Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Paper

2»

• Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    There's a kitty in the drawing of a drawing.
    This shit is like inception.

• commonpersoncommonperson Registered User regular
    Just when you think Malachi is a jerk and unstable he does something like this. Thanks this little moment of cartoon kindness actually brightened an already crumby day. :-)

• RuntCakeRuntCake Swampsville, USARegistered User regular
    Biggest Awwwww I've let out in decades.

The gift of the Malach-agi?

The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed after him.
  • metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    The "kitty in the drawing" I think is just his M

There is a kitty in the window however.

• MrSammichMrSammich Registered User regular
    Malachi is proving himself to be, not a jerk, but a kid. Sure, kids are jerks sometimes, and they're often selfish but that's just because they don't really think of the bigger picture. Malachi does have a heart, and he really does care.

• neptune432neptune432 Registered User regular
    See guys, I told you he wasn't actually a jerk!

Just, you know, immature. And a bit selfish. But only in the way that kids can be.

• neptune432neptune432 Registered User regular
    @MCGUNNIE
    But there are plenty of kids like this. Some kids are just also a bit selfish, but only in a childish way.

Tinkles
  • Sovoq113Sovoq113 Registered User regular
    His hair looks nice xD.

• DaminiDamini Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    They're so adorable. <3

Damini on
  • Wait a minuteWait a minute Registered User regular
    Isn't this exactly a year from when the comic started? This is actually their bunkiversary

• MLG PRO NUGGET MLG PRO NUGGET Registered User regular
    MLG I AM

• MRTFMRTF Registered User regular
    I've been shipping them together from the very beginning lol. They share lot's of things together and that's what makes me so sure about a happy ending for them.

Just my thoughts, got to admit they look cute together on times like this.

• Only important... His very last paper!... So.. Beautiful! :O

• Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    D'aaaw.

2»