As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] If you take Point A on Blind Watch, we're sending you to PA3.

• Options
    mFiendmFiend l33t quarkscooper America's HatRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I put the following theory to you: Eva Levante is a drug runner and her shop is a front.

Firstly, her most popular product, shaders, are basically ignored.
    Secondly, she wants information on all sorts of weird shit, like Cabal Defensive grids, things with no bearing on selling clothes dye and pins and badges.

I think this will be the third DLC.

What I'm hoping is that she is secretly gathering new designs and colors to soon unleash a wave of new styles and shaders, before she demands that we grind rep with the Seamstress Guild, who have been secretly funding the tower all this time*.

*a reference to Seattle's Madame Lou Graham, google it.

I would level that faction.

PS4: mFiend
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    What the... what is this madness?

8ttl9a2bevlx.jpg
    2kvq8kpmbaam.jpg
    2evjei2gbw9o.jpg

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    You using a Suros? =)

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Yes, but... so is everyone else.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular
    user wrote: »
    Woo, the gear updates to Iron Banner are heartening. I haven't lucked into a regular raid crew on either one of my 28s, so it is nice to get some 30 capable armor.

Level 30 iron banner stuff is nice, but if I haven't gotten the raid chest by the time banner comes back (December) that's pretty maddening all by itself.

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I got a 15 kill streak and a 5.25 KD on Control at Firebase Delphi. The SUROS is horrible all the way to the bank.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    If I bought the game on the UK Playstation Store, would buying the Expansion from the US store be a waste of money? Not sure if they region lock dlcs.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    This got eaten by the end of the last thread. Have a thought the other day on how to make the high rof ARs, and machine guns and pulse rifles better. Make it so weapons deal an increasing amount of damage the longer you can keep hitting them or for hitting them so many times in a small window of time. To keep it from making the better ARs/other guns too much better either make weapons need a certain RoF in order to get it, or make the bonus take a while to add a serious amount of extra damage on. *IE the first 10-30 add 3% per shot, the next 10 add another 6%, the next 10 another 15%, and so on.* Maybe also lock fusion rifles out of it, like how they don't get head shot bonuses. Would also help with the bullet sponge bosses, since your normally keeping a huge train of fire on them. Also make non-sniper more effective.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Had a couple of last minute cancelations. We need two people for a Raid run starting in approx. 15 minutes on PS4.

My PSN is: Holy-Promethium

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    Does anyone on PS4 still need the Nightfall? I'm going to grind my way up to 26 with my Warlock and then cheese the fuck out of it with Fatebringer and Icebreaker. Add FrankAustin on PSN if you want to get in on it.

• Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    Croaker wrote: »
    Does anyone on PS4 still need the Nightfall? I'm going to grind my way up to 26 with my Warlock and then cheese the fuck out of it with Fatebringer and Icebreaker. Add FrankAustin on PSN if you want to get in on it.

Even cheesin' that's gonna be one tough road hombre.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Was jumping across a gap when the game ended.

:/ died. Lost a point in my invective bounty, no pleased.

Follow up.

I am the greatest guardian who ever lived!

Invective get. No cheese.

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Jumping on if anyone needs help with anything(PS4), otherwise I'm gonna hit the crucible.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Was jumping across a gap when the game ended.

:/ died. Lost a point in my invective bounty, no pleased.

Follow up.

I am the greatest guardian who ever lived!

Invective get. No cheese.

Speaking of Banshee is a scammer.

"Sure, I'll help you, but I need 50 special weapon synthesis. What's that you say, I am, more or less the only sane source of ammo synthesis? Do go on..."

• Options
    Still short by 1 if anyone's interested on PS4.

@qwer12‌ are you going to be able to make it tonight?

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Yay matchmaking! 4v4 in Clash and we are doing decent, about 1k ahead of them. Next thing I know we are down 2k and they have a full team. Whatever you do, don't give us one of the two people or not add a 2-person fire team to the match. Lame. Whatever, I got On the Bright Side and finished Bad Juju in that match.

• Options
    Do factions only send their gear in care packages?

• Options
    Do factions only send their gear in care packages?

No, you can also buy it from their vendor dude.

• Options
    I intended my now apparently ambiguous question in the opposite manner.

Let me rephrase: do the care packages sent by the factions only contain gear/weapons (or shards/energy/coins) from the originating faction (barring the vanguard who will apparently send whatever shit they feel like)?

• Options
    AngryPuppyAngryPuppy Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    If I bought the game on the UK Playstation Store, would buying the Expansion from the US store be a waste of money? Not sure if they region lock dlcs.

I believe so (that it would be a waste). Haven't personally run afoul of this so I'm not 100% sure, but I recall reading a few things about needing to buy DLC from the same region as the base game.

PSN: AngryPuppyEsq
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Shoebox: "Oh... Suros Regime. I've heard good things about that. I'm only 2 coins away. I guess I'll run things that might get me one (engrams, Crucible, Public Events) and maybe I'll get lucky..."

Later that night...

Not only did I NOT earn even one of the two coins, I also failed to receive even one blue Fusion Rifle towards Pocket Infinity. I feel like they put a finger on the loot table scales when Xur is here to make sure you get NOTHING.

Are you me? Same exact thing happened to me last night. I'm two coins short for the Suros and it makes me sad.

Though I'm tempted to forget about it in case Red Death shows up next week. That looks very nice too.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Team Booboo, are we on for VoG tonight?
    @Hiryu02‌ @Evil Monkey@Nocren‌ @Visskar‌ @Jay Bizzle

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Need 2 for VOG BillyIdle_ is the PSN. Come get some fat loot! We are at the Templar fight.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    Leveled my first alt, a Titan, to 20. Equipped him w the exotic chest and other level 20 gear if been saving. He immediately became level 25.

