The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat]sploitation

19495969798100»

Posts

  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i heard u doods were bein stoopid

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Vanguardsurrealitycheck
  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    I ordered thai tonight.

    I am so exhausted.

    I am surprised I didn't hit anyone driving home.

    03x29di.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User, Moderator mod
    Podly wrote: »
    i heard u doods were bein stoopid

    ladies bein mad smart tho

    surrealitycheck
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    2015 marvel heroes characters are officially:

    Kitty Pryde, She-Hulk, Black Cat, War Machine, Blade, Dr. Doom, Winter Soldier, Bobby Drake, Vision, and Iron Fist

    X-23 comes out end of this year

    so many girl heroes

    You keep talking about this game, and I'll have to start playing.

    noooo that's what he waaaaants

    He won't, by the time this is over.

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    37sIBFP.png

    PodlyWashshrykeAManFromEarthRear Admiral Choco
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    @Thomamelas‌
    After an extensive 12-month development program during which we identified 400hp being far more than either the chassis or the brakes could handle, we returned in 2012 with a new upgrade package, as devised by a crack team of experts. This included a 450hp engine, no changes to either the brakes or the suspension, some beefier hubs and back-to-back dinner bookings at the local Fondue house. Belgian fondue rocks. Three cheese; two beef.

    This engine was quite something. It would rev to 6,400rpm with spiteful zip and, if the driver was feeling idiotic enough through Eau Rouge, would allow this super-heated paving slab to out-drag some of the semi-lightweight E-Types up the Kemmel Straight. At which point they would brake neatly for Les Combes and the Falcon driver would find religion.

    AbdhyiusGooeyThomamelasshrykeiTunesIsEvildescRear Admiral Choco
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Podly wrote: »
    i heard u doods were bein stoopid

    obviously trying to live up to your legacy

    :3

    tyrannus on
  • TehSlothTehSloth does computers Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    2015 marvel heroes characters are officially:

    Kitty Pryde, She-Hulk, Black Cat, War Machine, Blade, Dr. Doom, Winter Soldier, Bobby Drake, Vision, and Iron Fist

    X-23 comes out end of this year

    so many girl heroes

    You keep talking about this game, and I'll have to start playing.

    noooo that's what he waaaaants

    Iron Fist is tempting

    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    i heard u doods were bein stoopid

    ladies bein mad smart tho

    poonani > dongs

    it's a fact

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    surrealitycheck
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i like hank hill memes faaaaaar more than i like king of the hill

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    @Thomamelas‌
    After an extensive 12-month development program during which we identified 400hp being far more than either the chassis or the brakes could handle, we returned in 2012 with a new upgrade package, as devised by a crack team of experts. This included a 450hp engine, no changes to either the brakes or the suspension, some beefier hubs and back-to-back dinner bookings at the local Fondue house. Belgian fondue rocks. Three cheese; two beef.

    This engine was quite something. It would rev to 6,400rpm with spiteful zip and, if the driver was feeling idiotic enough through Eau Rouge, would allow this super-heated paving slab to out-drag some of the semi-lightweight E-Types up the Kemmel Straight. At which point they would brake neatly for Les Combes and the Falcon driver would find religion.

    Yessssss. I kinda love that school of design. There is something to be said for a car that is willing to punish you at the drop of a hat. They aren't fun daily drivers but on a track....

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    i like hank hill memes faaaaaar more than i like king of the hill

    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hank+hill+listens&page=&utm_source=opensearch

    Podly
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I always found it kinda odd that a lot of the Australian cars were never brought over here. I kinda feel like Utes could have been a thing here.

  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I don't see how an employee trying to prevent the guy from leaving with the goods he purchased isn't detention. Deciding to not do the receipt check is perfectly legal, and I don't see why the membership agreement would create reasonable suspicion.

    bowen
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ebola-chan is an awful meme. But I think the pictures are amusing.

    It's sort of a vaguely funny idea gone horribly, horribly wrong.

