Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[League of Legends] So much fun you could burst a blood vessel

196979899101

Posts

  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Some quick working out I did. Roughly half of all champions have a dash / something equivalent. When lol was released this was closer to a quarter.
    - - means no mobility.
    - ~ means I don't know if jayce's short range jump towards someone should count.
    champions with a dash/charge INCLUDING ULTS:
    2014 (4/5)
    kalista
    azir
    gnar
    braum
    -Vel'Koz
    2013 (7/8)
    yasuo
    -jinx
    lucian
    aatrox
    lissandra
    zac
    quinn
    thresh
    2012 (11/19)
    vi
    -nami
    zed
    elise
    kha#zix
    -syndra
    rengar
    diana
    -zyra
    ~jayce
    -draven
    -darius
    -varus
    hecarim
    -lulu
    fiora
    nautilus
    ziggs
    sejuani
    2011 (15/24)
    -viktor
    ahri
    -volibear
    fizz
    shyvana
    graves
    -xerath
    riven!!!
    talon
    -skarner
    wukong
    leona
    -yorick
    -orianna
    vayne
    -rumble
    -brand
    lee sin
    nocturne
    jarvan
    maokai
    -karma
    renekton
    caitlyn
    2010 (10/24)
    -cassiopeia
    -trundle
    irelia
    leblanc
    -lux
    -swain
    -sona
    -miss fortune
    urgot
    -galio
    -vladimir
    xin zhao
    -kog'maw
    -olaf
    -malzahar
    akali
    -garen
    -kennen
    shen
    ezreal
    -mordekaiser
    gragas
    pantheon
    poppy
    2009 (13/41)
    nidalee
    -udyr
    shaco
    -heimerdinger
    -nasus
    corki
    katarina
    -blitzcrank
    -mundo
    malphite
    -janna
    -taric
    -gangplank
    kassadin
    -veigar
    -anivia
    -rammus
    amumu
    -cho'gath
    -karthus
    tryndamere
    -twitch
    -evelynn
    -zilean
    -singed
    -teemo
    tristana
    -soraka
    -sivir
    -sion
    -ryze
    -nunu
    -morgana
    master yi
    -kayle
    jax
    -fiddlesticks
    -ashe
    -annie
    -alistar
    twisted fate
    warwick


    TOTAL (60 / 121)

    Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • PolaritiePolaritie Oh I didn't see this box. Registered User regular
    Looks like creep to me. Who knew.

    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    I think the idea of letting slows reduce the range/effectiveness of mobility skills could be an interesting change to at least try out in the pre-season. Even if it'd probably need alot of tweaking.

    PolaritieGnome-Interruptus
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Looks like creep to me. Who knew.
    If you take ults out of the equation I'm pretty sure it looks worse. Older champions frequently had dashes on ults with long cooldowns and other effects.

    except Kassadin obvs

    Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Make sure you're actually looking at the right region's merch store, btw. The linked one sends you to the EU one. Switching back to NA in the upper right knocks some dollars off the price.

    PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Looks like creep to me. Who knew.

    Mobility creep has actually been explicitly stated as a design goal (pretty sure this was stated in a post by CertainlyT somewhere), as it makes the game more engaging to watch and leads to higher potential for outplaying opponents through skill.

    I'm fine with that, I just worry that they're still doing a poor job of allowing non-mobile characters to stay relevant. Unless they've got something incredibly powerful in their kit to compensate they tend to get left in the dust in terms of popularity.

    Albino BunnyAntinumeric
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    PMAvers
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    It's not really the set of "all champions without dashes" that have issues keeping up with mobility, it's the few that lack all of long range combat potential, sprints, or a build path that lends to tankiness.

    Like, rammus is a "no mobility" champion but until S5 jungle (and those nerfs to his armor shred) wrecked him, he was still totally viable and in fact very strong. Vel'koz doesn't have so much as a movement boost anywhere in his kit but he's a great support because he can deal gobs of damage from 1000 range, and he can displace people trying to get up in his team's face.

  • PolaritiePolaritie Oh I didn't see this box. Registered User regular
    Rammus has decent mobility, because powerball is a decent engage/escape tool.

    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Albino Bunny
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Rammus has decent mobility, because powerball is a decent engage/escape tool.

    Right. But it's not "mobility" in the sense that people who complain about mobility creep are concerned about. Half the champions in that list marked as "no mobility" have some sort of sprint/movement steroid.

