As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Destiny: ¡CASA DE LOBOS! - Out May 19th

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    just came out of crucible with an 8.0 KD and I'm feeeeeeeeelin' good

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Managed to solo the nightfall and the 28 weekly earlier.

That one hidey hole for beating the boss is fantastic.

Oh, my reward for the nightfall was an exotic heavy machine gun called THUNDERLORD.

• DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    man I really want the red death and the gladiator titan helm

but I spent all my coins on the crest of alpha lupi last week

I want my coins back : (

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    oh my god

I just realized my housemate bought Shadows of Mordor and has stopped playing destiny so I can steal his strange coins

imdabes

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Dys wrote: »

where's this hole?

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I was considering getting that Hunter exotic, then I was like "nah, I'll just get a warlock helm from the engram."

Aaaaand I got the Hunter helm from the engram.

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I was tempted to gamble to see if I'd get that lucky but I wasn't risking it. I'll see what engram he has next weekend.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
    Dys wrote: »

where's this hole?

After you go into the room where the boss is, go up the ramp straight in front of you. At the end of that raised section, to the right of the down ramp, is a hole that you can jump into that is mostly gated away with boxes.

Assuming you damage the boss to the point where he'll chase people down, he cannot reach you in there so long as you are careful. And if he's just standing next to the spot the minions can't get past him to shoot at you.

My strategy was to quickly snipe the boss a bunch to get him to do his first walk to the other side of the room before anything else spawns to cause trouble, then get in that spot and kill the minions when they came to me. When the coast was clear I'd pop out and shoot the boss with a rocket or headshot him a few times.

Repeating that, I did enough damage to make him do his walk back to his original side. Still using the hiding spot at this point. From here I just jumped to peek out and chuck grenades and rockets at him until he walked over to the opening, at which point it was just a matter of putting enough bullets into him.

Makes it not very hard to solo. If you're gonna try it I'd bring ammo synthesis, though.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    @T4CT‌ i cannot join you bro
    i don't know why
    it won't let me

does anyone want to help me earn a bunch of coins?

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I do but I won't be home from work for like an hour

lfYVHTd.png
    @T4CT‌ i cannot join you bro
    i don't know why
    it won't let me

does anyone want to help me earn a bunch of coins?

probably because i'm not home

I cleared all my bounties during the day, tonight is party night yo

oh maybe later
    people are coming to visit
    :)

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Corp Logo and I need one more to do the 28 weekly because everyone on my friends list is afk apprently

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Welp, hit rank 3 Vanguard and got the garbage low impact Pulse Rifle for my freebie purple weapon.

@Balefuego‌
    come on bro

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Oh cool the exotic Titan piece is for dome babies

I get to keep on saving these coins I guess

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Anyone up for the Weekly Nightfall tonight?

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    @DouglasDanger what are you looking to do? I'm only lv25 keep in mind.

• MarekMarek Lurker Pro A screen door... factoryRegistered User regular
    Hmm... just got my first exotic bounty choice. Should I pursue Bad Juju, Pocket Infinity or Super Good advice?

XBL: Jason Marek
    Marek wrote: »
    Hmm... just got my first exotic bounty choice. Should I pursue Bad Juju, Pocket Infinity or Super Good advice?

Tough call, but I'd go for Pocket Infinity, personally.

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    if anybody needs help with anything send an invite my way

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    Vann Diras wrote: »

Honestly buy it and disassemble it. You're going to get those coins back and that's 2-3 shards.

Ignore the people saying don't do that in this thread

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i'm gonna keep it mad real for a second:

mike blais is good at video games and i would take his advice

lfYVHTd.png
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    if you take pocket infinity, you should go to the weaponsmith and buy 10 blue fusion rifles right now

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • MarekMarek Lurker Pro A screen door... factoryRegistered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    if you take pocket infinity, you should go to the weaponsmith and buy 10 blue fusion rifles right now

Yeah, I only had the glimmer to buy 3 on top of the 3 I already had in my inventory, just need enough now to buy 4 more in less than 2 hours when his inventory refreshes...

XBL: Jason Marek
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Anybody wanna try nightfall with me and a friend?

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »

Honestly buy it and disassemble it. You're going to get those coins back and that's 2-3 shards.

i'd have to do the weekly to have the coins for it

i'd have them already if SOMEONE hadn't ditched me to play crucible

S O M E O N E

T4CT wrote: »

i'd have to do the weekly to have the coins for it

i'd have them already if SOMEONE hadn't ditched me to play crucible

S O M E O N E

When I get home tonight :)

i'm gonna keep it mad real for a second:

mike blais is good at video games and i would take his advice

Shhh people can't know that, it'll ruin my sick street cred

My incredible flow and rhythm can only make up for so much

• H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    If anybody is interested in doing the 28 weekly or nightfall sometime today hit me up.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Jesus Christ this Xyor strike for the thorn is a bigger pain in the ass than... The second half of this analogy

I would try that, @H0b0man‌
    i am not sure i could do it, i tried to do something at level 28 yesterday with some of the bros and did not sucede

i am going to be playing most of the day today, if anyone is interesting in making a fire team
    i want to get things set up so i can try the raid this weekend

i'm thinking of ditching the queen's guard chest piece and getting the ghost angel to go with my ghost angel gauntlets and greaves. The Queen's armor clashes with the ghost angel stuff and it drives me nuts. Even if I equip a shader, it isn't shaped right and it looks funny

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    i am not sure i could do it, i tried to do something at level 28 yesterday with some of the bros and did not sucede

i am going to be playing most of the day today, if anyone is interesting in making a fire team

i'm thinking of ditching the queen's guard chest piece and getting the ghost angel to go with my ghost angel gauntlets and greaves. The Queen's armor clashes with the ghost angel stuff and it drives me nuts. Even if I equip a shader, it isn't shaped right and it looks funny

Got an empty Raid slot? I'm free tonight and tomorrow morning.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

The queens armor also gives less light when fully upgraded than regular purples, which in turn give less than the raid gear. So you should replace it as soon as you are able

• VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular

The queens armor also gives less light when fully upgraded than regular purples, which in turn give less than the raid gear. So you should replace it as soon as you are able
    Queen's Wrath armor offers the same Light as normal (non-Raid) legendaries.

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)

Yeah this a really weird rumor that I'm almost positive is not true

I think I checked it on destinydb the other day

This discussion has been closed.