Oh and I need 6 more coins for SUROS.

Why hello there weekly this character hasn't done...

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Anyone want to do normal VoG on PS4? Got room for one if you respond quick!

*Edit Full up!

HexDex on
    If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I could have afforded Suros but I have a billion other good legedaries and exotics to level already. Seriously I have like 7-8 primaries, 3 secondaries, and 2 heavy. I even scrapped my Zombie Apocalypse because I have no use for it. Plus, finishing the Invective bounty.
    I'm just glad weapon levels don't affect your Light level.

• Options
    Evil MonkeyEvil Monkey Grover beachRegistered User regular

Yes looking forward to it.

Evil%20MonQey.jpg
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Fawst wrote: »
    Yay matchmaking! 4v4 in Clash and we are doing decent, about 1k ahead of them. Next thing I know we are down 2k and they have a full team. Whatever you do, don't give us one of the two people or not add a 2-person fire team to the match. Lame. Whatever, I got On the Bright Side and finished Bad Juju in that match.

I got in a 2vs6 earlier... Yay matchmaking indeed.

Also, this was in the start of a match, I didnt join a losing match, it looked pretty odd with me holding the Alpha/Bravo Banner with just one dude behind me.

Do we know when Iron Banner is returning again? I think I got halfway to Rank 3 and never got anything from it, besides buying the first shader and the Warlock Bond.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    So I've joined the side of fuck muppets, currently a level 15 sun singer. Soon I'll be 20, soon the world will BURN!!!!!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    So I've joined the side of fuck muppets, currently a level 15 sun singer. Soon I'll be 20, soon the world will BURN!!!!!

Void is life. We blot the dumb sun out.

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Shoebox: "Oh... Suros Regime. I've heard good things about that. I'm only 2 coins away. I guess I'll run things that might get me one (engrams, Crucible, Public Events) and maybe I'll get lucky..."

Later that night...

Not only did I NOT earn even one of the two coins, I also failed to receive even one blue Fusion Rifle towards Pocket Infinity. I feel like they put a finger on the loot table scales when Xur is here to make sure you get NOTHING.

Are you me? Same exact thing happened to me last night. I'm two coins short for the Suros and it makes me sad.

Though I'm tempted to forget about it in case Red Death shows up next week. That looks very nice too.

I don't have suros, and I know it's a pretty amazing AR. I was pretty sad last time it came around, as I was in the one coin short boat. Next week for me, Red Death came around. I have been pretty damn happy with it and did not buy the Suros this time. My thought is this.

There are a fights I've lost possibly because they had the Suros and I was using Red Death. I'm not sure which does more damage in a straight up fight, but it seems AR are a bit quicker with just holding the trigger. You have to reaim the pulses and such, and keep hitting the trigger, so there's more margin for error.

But, the ammount of fights I've won after winning a firefight most likely far outnumber that. It's almost like the warlock melee heal, except it can be interupted. But it is instant and your bar fills very quick. It's certainly enabled kill streaks I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

I hear the heal on Suros isn't that much, but I'm not sure as I've never used it. May luck be in your favor.

• Options
    Big thanks to @Corporal Carl‌, @BillyIdle‌, @Croaker‌, @EvilMonkey‌, @BlitzAce1981‌, @Willeth‌ for Raid tonight. Good teamwork and took surprisingly little time despite it being the first run for some.

We even managed to get as far as the Templar fight as a 5 man team.

Also thanks for the Crucible Control dominations afterwards. Those pub guys didn't see it coming. We should meet up and do that again sometime after reset.

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    gonna need some of you to repeat after me: "Rewards are not merit based."

It does not matter if you came in first.

It does not matter if you came in last.

It only matters that you came. (heh)

Your reward is not merit based.

If only the top players got rewards, or if only the top player got a guaranteed good reward, barely anyone would play. It only takes a moment of contemplation to realize that making drops score based would be a huge problem/mistake.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Evil MonkeyEvil Monkey Grover beachRegistered User regular
    Frei wrote: »
    gonna need some of you to repeat after me: "Rewards are not merit based."

It does not matter if you came in first.

It does not matter if you came in last.

It only matters that you came. (heh)

Your reward is not merit based.

If only the top players got rewards, or if only the top player got a guaranteed good reward, barely anyone would play. It only takes a moment of contemplation to realize that making drops score based would be a huge problem/mistake.
    Well said sir. Hehe came...

Evil%20MonQey.jpg
  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular

Same time as usual?

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    In 3 hours of Crucible (Clash), I have seen 6 warlocks (not counting me), 4 titans, and everything else was a hunter. Victory seems directly correlated to "how many hunters on your team?"

Coincidence.

dporowski on
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Nocren wrote: »

Same time as usual?
    Let's aim for 9/8/6. I'm still at dinner atm but i should be home in time.

Oh and I forgot @Crippl3‌

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular
    @Crayon‌ @OptimusZed‌ @Stragint‌ @Celian‌ @Sousuke‌

We were going to try for 830ish EST or whenever reaper gets home, right? About an hour and a half from now?

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I want the Exotic Hunter gloves, but I really don't want any other Exotic gloves

Not sure if worth the try

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Nocren wrote: »

Same time as usual?
    Let's aim for 9/8/6. I'm still at dinner atm but i should be home in time.

Oh and I forgot @Crippl3‌

I should be able to get on. 9 EST?

This discussion has been closed.