  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Also on the subject of things League could steal from Dawngate regarding mobility: http://theshapersguild.com/portfolio-item/impulse/

    Impulse is a really neat item designed to help both kitable melee characters and squishy, immobile casters. In Dawngate it definitely ran into an issue where because it activated pretty easily you'd usually waste it (or even as a ranged character catapult yourself the wrong way) but in League where activatable items are a thing it could work as something with generic defensive stats.

    Antinumeric
  • MiniwolfMiniwolf Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Rammus has decent mobility, because powerball is a decent engage/escape tool.

    He is also has the whole 'oh you took your eye off the minimap for a second while trading "WELCOME TO THE CC TRAIN CHO CHO" '.

    So I bought gnar, he is super fun I love the style of play. I had a lot of trouble against him in lane. Once he gets Going he is quiet fun, the skill comes in using your transform properly it seems.

    League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
    Albino Bunny
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Rammus has decent mobility, because powerball is a decent engage/escape tool.

    Right. But it's not "mobility" in the sense that people who complain about mobility creep are concerned about. Half the champions in that list marked as "no mobility" have some sort of sprint/movement steroid.
    My general thought behind that list was "how much would Sion hate trying to land a Q against this champion?"

    I find Sion fun to play but I was expecting more balance from a rework. No mobility all the problems of a pre-season 1 champ all over again.

    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    I like mobility creep. It's not directly harmful like power creep is (though it does have the same tendency to invalidate older stuff), and it makes the game more fun and interesting to watch.

    TalithSproutForceVoid
  • PolaritiePolaritie Oh I didn't see this box. Registered User regular
    Basically, theres a lot of champions who cant disengage from newer people and cant fight from far enough avoid the initial engage. This means they just autolose to mobility. They cant close the deal on offense or escape, the opponent gets to 100% dictate when fighting is going to happen.

    Its too lopsided for them to have a chance for the most part. Velkoz operates from enough range to be safe and will have Q and E for disnegage. Ashe has... her ult, at best, and less range.

    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    PSN: AbEntropy
    AntinumericCyrenic
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Basically, theres a lot of champions who cant disengage from newer people and cant fight from far enough avoid the initial engage. This means they just autolose to mobility. They cant close the deal on offense or escape, the opponent gets to 100% dictate when fighting is going to happen.

    Its too lopsided for them to have a chance for the most part. Velkoz operates from enough range to be safe and will have Q and E for disnegage. Ashe has... her ult, at best, and less range.

    I am 100% okay with trading the champions that can't hang in exchange for better mobility.

    TalithStyrofoam Sammich
  • programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Rend wrote: »
    I like mobility creep. It's not directly harmful like power creep is (though it does have the same tendency to invalidate older stuff), and it makes the game more fun and interesting to watch.

    Mobility creep is very directly harmful, because mobility is power. You can have a high mobility game, to use another genre, like Titanfall, but if you dropped a Call of Duty character into Titanfall, he'd be fucked. He'd get headshot by someone 10 meters in the air above him. Same idea here.

    It's generally very hard design to get a game with radical mobility differences where that works well. Usually mobility is too powerful, particularly at high skill levels.

    Wicked Demiurge in most games. Solacus is my main in GW2.
    Cyrenic
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Rend wrote: »
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Basically, theres a lot of champions who cant disengage from newer people and cant fight from far enough avoid the initial engage. This means they just autolose to mobility. They cant close the deal on offense or escape, the opponent gets to 100% dictate when fighting is going to happen.

    Its too lopsided for them to have a chance for the most part. Velkoz operates from enough range to be safe and will have Q and E for disnegage. Ashe has... her ult, at best, and less range.

    I am 100% okay with trading the champions that can't hang in exchange for better mobility.
    I was ok with this but i expected re-works to bring old champions up to the modern status quo. But the sion re-work makes it seem like old champions are just destined to be shitters for the rest of the game.

