Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

My work/Sketchbook Thread

MIKE086MIKE086 Registered User new member
I'll be posting my work and sketches on here to track my development, I'll be focusing on character design and fantasy/sci-fi/horror illustration.

I will also be trying to work on my sequential art skills.

All feedback is appreciated, I'm a professional illustrator, improvement is my goal.

I do accept commissions, never below $60. Message me privately for details.

NewVamp-web.jpg
Bloodwall_Portfolio_web.jpg
lich_sampleimage.jpg
LYCHMASTERweb.jpg
Absentia_Web.jpg
Absentia_SummoningMiguelCoronadoIII.png
goblinsonbeach.png
Dwarves-backup2Small2.png
OrcUBER_larger.png

November-December are slow months so any commissions I during the next couple months will have a faster turn around!

Sketches will be posted as Replies!

Thanks for viewing!

I'm an illustrator! View my work here: www.MCIII.net

• jjwwjjww Registered User regular
    A little creepy for my tastes :/ But the drawings are great though!