As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny] Time to fight, Guardians! Prepare yourselves for the Queen's Wrath!

1939495969799»

• GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Khildith wrote: »
    @GMaster7 can I suggest you link the raid spreadsheet @ObiFett made up for us, if you haven't already? It is absolutely an awesome resource, and at least one group he put together through it has cleared the raid because of him!

Totally deserves a spot in the OP, I think.

Oh, yeah! I meant to do that this weekend. Thank you. @ObiFett, is it static at this point, or is it still changing per week to be week-specific? Either way, link me and I'll add it.

Edit: Okay, it's still per-week. Yeah, I'll keep the link updated weekly.

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Was literally going to Suggest the same thing. I'd also nominate destinylfg.net since it served me and my buddies well to getting them into VoG

616610-1.png
    Disrupter wrote: »
    Was literally going to Suggest the same thing. I'd also nominate destinylfg.net since it served me and my buddies well to getting them into VoG

Already in the OP!

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Khildith wrote: »
    @GMaster7 can I suggest you link the raid spreadsheet @ObiFett made up for us, if you haven't already? It is absolutely an awesome resource, and at least one group he put together through it has cleared the raid because of him!

Totally deserves a spot in the OP, I think.

Oh, yeah! I meant to do that this weekend. Thank you. @ObiFett, is it static at this point, or is it still changing per week to be week-specific? Either way, link me and I'll add it.

Edit: Okay, it's still per-week. Yeah, I'll keep the link updated weekly.

I should just make it static. I'm gonna work on a way to do that starting tomorrow.

Right now I just want the servers to come back up so we can either beat or keep wiping on Atheon!

Also: Bungie.net is as borked as the game's servers. So I can't let the three or so people in at the moment. Will do it when they're up.

Need 175 Vanguard marks to get the white sparrow - to match Chatterwhite, of course!

• skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Of the two heavy weapons sold by the vanguard, is either one better for its class than the other?

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    Blade Dancers are so frustrating.

I think this is true, but has nothing to do with their apparent power level, or lack thereof.

Any of the other supers, except the bubble, are one hit kills of hugely destructive potential or Sunsinger's tricksy tricks. The thing is - they are more or less instant. Blade dancer has a bunch of lead up time to that same kill (or set of kills on a bunch of enemies). So even though the result is the same, it feels different (and worse) to fail to knock them out of the super before they can wreck everybody's face. If the blade dancer super was their RT AOE thing scaled up to be like the titan fist of havoc, I think there'd be way fewer complaints.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Stragint wrote: »
    Blade Dancers are so frustrating.

I think this is true, but has nothing to do with their apparent power level, or lack thereof.

Any of the other supers, except the bubble, are one hit kills of hugely destructive potential or Sunsinger's tricksy tricks. The thing is - they are more or less instant. Blade dancer has a bunch of lead up time to that same kill (or set of kills on a bunch of enemies). So even though the result is the same, it feels different (and worse) to fail to knock them out of the super before they can wreck everybody's face. If the blade dancer super was their RT AOE thing scaled up to be like the titan fist of havoc, I think there'd be way fewer complaints.
    I agree. I think they are all pretty balanced. The Titan smash has a somewhat annoying invincibility frame, and can wipe out a whole team if they are bunched together (or they run through the after-effect shockwave). Warlocks Novabomb can also just as easily clear the room. It's only because the Blancer (my new term for Bladedancers) can chainkill across a bigger space people feel it is OP. The AoE move is just... okay, and the wave attack is better but super hard to aim. So basically the movement speed of Blancers, coupled with either invisibility or Blink, makes people furious.

Which makes me so, so happy.

This discussion has been closed.