    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    sion having a dash would be 100% at odds with his champ identity

    Dehumanized on
  • SpectrumSpectrum Super High-School Level ??? Hope's Peak AcademyRegistered User regular
    https://www.facebook.com/fnatic/photos/a.107427857589.94423.5985827589/10152922303597590/?type=1&theater

    xPeke and Cyanide leaving FNC. xPeke starting his own team, Cyanide retiring/not looking for another team for this season.

    xPeke statement: https://www.facebook.com/fnaticPeke/posts/893611273990890
    I have a lot of god things to say about Fnatic, and my teammates. But to not make it too long I'll say there is only one reason for me to leave fnatic and it is fulfill this dream I have had for a long time now… And I think now its the time to go for it and create my own team.
    At some point I said that I was gonna stay in fnatic for the next year and that’s because I thought so that way, but with the events that have happened lately I thought that this was the time to have a change in my life and start this new adventure.
    I wanted to thanks Fnatic for all the interest they have shown in continuing to work together, that shows me that I'm important to them, because of that and the treatment received during this 4 years I also want to say thank you to Patrik and Oliver and specially to Sam Mathews.
    But especially I want to give a big THANK YOU to all the players I have played with at some point, Wetdream, wewillfailer, max and specially to those that have been a part of my life like Shushei, Lamia, Mellisan, Puszu, Soaz, Rekkles, Yellowstar, Ara, Harry ,and especially, my love , Cyanide . All of them helped me learn a lot and grow as a person,and as a player. Making me feel proud of having them around, but if I feel especially proud of someone is of all of you that I have always felt so close, celebrating the success and cheering me up during the defeats.
    I know that Fnatic and I have the best fans you can have, you showed me that each time during all of my career. Some of you will disagree with my decision, some will understand that I want to do it, but from both of you I hope that you understand it and support it.
    I want to wish the best to the new players on Fnatic and hope that they can keep the same harmony we had, since im leaving a big part of my heart there
    I will keep you guys way more updated now and make a video and/or AMA in the future

    eUTP6eY.jpg
    MyAnimeList | PAFC Season 2 Champion and Season 3 Champion
    Let's Play/Learn: Ultimate General: Civil War - Union Campaign
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    Rend wrote: »
    I like mobility creep. It's not directly harmful like power creep is (though it does have the same tendency to invalidate older stuff), and it makes the game more fun and interesting to watch.

    Mobility creep is very directly harmful, because mobility is power. You can have a high mobility game, to use another genre, like Titanfall, but if you dropped a Call of Duty character into Titanfall, he'd be fucked. He'd get headshot by someone 10 meters in the air above him. Same idea here.

    It's generally very hard design to get a game with radical mobility differences where that works well. Usually mobility is too powerful, particularly at high skill levels.

    I agree that mobility is powerful, but I disagree that it is directly harmful. Given the choice between champions in 2014:
    having drastically more mobility or having drastically more damage, I'd choose mobility in a heartbeat.
    having drastically more mobility or having drastically more CC, I'd choose mobility again.
    having mobility creep or NOT having mobility creep, I would choose specifically and explicitly to have mobility creep.

    Why? because high damage and/or high cc makes the game more punishing but LESS interesting. Having high mobility makes things much MORE interesting, and if ashe is the cost of that more interesting gameplay, then so be it. Screw ashe, I'll take draven for an ADC with no dashes, high burst, and a global ult any day of the week.

  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I'd rather that the game be moving towards a position where all the champions have equally attractive and engaging kits.

    AntinumericPolaritieRendRoz
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    sion having a dash would be 100% at odds with his champ identity
    Then make his E a root.
    Or his Q somehow able to hit champs with dashes.
    Or his kit in any way shape or form able to deal with champions like Riven.

    Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    I agree, Marah is pretty cool. Although it'd be a CertT design, so Snapdragon's CD would reset if she hit a tree with it, letting her swing through entire jungles with a good Tree set-up.

    PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    I agree, Marah is pretty cool.

    I think you guys meant Kel.

    Either way, Salous existing in League as anything other than a Lee skin would be pretty much a crime.

    Anti's got a point, however. Amumu and Malphite still work because they're walking stun machines, Rammus still works because until they nerfed the heck out of him he was really well-tuned and quick to get around with... Mordekaiser doesn't really work anymore because he doesn't have that going on.

    Having been around for his release, it feels realy weird to say, but Mord is pretty badly impacted by the current environment and deserves some compensation in tuning form.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    og83npmjgeii.png

  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    A) I meant Moya you heathens.

    B) Marah's Snapdragon CD did reset with hitting her trees.

  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Oh, right. Had a brainfart there, so she's perfect as a CertT champion then.

    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Moya's an on-hit auto-attack ability bruiser with a relocate ult and thus would be pretty broken with Skirmishing Saber/Devourer but not to the extent that Warwick and Fiora could be. (Before the DoT nerf).

    Also Moya is awesome. And so is Ronan.

