Combining a bunch of calendars into one.. place

FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
edited October 2014 in Help / Advice Forum
Using Trello to organize projects, one of the major drawbacks is that it doesn't let you display a calendar of all of your boards at once. We generate iCal URLs of each board and import them into... something, but I'm looking for a good way to display all of these URLs into one calendar that can sorted through (month view, week view, click each event, etc.).

Using Google Calendar, I can import each URL as its own calendar and then see them all in my own Google Calendar. I can even embed this calendar into an iFrame and have a handy, clean bookmark. But I can't really share this with co-workers. Because each iCal URL is its own calendar under "other calendars," it isn't as simple as sharing my calendar. Sharing only works with main calendars, not "other calendars". They would need to sign into my Google account in order to view the items on the calendar, or add each of the iCal URLs into their own Google account.

I also see some WordPress plugins out there that will combine iCal URLs into one calendar, but I don't really want to create a WordPress site just for this purpose.

Outlook will let me import "Internet Calendars" using the iCal URL, but same problem: they're each their own separate calendar.

I don't have easy access to a Mac to be able to create something there and sync that master URL to Google, if that's even a thing.

Is there anything out there that will combine iCal URLs?

Edit: Right now my current solution is to add each iCal URL to my Outlook, then set them all as Overlay. This works, but I'd be interested in seeing what other options there might be.

Edit:Edit: Major downside to this solution is that everyone gets Outlook popups when something is due, whether or not it's relevant. Outlook doesn't seem to let me adjust notification settings for these imported calendars, unless I'm missing it.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
Figgy on
Geth