  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    This is depressing and unsurprising.

    Hard to be Obama when it starts under Bush. Actually this is the Clinton/Reagan hangover.

    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-american-middle-class-hasnt-gotten-a-raise-in-15-years/

    03x29di.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    This hardware from China requires that I send it commands in TCP packets but if I don't hack my TCP code to preserve message boundaries (one packet = one command), it fails.

    I hope this gives some networking programmer lurker an aneurism. Need to share this misery.

    ...

    ............


    it's time to invade china

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

    spool32MazzyxMrAnthropyHuuRear Admiral Choco
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Got a date with a girl who's 5'11" on Wednesday. I better stand up real tall because I'm only 5'11" and 3/4". She's totally gonna be wearing heels and be taller than I am.

    How tall is she on other days of the week?

    _J_Kid PresentableRear Admiral Chocobowen
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    @Thomamelas‌
    After an extensive 12-month development program during which we identified 400hp being far more than either the chassis or the brakes could handle, we returned in 2012 with a new upgrade package, as devised by a crack team of experts. This included a 450hp engine, no changes to either the brakes or the suspension, some beefier hubs and back-to-back dinner bookings at the local Fondue house. Belgian fondue rocks. Three cheese; two beef.

    This engine was quite something. It would rev to 6,400rpm with spiteful zip and, if the driver was feeling idiotic enough through Eau Rouge, would allow this super-heated paving slab to out-drag some of the semi-lightweight E-Types up the Kemmel Straight. At which point they would brake neatly for Les Combes and the Falcon driver would find religion.

    Yessssss. I kinda love that school of design. There is something to be said for a car that is willing to punish you at the drop of a hat. They aren't fun daily drivers but on a track....


    For collected eye-candy, this might be the finest collection of machines I’ve seen in one place: a dozen Lola T70s, a 917, a Ferrari 512S, several Can-Am McLarens and more lightweight E-Types than you can throw a SWB 911 at. There being enough of those not to worry about losing the odd one.

    Thomamelas
  • VanguardVanguard Some people say in Hell, They're having a fair.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    w00t

    Podly
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

    Like ... no more True Crime games (hooray) or no more Sleeping Dogs set in Hong Kong games (boo)?

  • PantsBPantsB Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    A person doesn't have to be physically restrained to be detained. Withholding valuables from a person can detain that person and that was the employee's purpose.

    Withholding equipment that belong to someone else? Or are you going to claim that the store was obligated to provide transportation for merchandise and that withholding transportation equipment was tantamount to detention? Shopping carts are a courtesy and subject to restriction by the merchant.

    Basically there's been a number of citations that he was allowed to be stopped, by his own admission he was only potentially going to be detained and by his own admission he used violence first. Presuming that their method of stopping the carriage, thereby discouraging or slowing his ability to leave with merchandise, would have escalated to something impermissible is just looking for something to complain about

    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    tyrannus
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

    Like ... no more True Crime games (hooray) or no more Sleeping Dogs set in Hong Kong games (boo)?

    Triad Wars is an Online PC only game. Open world where you build a triad against other players.

    Dark Raven XMrAnthropy
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    A person doesn't have to be physically restrained to be detained. Withholding valuables from a person can detain that person and that was the employee's purpose.

    Withholding equipment that belong to someone else? Or are you going to claim that the store was obligated to provide transportation for merchandise and that withholding transportation equipment was tantamount to detention? Shopping carts are a courtesy and subject to restriction by the merchant.

    Basically there's been a number of citations that he was allowed to be stopped, by his own admission he was only potentially going to be detained and by his own admission he used violence first. Presuming that their method of stopping the carriage, thereby discouraging or slowing his ability to leave with merchandise, would have escalated to something impermissible is just looking for something to complain about
    this is so amazing I'm giving it two awesomes

  • PantsBPantsB Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I always found it kinda odd that a lot of the Australian cars were never brought over here. I kinda feel like Utes could have been a thing here.

