Options

[The Legend of Zelda] This thread got turned into a pink bunny, find the new one.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Total nightmare fuel

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    :)

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    zIRhVKi.jpg

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    On Agitha: I may be misremembering, but I remember her Weak Point Smash being hilariously broad. Some dudes just hit the boss a whole bunch with their Smashes, but Agitha knocks over the entire length of a Keep, twice.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Viskod wrote: »
    Uncursed Midna looks awesome.

Uncursed Midna has been my favorite Zelda series princess look since I first saw the end of Twilight Princess. This makes me want a Wii U, so, dammit. :wink:
    These cute little fellas?
    (Edit: now spoilered to hide the horror.)
    vx3n09ap8sku.png

No really they are horrifying, and I refuse the fan theory of Ooccas and City in the Sky dungeon being evolved loftwings and the ruins of Skyloft.

I always thought the Ooccas were adorable, myself. Then again, I think pugs are adorable too, so my tastes might be skewed.

Kalnaur on
    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    On Agitha: I may be misremembering, but I remember her Weak Point Smash being hilariously broad. Some dudes just hit the boss a whole bunch with their Smashes, but Agitha knocks over the entire length of a Keep, twice.

I just used her for the first time last night. A ranked her lvl 2 weapon stage first try.

She's pretty beastly.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Either I'm missing something, or this is a case of having shit weapons again, because even with her weak point smash, Agitha cant kill a fucking thing.

I think maybe the grind is just getting to me.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Probably just weapons/levels.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Also, where's the best place to grind for Zant's items? I need it for Agitha, but I'm not sure where he shows up that isn't a really long mission with only one of him.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    Either I'm missing something, or this is a case of having shit weapons again, because even with her weak point smash, Agitha cant kill a fucking thing.

I think maybe the grind is just getting to me.

I had her at lvl 50, weapon was 120 with light and lightning I think.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Not sure if this was posted here before but my friend just sent me this and it's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHTX_pgw6A

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
  • Options
    Yeah! I liked that final boss. Very Legend of Zelda.

• Options
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Twili Midna apparently has absolutely nothing to unlock and no adventure mission requires her (presumably because in Japan she can be bought separately from the Twilight adventure map).

All three ranks of her weapon are available from the start, no recolors, and since she can't find Heart Containers she apparently gets an extra heart every 6 levels instead of 10.

Also, level cap has been increased to 150.

• Options
    IblisIblis Registered User regular
    Gave Dominion Rod Zelda a try. Seems she's a stance based character, so to speak. Didn't play around extensively, but it seems she has no statue, owl statue, and knight statue as stances.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Oh Hyrule Warriors Stalmasters. How do I hate thee? Shall I count the ways?

1. Shields
    2. Shields
    3. Shields
    4. SHIELDS, YOU BASTARDS!

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I'm not crazy abput Dynasty Warriors so I'm skipping out on HW. Instead, I think I'll actually start Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    I was on the test team for this latest DLC, so let me know if you run into any problems. I might get put on the next round of DLC and can see about getting any issues addressed. No guarantees obviously, but it never hurts! :)

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Oh, the Dominion Rod is a darkness weapon. Neat.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Cia's geyser is pretty good with dodgecancel. Hylian Sword's basic strong has good range and mobility for waiting around for weakpoints, and is actually sufficient for a lot of devastating maps. Volga feels pretty good to play.
    Deku-stick is weird. It has a strong finisher in the middle of the final move of the weak string. Just trading ice-spikes for tree-projectiles, otherwise same animation. And there's a weak combo during the leaf-hovering phase of some strong finishers.
    Zant's mechanic is pretty interesting.

Preorder as DLC when, though?

Oh, my network-ID is "Fjarhult", btw.

• Options
    God damn, the new Adventure mode map is really difficult.

• Options
    Why do neither of Ganondorf's Swords of Demise look much like Demise's sword?

• Options
    Amiibo integration is kind of hilarious.

You're allowed to use 5 Amiibo per day. I got Link's spinner. Donkey Kong and Villager got me new Mirrors of Twilight for Midna, Marth got me 1 lousy rupee, and Fox earned me 10 rocks.

BfqX4ws.gif

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    Oh let me correct my earlier post too:

P18JaeK.jpg

• Options
    Oh man, Twili Midna is so much fun. Big sweeping attacks and huge range. And something is just hilairous about one of her attacks being "beat the enemy over the head with a wooden bridge".

Also, her Strong Attack is like a better version of Ganondorf's. She builds her meter just by landing any type of hit, and the Strong Attack, when fully charged, is damn near instant.

• Options
    Some of the later Twilight maps are absolutely brutal to A rank, especially on your own. Those maps crafted our test team into the most elite group of Hyrule Warrior players you've ever seen.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    This game needed a rupee multiplier of some sort more than anything else. I don't know if the new adventure map hands out more rupees, but it really should!

With the cap raised to 150 they needed to rebalance the price to level from 1 to 150 to be the same as what 1 to 100 used to be, or something.

• Options
    Baton's dodgecancel-reppuken is fun.

• Options
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Some of the later Twilight maps are absolutely brutal to A rank, especially on your own. Those maps crafted our test team into the most elite group of Hyrule Warrior players you've ever seen.

Later maps? I'm having trouble getting an A rank on some of the very first maps!

• Options
    Dabareppuken!

What this game needs is faster running, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuDaYsq413Q

• Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    A random Rupee, singular, would be hilarious.

"Thanks for scanning this Amiibo, here is your random -blue- Rupee."
    Marth got me 1 lousy rupee

Awesome.

That's hilarious.

Viskod on
  • Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Must be American. I hear the rewards are better if you scan Japanese Amiibo. ;)

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    Woo, got Midna's Sol Shackle. I need to get my hands on more level 3 weapons, so I can handle the Master Quest and Twilight maps.

• Options
    Huh, my Wii U just froze. Guess Midna was too hype.

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    tumblr_nfpvzqdSVk1ruozqto1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I could get used to this.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    A random Rupee, singular, would be hilarious.

"Thanks for scanning this Amiibo, here is your random -blue- Rupee."
    Marth got me 1 lousy rupee

Awesome.

That's hilarious.

I like to think that's because Link and Marth hate each other's guts.

• Options
    Many Zelda-legends seem to end with the heroes sealing or sending away allies.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    Many Zelda-legends seem to end with the heroes sealing or sending away allies.

That reminds me. Twili Midna's Magic meter super attack is that scene from Twilight Princess, except it's the enemies who shatter.