As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's [chat]

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Achewood was so good

I wish Onstead would get more of it into print editions.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Gooey I sent you the batsignal about iOS8

what do you think of that announcement I linked?

omg check ur agrees

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Didn't get hold of doctor but person who took my message seemed p concerned

Le sigh

boo

they gonna have to sew u back up again?

Sounds like a distinct possibility

My shoulder DID pop this morning

It is worthy of a pop

Prob snapped too, litttttle bit of crackling

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    i want to go to my home and not do work

I'm off today, have no appointments today for the first time in ages, and have precisely one errand to run

*hyperventilates*

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/atlas_shrugged_who_is_john_galt/

this might be the worst reviewed movie in history

Huh. I would have expected the tomatometer to be at least 1%
    badum-tish

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    We are gonna buy a proper little tank for our betta and maybe some swag ass gravel

What else do we need, an aerator or something

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Look casual. We love you a lot here and I am glad that you don't have to go through shit now...

......ngggghhhh....

Lookslikeyougotoffscotfree

u are the best, ludious
    ludious did the bleeding stop once you posted that
    I imagine a Stephen King-esque compulsion drives you

see above
    hahaha

on one hand, it's funny as shit, no doubt. On the other hand, it really bothers me that once some stupid joke or pun pops into my head I HAVE to get it out of there, somehow. You have no idea how often I have to reply to a post in chat via Gtalk to someone just so I can say something that'd probably get me in trouble, just so it's said. You can't just go around not saying things! How do people live with all of those words in their heads? @Chelleyeah has gotten mad at me IRL because I will take this shit just a bit too far. I've gotten better over the years, and it's obviously my add, but it's still annoying to be a slave to your own words sometimes. My doctors insist I don't have ocd, but between this and the compulsive scab picking I'm not so sure.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    What is your ailment, Jake?

Swagular gigantism?

It iz a blezzing n a cvrse

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Like even as a guy who never was athletic and played games religiously, that is still my perspective.

Both are things that require a large time commitment, practice and skilled, talented individuals.

I know! Trust me I'm not saying my perspective is correct just that it is the one I have!

Making a one handed catch while leaping in the air over your opponent is just so much more viscerally pleasing than click click Zerg rush.

I'm sorry!

Oh no reason to be sorry!

If you understand where your perspective comes from and aren't arguing against e-sports as being legit while saying traditional sports are than it's no big thang!

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Guess I am watching Bloodsport again.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    We are gonna buy a proper little tank for our betta and maybe some swag ass gravel

@ChelleYeah‌
    she owns a betta and knows all about this aquarium shit. I can tell you that they like a place to hide. Get them some plants or a little house to hide in. Also, make sure your surfaces aren't too reflective. I know the pet stores sell "Betta exercisers" that are just mirrors, but that is basically stressing them the fuck out as they spend all day literally going COME AT ME BRO at their reflection.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i kinda wanna spend my weekend playing video games

i dunno what games tho

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Weird.

At this time yesterday, I had 17 anxiety spikes.

Today I had only 3.

Good weird, obviously.

Fridays are magical!

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    For the record, the scent sufficiently rotten tomatoes give off is absolutely sickeningly repulsive. I have a hard time thinking of a worse stench off the top of my head.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

i dunno what games tho

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Weird.

Today I had only 3.

Good weird, obviously.

Fridays are magical!

when you track anxiety spikes do you note what is happening (ie, what time of day, the kinds of task you are doing/have done)?

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »
    For the record, the scent sufficiently rotten tomatoes give off is absolutely sickeningly repulsive. I have a hard time thinking of a worse stench off the top of my head.

chicken coops

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Annihilation:
    Book 1/2/3

Nova: Annihilation Conquest. This one actually overlaps. It starts off during Annihilation and then goes into Conquest so it's a transition point.

Annihilation Conquest:

Book 1/the Nova book above/Book 2/Nova:Knowwhere/GoTG: Legacy (This is basically where the modern incarnation of the Guardians starts up.)

The Nova Secret Invasion Stuff/Nova:Nova Corps stuff. This is gonna set up the next big event War of Kings along with GotG: War of Kings. It's kind of a pain in the ass because War of Kings has a ton of one shot stuff but is much more spread out.

War of Kings:
    Road to the War of Kings

War of Kings Book 1

Nova: War of Kings

Guardians of the Galaxy: War of Kings, Book 2

War of Kings: Warriors

That will give you a pretty solid grounding to be able to pick up individual characters/groups and read their trades for Marvel Cosmic.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular

i dunno what games tho

roller coaster tycoon

or robotron

• Options
    Zephiran wrote: »

coffee with dairy creamer left in a thermos in a hot car for weeks.

Coffee "sours" like tea, and starts smelling more and more like a mildewed wet towel, dairy smells terrible when it curdles/goes off.

Imagine the two combined.

It smells like a kaiju's yeast infection

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Weird.

Today I had only 3.

Good weird, obviously.

