is better than modding for any other TES game, in terms of quantity and quality

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    It's funny how Skyrim has an expansion where you go to Morrowind, and Morrowind has an expansion where you go to Skyrim.

In both of them you go to the same place.

broken image link
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    I had my Steam account for 10 years

Old Karl is old

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    I haven't been paying attention, but does the Elder Scrolls Online MMO let you go to all of the areas of Tamriel(Black Marsh, Morrowind, Skyrim, etc.), or is it just restricted to one land like all the other Elder Scrolls?

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    So has anyone played the new Naruto game yet?

Is it as amazing as it looks?

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    It is real fun.

Not deep by any means.

But fun fun fun till daddy takes the nine tails away.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I haven't had a good high score battle with @Maddoc for a while. I really enjoyed the Mark of the Ninja fight.

I still need to go back to that and finish NG+ to get every achievement, too

Goddamn that is a good game

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Almost 2 grand. 46% is unplayed and it's staying that way. No thank you, Hunting Simulator 2008.

Finally bought Skyrim last week when it was on sale and it is addictive. Already have almost a full day on it already.

What's been your favourite bug so far?

• Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Sup nerds?
    EMKLQBp.jpg
    I4fDWxV.jpg
    (please help me)

SenorTacos on
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Yesterday my guy was in Riverwood and there was a chap in the inn squatting next to a chair like he'd tried to sit down and missed. Then I went outside and a dead wolf fell out of the sky in front of me.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Find a giant camp and see if you can get them to fight a hostile enemy.

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Best bug in Skyrim is the invisible chest in Dawnstar you raid every day.

• Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular

What's been your favourite bug so far?

Aside from the Windhelm murder mystery never triggering? :\

Entering an inn and watching as the plates, cups, wheels of cheese, etc explode from the table and bounce around the room. That's the only one I've gotten so far, though.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Hey people who play video games

What are some good spooky games for the Halloween season?

They don't have to necessarily be straight horror, I'm down with some action with horror roots a la RE4 or similar

But I am looking to switch over to only consuming horror based media soon, and this is a necessary step

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    oh where do you find totals I wonder how much money I have made off cards now

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I have a lot of humble bundles, indie galas, gifts, and amazon purchases skewing my account.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

They don't have to necessarily be straight horror, I'm down with some action with horror roots a la RE4 or similar

But I am looking to switch over to only consuming horror based media soon, and this is a necessary step

Costume Quest/Costume Quest 2?

Reciever, Zeno Clash 1/2, Alan Wake, The Void, The Cat Lady, Don't Starve, Five Nights at Freddies, Binding of Isaac,Sunless Sea, Dark Souls, STALKER/Metro Series, Abyss Odyssey, The Forrest, and Papers Please.

Some of themes I've tried to incclude in these games vary from bizzare, to opressing, to straight up classic scary horror. Hope you find something to enjoy.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    oh man this sale on Digital Combat Simulator stuff is tempting as hell.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

Night Trap

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular

F.E.A.R.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I was going to suggest FEAR but it's not really a horror game IMO. The shooting is fantastic though.

• Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited September 2014

longish list:
    Alan Wake

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Dead Space

F.E.A.R.

Five Nights at Freddy's

The Forest

The Last of Us

Outlast

Penumbra

Telltale's The Walking Dead

Silent Hills: PT if you've a PS4

Alien: Isolation on November 7th

old stuff:

System Shock 2

Silent Hill 2

also Ravenholm from HL2, every year

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Silent Hill PT is

pretty damn scary

ps4 only though

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    I was going to put my steam value in here, then @Moriveth had to slap his 10g steamdick on the table and now I feel all insecure.
    It's about $3500.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    69% unplayed *sigh*

but this year, I've pretty much stopped buying games unless I'm going to play them immediately, so that shouldn't be going up anymore

(also some of them were before they started tracking play time)

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    the unplayed percentage is not that accurate
    I see a lot of games I have definitely played with no time recorded on my list

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    $6-7k Worth depending on who calculates it.
    $4.2k spent including gifts
    438 total 31% not played.

And there are 70 games in my backlog category.

It's a hard fuckin' life.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I grew up on these streets. These hard streets of irresistible game deals and back logs.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Only 35% unplayed, 174 total - not all that bad.

Hours on record... 1700. That's a lot! Let's see what my time is taken up by... Oh. 800 hours of TF2.

Man I should be better at that game.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    212 games worth $2700 at full price, 20% unplayed, 4238 hours on record.

• Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular

longish list:
    Alan Wake

Dead Space

F.E.A.R.

Five Nights at Freddy's

The Forest

The Last of Us

Outlast

Penumbra

old stuff:

System Shock 2

Silent Hill 2

If you're doing individual levels, I still love the haunted mansion in VTM Bloodlines. Although really the whole game fits the October vibe pretty well.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

I've been playing deadlight last few nights, was in recent bundle. Neat little horror game. 2d prince of Persia meets zombie survival. Stellar graphics for a 2d stroller too.

My only game on steam with more hrs than civ v is civ iv . and if steam were old enough to track it. Then civ 1,2,3 would beat those in that order

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Sticks wrote: »

longish list:
    Alan Wake

Dead Space

F.E.A.R.

Five Nights at Freddy's

The Forest

The Last of Us

Outlast

Penumbra

old stuff:

System Shock 2

Silent Hill 2

If you're doing individual levels, I still love the haunted mansion in VTM Bloodlines. Although really the whole game fits the October vibe pretty well.

That reminds me, Thief: Deadly Shadows is a pretty spooky game. Especially that one level...

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.