Over here in Europe, anyway. Don't know about you guys across the pond. Couldn't hurt to check. EDIT - It's up for the US.
You'll need to perform a System Update in the Wii menu, before downloading the update from the Shop Channel. Uses about 300 blocks.
- Parental Control support
- Optional Internet content filter provided by Astaro (available soon)
- Improved start-up speed
- Clearer text when zoomed-in
- Improved Wii Remote navigation
- Improved scrolling and zooming
- Built-in search via Yahoo! or Google
- Option to hide Toolbar
- New cursor animations and operation sounds
- Ability to view page security information
- Option to delete cookies
- Built-in support manual
Also, the channel preview screen now looks all flashy. And all this for free!
Go get it.