The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Destiny] Enrage timers and high fashion! Chatterwhite for everyone!

19495969798100»

• DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Hesitant to post this at the end if the thread but meh...

Couldn't ice breakers main perk be replicated (even better) by invective? You only lose half ammo when switching so of you let invective fill you up then switch guns you should have half your max ammo which would be more than ice breakers 6.

Not great for normal play but not bad if you're already cheesing a strike.

616610-1.png
    Apothe0sis
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I always wondered why Gunslinger got the throwing knife instead of the bladedancer. Seems like that would be more their alleyway.

• OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    I'm burned on Iron banner.

I think it may finally be time to alt up.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
This discussion has been closed.