As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Aus official pin announcement(s)

1235»

• JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular

Asked him in the replies and they're going to be selling them and giving away a game with them.

Wonder if it'll be on the PA site or their company website.

PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • hipihipi Registered User new member
    aleph0 wrote: »
    Pick up multiples of the Aus Core Set and Aus 10th Anniversary pin if you can! They are likely to be quite valuable as trade fodder post PAX Aus. I would gladly trade you their Prime and/or South equivalents, as I'm sure others would as well.

I mean for trading for the Staff pins on the weekend.... I will definitely be picking up extra sets for future trades. :)

• purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    I know some people were asking, The 10th Anniversary pin will only be at the Merch lite booth.

• DaisyDaisy Registered User regular
    I've seen photos of a Kemper lanyard from PAX Aus this year, but I'm having trouble finding information about it - was this for sale? Does anyone know if it'll be available at other PAXes? I have a nearly complete Kemper Kollection and this seems like it would be the perfect way to show it off, but having trouble working out where to get one!

• foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    it is a pax exclusive show thing the impression i got was that it would be at all pax's and it was free 1 per 2 pinsets purchased

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Daisy wrote: »
    I've seen photos of a Kemper lanyard from PAX Aus this year, but I'm having trouble finding information about it - was this for sale? Does anyone know if it'll be available at other PAXes? I have a nearly complete Kemper Kollection and this seems like it would be the perfect way to show it off, but having trouble working out where to get one!

I posted this on the Pinnypal twitter, but the Kemper lanyard is a Con Exclusive, free with two of the show Sets. It will be at South.

• DaisyDaisy Registered User regular
    Ah great, thank you! I will also be at South so I'll be sure to pick it up!

• NefilyNefily Melbourne AURegistered User regular
    I got one for spending over a certain amount on shirts and stuff, and none when i purchased some pins earlier... seemed random. I didnt know about it at first tho so i think if id asked it might of been they forgot.

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Nefily wrote: »
    I got one for spending over a certain amount on shirts and stuff, and none when i purchased some pins earlier... seemed random. I didnt know about it at first tho so i think if id asked it might of been they forgot.

It was new to the booth, as were a lot of the staff. I don't think I have been at a PAX where there haven't been teething troubles in that area. Especially if you have Brian running a till. :D

Expect South to be much like Aus, with a lot of new Enforcers learning and re-learning and making mistakes. East seemed to have it down ok, aside from the pricing issue (yay for being a guinea pig) and Prime is solid as you would expect after 10 years. But if you point out a mistake they are only too happy to correct it, and it helps make sure others don't get the wrong stuff after you.