    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
    Albino Bunny
  • SpectrumSpectrum Super High-School Level ??? Hope's Peak AcademyRegistered User regular
    Was relinked to some very old League videos, how're these for nostalgia?



    eUTP6eY.jpg
    MyAnimeList | PAFC Season 2 Champion and Season 3 Champion
    Let's Play/Learn: Ultimate General: Civil War - Union Campaign
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Replace all Yordles with Ottrekin.

    PMAvers
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I took that list of champions that anti marked as non-mobility and tried to just list the ones that I don't think are currently viable. This is in terms of general soloQ play, competitive obviously has a much higher bar. And I'm judging viability basically on my own subjective criteria.

    not viable (12/60)
    ashe
    evelynn
    zilean (pretty arguable. I think without his global EXP passive he's not useful enough, though)
    rammus (aforementioned nerfs and S5 jungle)
    mordekaiser
    garen
    olaf
    miss fortune
    trundle
    cassiopeia
    yorick
    varus

    the viable ones that made the cut (39/60)
    alistar
    annie
    fiddlesticks
    kayle
    morgana
    nunu
    ryze * (kinda garbage after those latest numbers nerfs though. might not be viable anymore)
    sion
    sivir
    soraka
    teemo
    singed
    twitch
    karthus
    cho'gath (only because he's a sustain-y jungler, and S5 really values that)
    anivia (you kinda gotta be a god, though)
    veigar
    taric (he's the least interesting support in the game but really not bad)
    janna
    mundo
    blitzcrank
    nasus
    udyr
    kog'maw
    vladimir
    sona
    lux
    karma
    rumble
    orianna
    xerath
    viktor
    lulu
    draven
    zyra
    syndra
    nami
    jinx
    vel'koz

    the ones I'm really just not sure about (9/60)
    volibear
    brand
    malzahar
    heimerdinger
    skarner
    galio
    swain
    gangplank
    darius (will probably crush lane, might end up totally useless mid-late, though)

    Dehumanized on
  • SpectrumSpectrum Super High-School Level ??? Hope's Peak AcademyRegistered User regular
    Farewell/highlight video for xPeke and Cyanide

    eUTP6eY.jpg
    MyAnimeList | PAFC Season 2 Champion and Season 3 Champion
    Let's Play/Learn: Ultimate General: Civil War - Union Campaign
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I took that list of champions that anti marked as non-mobility and tried to just list the ones that I don't think are currently viable. This is in terms of general soloQ play, competitive obviously has a much higher bar. And I'm judging viability basically on my own subjective criteria.

    not viable (12/60)
    ashe
    evelynn
    zilean (pretty arguable. I think without his global EXP passive he's not useful enough, though)
    rammus (aforementioned nerfs and S5 jungle)
    mordekaiser
    garen
    olaf
    miss fortune
    trundle
    cassiopeia
    yorick
    varus

    the viable ones that made the cut (39/60)
    alistar
    annie
    fiddlesticks
    kayle
    morgana
    nunu
    ryze * (kinda garbage after those latest numbers nerfs though. might not be viable anymore)
    sion
    sivir
    soraka
    teemo
    singed
    twitch
    karthus
    cho'gath (only because he's a sustain-y jungler, and S5 really values that)
    anivia (you kinda gotta be a god, though)
    veigar
    taric (he's the least interesting support in the game but really not bad)
    janna
    mundo
    blitzcrank
    nasus
    udyr
    kog'maw
    vladimir
    sona
    lux
    karma
    rumble
    orianna
    xerath
    viktor
    lulu
    draven
    zyra
    syndra
    nami
    jinx
    vel'koz

    the ones I'm really just not sure about (9/60)
    volibear
    brand
    malzahar
    heimerdinger
    skarner
    galio
    swain
    gangplank
    darius (will probably crush lane, might end up totally useless mid-late, though)
    At least 21 of your viable list are mages, and I kinda think Zhonyas has something to do with that. Most of your viable list are ranged too. There are patterns.

    Really my only complaint is that they don't seem to recognise the power of mobility and so you end up with champs whose entire kits are just.. sub par.


    Also I fucked up and listed Alistar as not having a dash lol.

    Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    Had

    RIP

    Styrofoam Sammich on
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I took that list of champions that anti marked as non-mobility and tried to just list the ones that I don't think are currently viable. This is in terms of general soloQ play, competitive obviously has a much higher bar. And I'm judging viability basically on my own subjective criteria.

    not viable (12/60)
    ashe
    evelynn
    zilean (pretty arguable. I think without his global EXP passive he's not useful enough, though)
    rammus (aforementioned nerfs and S5 jungle)
    mordekaiser
    garen
    olaf
    miss fortune
    trundle
    cassiopeia
    yorick
    varus

    the viable ones that made the cut (39/60)
    alistar
    annie
    fiddlesticks
    kayle
    morgana
    nunu
    ryze * (kinda garbage after those latest numbers nerfs though. might not be viable anymore)
    sion
    sivir
    soraka
    teemo
    singed
    twitch
    karthus
    cho'gath (only because he's a sustain-y jungler, and S5 really values that)
    anivia (you kinda gotta be a god, though)
    veigar
    taric (he's the least interesting support in the game but really not bad)
    janna
    mundo
    blitzcrank
    nasus
    udyr
    kog'maw
    vladimir
    sona
    lux
    karma
    rumble
    orianna
    xerath
    viktor
    lulu
    draven
    zyra
    syndra
    nami
    jinx
    vel'koz

    the ones I'm really just not sure about (9/60)
    volibear
    brand
    malzahar
    heimerdinger
    skarner
    galio
    swain
    gangplank
    darius (will probably crush lane, might end up totally useless mid-late, though)
    At least 21 of your viable list are mages, and I kinda think Zhonyas has something to do with that. Most of your viable list are ranged too. There are patterns.

    Really my only complaint is that they don't seem to recognise the power of mobility and so you end up with champs whose entire kits are just.. sub par.


    Also I fucked up and listed Alistar as not having a dash lol.

    Yeah I'd probably swap Alistar out, and Urgot in (his ult is basically as un-dashlike as you can get. Really just a suppression effect.), then put Urgot on the non-viable list. The ones who can't hack it are badly designed ADCs (MF probably would be okay if her passive wasn't so binary), junglers that just can't deal with the S5 changes, and some toplaners that just don't seem to bring anything to the team mid-late.

    Dehumanized on
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    I agree, Marah is pretty cool.

    I think you guys meant Kel.

    Either way, Salous existing in League as anything other than a Lee skin would be pretty much a crime.

    Anti's got a point, however. Amumu and Malphite still work because they're walking stun machines, Rammus still works because until they nerfed the heck out of him he was really well-tuned and quick to get around with... Mordekaiser doesn't really work anymore because he doesn't have that going on.

    Having been around for his release, it feels realy weird to say, but Mord is pretty badly impacted by the current environment and deserves some compensation in tuning form.

    Morde NEVER worked

    LBXH0JT.png
    Talith
  • Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    I agree, Marah is pretty cool.

    I think you guys meant Kel.

    Either way, Salous existing in League as anything other than a Lee skin would be pretty much a crime.

    Anti's got a point, however. Amumu and Malphite still work because they're walking stun machines, Rammus still works because until they nerfed the heck out of him he was really well-tuned and quick to get around with... Mordekaiser doesn't really work anymore because he doesn't have that going on.

    Having been around for his release, it feels realy weird to say, but Mord is pretty badly impacted by the current environment and deserves some compensation in tuning form.

    Morde NEVER worked

    MORDE ES #1

    AuralynxPolaritieSpectrum
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    I play with a friend of mine and we run Vlad Morde bot lane.
    Our plan is to feed the enemy adc then turn them against their own team. Vlad ult + morde ult is very very good.

    Its really dumb but we actually have a good success rate with it.

    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
    DehumanizedPolaritie
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    Had

    RIP

    This is why I'm encouraging whole sale cutting bits off of it to add to League.

    TalithMiniwolfCyrenic
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

    Just saying.

    Please.

    I agree, Marah is pretty cool.

    I think you guys meant Kel.

    Either way, Salous existing in League as anything other than a Lee skin would be pretty much a crime.

    Anti's got a point, however. Amumu and Malphite still work because they're walking stun machines, Rammus still works because until they nerfed the heck out of him he was really well-tuned and quick to get around with... Mordekaiser doesn't really work anymore because he doesn't have that going on.

    Having been around for his release, it feels realy weird to say, but Mord is pretty badly impacted by the current environment and deserves some compensation in tuning form.

    Morde NEVER worked

    He was solid back when he released and the Waveclear Kings that now dominate mid mostly hadn't come out or been retuned to where they now are. Being a short-ranged guy with a shield to mitigate pokes and amazing waveclear was a reasonable tradeoff at that point.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    og83npmjgeii.png

    Antinumeric
This discussion has been closed.