As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[The Legend of Zelda] This thread got turned into a pink bunny, find the new one.

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Who says the new playable character has to be from twilight princess?
    groose.jpg
    Believe.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    I wouldn't mind something like Skull Kid, Fierce Deity Link or Pig Ganon.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Majora's Mask 3D

Spring 2015

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    Wow, who called the Spinner for a weapon?

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    Top Weapon by scanning Link's Amiibo.

Other Ammibo's get you materials

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »
    Majora's Mask 3D

Spring 2015

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE it was practically confirmed already but now we have a release area too. Awesome.

• fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    HOLY SHIT I FUCKING LOVE MAJORAS MASK

YESSSS

J3qcnBP.png
  • RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    Lars wrote: »
    Top Weapon by scanning Link's Amiibo.

Other Ammibo's get you materials

Ugh, if that's the only way to get the Top that's kind of ridiculous
    And as if Link needed MORE weapons anyway

edited November 2014
    skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Majora's Mask 3D

Spring 2015

http://youtu.be/FJbmB9k2Y88

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I can't wait for the Spinner to be infinitely more fun to cross flat meadow areas than it ever was in TP.

• Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    Wow, I didn't expect that announcement! What great news!

4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
  • RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    Nice bonus about having Majora's Mask on 3DS: You don't have to be a total slave to the save system. Just close the 3DS if you need to.

Maz- wrote: »

Who wants to bet the odds of this coming stateside?

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Uncle PKUncle PK Registered User regular
    If you're gonna be like that nintendo, you might as well step it up with a full-blown 3DS system/game package deal

• fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    please come to north america

J3qcnBP.png
    edited November 2014
    Uncle PK wrote: »
    If you're gonna be like that nintendo, you might as well step it up with a full-blown 3DS system/game package deal

They'll probably release a Majora's Mask New 3DS XL and a New 3DS faceplate.

For Japan

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited November 2014

Enlong wrote: »
    I can't wait for the Spinner to be infinitely more fun to cross flat meadow areas than it ever was in TP.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I'm hoping that you can just ride the thing through waves of enemies and it will constantly be attacking.

Because that would be awesome.

Taramoor on
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I wonder if there'll be anything new in Majora's Mask 3D. Chances of a master quest seem slim, as one doesn't exist already.

• Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    Peewi wrote: »
    I wonder if there'll be anything new in Majora's Mask 3D. Chances of a master quest seem slim, as one doesn't exist already.

Probably a Hero mode that flips the world and increases difficulty. Plus a Boss Rush mode.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Ugh, fuck that moon

Oh brilliant
  • OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    That Majora's Mask trailer plays like a pretentious art house horror short. I kind of love it.

• Emperor_ZEmperor_Z Registered User regular
    Non-Zelda amiibos give you a material, weapon, or rupees? Just one time? I guess that's more than nothing, but that's... practically nothing.

• BigWillieStylesBigWillieStyles Expert flipper of tables Inside my mind...Registered User regular
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 - 0121 - 6969
    PM me with yours if you add me
  • BigWillieStylesBigWillieStyles Expert flipper of tables Inside my mind...Registered User regular
    Um, what? The Spinner is gonna be in the new version of MM?

Um, what? The Spinner is gonna be in the new version of MM?

Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Having never gotten to really play Majora's Mask, I AM SO EXCITED. Also that collector's edition is making me salivate. Come to America. Do it.

edited November 2014
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Having never gotten to really play Majora's Mask, I AM SO EXCITED. Also that collector's edition is making me salivate. Come to America. Do it.
    Well, it'll be less glitchy than the GameCube version, so that's great.

I hope they get an orchestra to do some orchestral covers/remixes of the original music.

Honestly, I'd prefer the special edition to just be the soundtrack (plus other stuff if possible,) as that is always fun to have.

And the 3DS once again proves it is better than all three consoles.

BigWillieStyles on
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Yeah. You better bring that Special Edition to the USA, Nintendo.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Taramoor wrote: »

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I'm hoping that you can just ride the thing through waves of enemies and it will constantly be attacking.

Not sarcastic. I imagine that the Spinner in Hyrule Warriors can have you swiftly riding it as the dash animation. Whereas the Spinner in TP petered out after 3 feet when you weren't on a track.

Taramoor wrote: »

Not sarcastic. I imagine that the Spinner in Hyrule Warriors can have you swiftly riding it as the dash animation. Whereas the Spinner in TP petered out after 3 feet when you weren't on a track.

The video I just posted makes it look like you never really touch the ground.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Oh Majora's Mask! Finally! To be honest I was waiting for the inevitable 3d remake. I can't stand ye olde N64 graphics. Maybe I should beat Spirit Tracks in the meantime...those two are the only ones I haven't played yet.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    It's incredible how different the moon looks. Like of all things, you can tell they put a lot of effort into it, to make it smoother and more face-like and even more creepy.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    Ahhhh, they're doing the thing again where they make it look like you remember it looking but it's actually way better

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • edzeppedzepp Registered User regular
    One thing I can tell is that the game looks quite a bit brighter than the original.

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    *incoherent squealing*