So, when I built myself a new computer in March, I picked up this keyboard & mouse combo:http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1IT IS UTTER SHIT
The spacebar squeaks, and the mouse is defective and clicks twice instead of once all the goddamn time. The RMA webpage is a piece of shit, and never processed my request for a new spacebar. Rather than continue to fuck around with this thing I think I want to replace both the keyboard and mouse with something that will last for a long time.
Here's a list of my requirements on the keyboard:
1) mechanical - I think i'd like "brown" level of resistance or whatever
2) does not need to be a "gaming" keyboard
3) needs 10 key numpad since I do a lot of work in Excel
4) Not more than $150 - this could change if you can make the case that the keyboard will change my life
For the mouse:
1) something with some side keys
2) Ergonomic-ish would be sweet
3) Maybe not more than $50-$60? I don't really know the range on reasonable mice
Thanks for your help in advance!