Fridays are magical!

when you track anxiety spikes do you note what is happening (ie, what time of day, the kinds of task you are doing/have done)?

I try to track the source, yes.

So far, the most common source is unknown, followed by music (specific songs seem to trigger anxiety spikes when I hear them at work.)

• Options

What sort of tank? A regular rectangular 5-gallon one? If so, get a side filter. If you want to get fancy, you can try using live plants instead of plastic. My bettas quite enjoyed the live plants. They like to rest on the leaves.

Bettas spend most of their time in the upper portion of the tank. So the ideal decorations are less 'stuff on the bottom' and more extended surfaces (leaves, driftwood) near the top.

• Options
    815165 wrote: »

i dunno what games tho

roller coaster tycoon

or robotron

+1 for robotron

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Annihilation:
    Book 1/2/3

Nova: Annihilation Conquest. This one actually overlaps. It starts off during Annihilation and then goes into Conquest so it's a transition point.

Annihilation Conquest:

Book 1/the Nova book above/Book 2/Nova:Knowwhere/GoTG: Legacy (This is basically where the modern incarnation of the Guardians starts up.)

The Nova Secret Invasion Stuff/Nova:Nova Corps stuff. This is gonna set up the next big event War of Kings along with GotG: War of Kings. It's kind of a pain in the ass because War of Kings has a ton of one shot stuff but is much more spread out.

War of Kings:
    Road to the War of Kings

War of Kings Book 1

Nova: War of Kings

Guardians of the Galaxy: War of Kings, Book 2

War of Kings: Warriors

That will give you a pretty solid grounding to be able to pick up individual characters/groups and read their trades for Marvel Cosmic.
    replying so I can refer to this later, though I am putting them in my amazon basket now.

• Options
    Weird.

Today I had only 3.

Good weird, obviously.

Fridays are magical!

You are discovering, I think, the "work week"

As someone who has never worked a simple Monday - Friday, I'm not sure exactly how it works

But some of your symptoms are matching up

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

@ChelleYeah‌
    she owns a betta and knows all about this aquarium shit. I can tell you that they like a place to hide. Get them some plants or a little house to hide in. Also, make sure your surfaces aren't too reflective. I know the pet stores sell "Betta exercisers" that are just mirrors, but that is basically stressing them the fuck out as they spend all day literally going COME AT ME BRO at their reflection.

Yeah he's in a vase right now which is super reflective we think it's stressing him out

My brother said something about getting a cycle going so you wouldn't need to clean it very often do you know about that chelle?

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    i want to go to my home and not do work

it gets old

• Options
    Weird.

Today I had only 3.

Good weird, obviously.

Fridays are magical!

So far, the most common source is unknown, followed by music (specific songs seem to trigger anxiety spikes when I hear them at work.)

*It's Rainin' Men!*

Oh god, really? Shiiiiit I hope they don't hit me.

• Options

i dunno what games tho

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

*downloads Euro Truck Simulator, decides he's playing Big Rigs Racing*

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Gooey I sent you the batsignal about iOS8

what do you think of that announcement I linked?

omg check ur agrees

what am I some kind of narcissist?

*cough* 11.3K

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    My god this thing is huge.

I am running the full forums on my phone.

Still not entirely sure about this, but it is a very well put together piece of tech.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

@ChelleYeah‌

Yeah he's in a vase right now which is super reflective we think it's stressing him out

My brother said something about getting a cycle going so you wouldn't need to clean it very often do you know about that chelle?

Google 'aquarium nitrogen cycle'; that's what he is talking about.

You want to establish the bacteria and water consistency that help prevent nitrogen spikes.

• Options
    KUMITE KUMITE KUMITE KUMITE KUMITE

• Options
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    My god this thing is huge.

I am running the full forums on my phone.

Still not entirely sure about this, but it is a very well put together piece of tech.

the end game of this is that we are carrying trifold laptops in our pocket that we refer to as phones

• Options
    ludious get the daredevil omnibus of frank miller's work

or just read it on marvel unlimited

• Options
    Like even as a guy who never was athletic and played games religiously, that is still my perspective.

Both are things that require a large time commitment, practice and skilled, talented individuals.

I know! Trust me I'm not saying my perspective is correct just that it is the one I have!

Making a one handed catch while leaping in the air over your opponent is just so much more viscerally pleasing than click click Zerg rush.

I'm sorry!

Oh no reason to be sorry!

If you understand where your perspective comes from and aren't arguing against e-sports as being legit while saying traditional sports are than it's no big thang!

League of Legends world championships!

these games are really fun to watch

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

i dont think betta fish need aerated water

also if u buy a second betta with the intention of watching them fight you will be sorely disappointed

919UOwT.png
  • Options
  • Options
    _J_ wrote: »
    Weird.

Today I had only 3.

Good weird, obviously.

Fridays are magical!

*It's Rainin' Men!*

Oh god, really? Shiiiiit I hope they don't hit me.

*R.E.M.'s "It's The End of The World" starts playing*

Oh god, no!

This discussion has been closed.