    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    emnmnmeKid Presentable
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    @Thomamelas‌
    After an extensive 12-month development program during which we identified 400hp being far more than either the chassis or the brakes could handle, we returned in 2012 with a new upgrade package, as devised by a crack team of experts. This included a 450hp engine, no changes to either the brakes or the suspension, some beefier hubs and back-to-back dinner bookings at the local Fondue house. Belgian fondue rocks. Three cheese; two beef.

    This engine was quite something. It would rev to 6,400rpm with spiteful zip and, if the driver was feeling idiotic enough through Eau Rouge, would allow this super-heated paving slab to out-drag some of the semi-lightweight E-Types up the Kemmel Straight. At which point they would brake neatly for Les Combes and the Falcon driver would find religion.

    Yessssss. I kinda love that school of design. There is something to be said for a car that is willing to punish you at the drop of a hat. They aren't fun daily drivers but on a track....


    For collected eye-candy, this might be the finest collection of machines I’ve seen in one place: a dozen Lola T70s, a 917, a Ferrari 512S, several Can-Am McLarens and more lightweight E-Types than you can throw a SWB 911 at. There being enough of those not to worry about losing the odd one.

    That sounds pretty damn awesome.

  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X The woods are lovely dark and deepRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

    Like ... no more True Crime games (hooray) or no more Sleeping Dogs set in Hong Kong games (boo)?

    Triad Wars is an Online PC only game. Open world where you build a triad against other players.

    Key point being Sleepy Dogs had an awesome storyline, which is not gonna be a priority here

    And miles to go before I sleep.
    JacobkoshMrAnthropyRear Admiral Choco
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

    Like ... no more True Crime games (hooray) or no more Sleeping Dogs set in Hong Kong games (boo)?

    Triad Wars is an Online PC only game. Open world where you build a triad against other players.

    Key point being Sleepy Dogs had an awesome storyline, which is not gonna be a priority here

    Yep. This sounds more MMO like. I'm curious to see if they will keep the fighting controls or not.

  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

    Like ... no more True Crime games (hooray) or no more Sleeping Dogs set in Hong Kong games (boo)?

    The Sleeping Dogs hong kong john woo crime drama game is getting a "sequel", but it is an MMO where you are in the triads.

    :(

  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    i heard u doods were bein stoopid

    I resent that

    spool32surrealitycheck
  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    I am just super sad about no Sleeping Dogs sequel.

    I don't know who there thought this Triad Wars was a good idea.

    I feel it was a declaration from above.

    03x29di.png
    JacobkoshemnmnmeMrAnthropyRear Admiral Choco
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    PAGE 100 YEEHAW

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck (♡°◡°) Registered User regular
    Politicians love to tout the importance of science, technology, engineering and math majors. But when it comes to earnings, the “S” majors don’t really belong with the “TEM” ones. Engineering majors are nearly all high-paying. So are most computer and math majors, and math-heavy sciences like astrophysics.3 But many sciences, particularly the life sciences, pay below the overall median for recent college graduates. Students who major in neuroscience, meteorology, biology and ecology all stand to make $35,000 or less — and that’s if they can get a full-time job, which many can’t. Zoology ranks as one of the lowest-paying majors of any category, with a median full-time wage of $26,000 a year.

    DoodmannMrAnthropyRear Admiral Choco
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I am just super sad about no Sleeping Dogs sequel.

    I don't know who there thought this Triad Wars was a good idea.

    I feel it was a declaration from above.

    And with Feng Shui 2 being kickstarted, I'm craving some Hong Kong action.

    MrAnthropy
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread

  • TinklesTinkles YAY! Never Past Bedtime LandRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 3.9

    @Irond Will will create the new thread
    @Ludious is backup

    1gVsb9o.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    i am not making a new thread. you're up @ludious

    Wqdwp8l.png
    Chanus
This discussion has been closed.