Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Its Fucking Halloween Douches. [Monthly Enrichment]

2»

• Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited October 2014
    Iruka wrote: »
    Maybe I'll do a more elaborate drawn version just to show that I'm still down with the Halloween spirit though.
    <Googles Kim Hyung-tae references>

Holy crap I forgot about that dude. If you can get that extra level back bend in there, that would be excellent.

Just in case anyone was wondering, this will not be happening.

I tried giving it a shot last night, using a genuine Kim Hyung-tae pose/painting as reference and 20 minutes in I had written "This is INCREDIBLY DISTURBING" in the margin. 20 minutes after that, it had become "This is INCREDIBLY DISTURBING HISTORY'S GREATEST MISTAKE". Shortly thereafter I deleted it, so no one else has to suffer/it doesn't get appropriated by the wider internet for non-joke purposes. D:

At least I learned some things:
    -Playing a joke completely straight is not always the best option.
    -My face + 'sexy' anime eyes and pouty lips DO NOT MIX.

EDIT: why did this have to be top of the page. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Angel_of_Bacon on
    Irukatapeslinger
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Im so sad I didn't get to see that. So sad.

tapeslingerMoorkus
  • Sorry @Iruka, I know having the eyes melted out of your head is something you enjoy, but for those not into that I thought I'd spare them that particular horror.

Please accept as a consolation prize something a bit less DeviantArt fetishish and more eerie Halloween appropriate:
    treemon.jpg
    (damn working mostly with really dark values makes retaining colors when using Save to Web a major pain in the b-hole.)

tapeslingerIrukam3naceFlayNatritynicBrocksMullet
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I accept. That's pretty sweet, man. Its like an evil groot.

• Thanks! I didn't initially have Groot in mind, but shortly into it I realized the comparisons would be inevitable.
    Now in my head it's got one of those Rocky and Bullwinkle double titles: 'Tune in next time for "Tree-mon", OR "Groot's Evil Twin?"'

tapeslinger
  • tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    oh whoops so I forgot to progress post in here

so
    my friend asked me to help him be the King in Yellow
    so I borrowed a little from the imagery from True Detective and then ran with the Chambers novel and the Cthulhu Mythos interpretations of Hastur, the King in Yellow:

DSC_0189.jpg

I was pretty pleased with it

My fuzzball copilot:
    DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

I did not get a picture WITH my wookittiee but hey, here is a picture of mine taken by my coworker who is usually a portrait photographer, but I really uh
    I felt pretty unphotogenic but I had a hell of a lot of fun
    slnh.jpeg

Angel_of_BaconChicoBluem3naceArden CaneloIrukaProspicienceBrocksMullet
2»