Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[GUST] Games. Shallie Plus out now, Firis coming 3/7, Blue Reflection pending

1121314151618»

• KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Quiotu wrote: »
    Kamar wrote: »
    I really liked AT1, and love AT2 wholly disproportionate to how good it may actually be, so I'm sure I'll at least enjoy AT3 and probably will love it.

I'm thinking about it, and I can't think of anything that even contends with AT2 for 'favorite JRPG' in my head.

I liked AT2 with one caveat. It was the only game where I couldn't get myself to like either of the two main girls. Their back and forth for most of the game I think hurt their personalities more than it fleshed it out. Great game, but Jaqli all the way.

Well, of course.

Besides, they go together better with each other than with Croix.