As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[TECH THREAD] Fridge, Dishwasher, Stove and Washer/Dryer talk ONLY, please

19495969798100»

• minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    I thought it was only 150 if you got in on the kickstarter?

It was $150 on their website recently, no mention of kickstarter backers or anything.

Either way, it's still $150 on Amazon and I just pulled the trigger. Pretty excited!

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    I'm planning on getting a nice utilitarian brown leather strap. There is a local place that makes WW1 wristwatch straps using a period machine. They are pretty nice.

If you want pointers on connecting a Pebble via Bluetooth to your proton pack through your smartphone I know a guy.

I could use a way to tell overheating status from my wrist.

Yeah, the venting steam and alarm klaxon are easily missed while you're wrangling some old civil war ghost out of city hall.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    while we're on the topic of household appliances

what's a good vacuum cleaner that will work on tile floors? I've had a bissel for two years but even with replacing the filter it seems like its motor is just losing suck power causing it to... suck. are dysons actually worth the $texas they cost or is there a decent alternative somewhere between them and the cheapo vacs from wallyworld

Our Dyson continues to kick ass and it's had a long, rough life. Plus, any bits you might break you can just order online direct from Dyson quite cheaply.

This discussion has been closed.