As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WOW] WARLORDS OF DRAENOR: Wait, do I need to feed my entire Garrison on Thanksgiving ?

1235799

Posts

  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Yeah, doing a halving squish by making the max level 50 and going from there shouldn't be too tough to do. They could also make it so levels above 100 are "Heroic Levels" or "Prestige Levels" or whatever where your level is displayed as "1" instead of "101"

  • EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    Just out of curiosity, for the people who think they can, and should, make WoW2:

    What do you think they could do in a WoW2 that would make it different enough from WoW as to need an entirely new game, but still similar enough to call it a sequel...that they couldn't just do in WoW?

    I'm hard pressed to think of anything that they couldn't just do in an expansion in WoW, that would warrant the attempt at convincing people to drop a decade worth of time investment.

    WoW, and it's population, was a product of the right game at the right time; they'd have to produce something actually revolutionary to even have a tiny chance at replicating anything even remotely close to the sub numbers of WoW, even at its lowest points.

    And revolutionary isn't what Blizzard does.

    They could start with a clean slate. Completely redo/reuse areas that are just sitting there now just doing nothing. Blizzard knows that people HATE taking forever to get to max level, which is why they have tons of heirlooms, they keep reducing exp needed to level, dungeons give extra exp, etc... If they started over they could use a few zones to hit max level, for example durotar, barrens, ashenvale, thousand needles, and then have the rest of kalimdor to do crazy max level things. With the same being done on other continents. Creating a game from scratch where there is a shorter leveling period and then throw in a ton of content would be awesome.

    Right now the only way they can make new content is to have a mysterious continent/landmass appear(mop) or like in wod we're playing in an alternate reality. Repurposing everything X years in the future could let the dwarves and gnomes rise up and actually be involved with anything, sylvanas can get wrecked because the rest of the horde hate her, the blood elves can figure out what theyre doing. There is so much more potential in a reset than in an expansion that didnt even meet the dev's expectations.

    As to the population thing, all they would have to do is have a big discount for people playing WoW1 to convert or even give it for free if theyve played in the last x amount of time. They could have some things like titles, battle pets, heirlooms, toys, mounts, or whatever either carry over or get some kind of veteran bonus for people that switch over. Blizzard's IPs have enough weight behind them that they could do it without losing too much. Hell if they built it from the ground up to support some kind of crossover with hearthstone they could probably boost numbers in both games.

  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    I'd love to see WoW2 some day, but WoW as it is isn't going anywhere. 10 years old, 7 million players. Those are amazing numbers.

    GethSamphisJimboSmrtnikLorahaloCilla BlackJungleskye
  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    EQ2 exists alongside Everquest (and presumably both will persist alongside EQ Next). Creating a sequel to WoW doesn't mean that the original needs to be scuttled. They can and (I would expect) will run WoW right alongside WoW 2, whenever it happens. It's an inevitability, the game just cannot innovate and grow meaningfully with the archaic engine the game runs on. They did well enough to keep parity with their contemporaries in LotRO, FFXI and all, but the newer kids on the block (however unsuccessfully they were managed - looking in Wildstar's direction) have largely managed to ape WoW's formula while at the same time adding to it in at least one significant way (SWToR - voice acting story, Wildstar - housing, TERA - combat, etc).

    They've already been discussing it, so it's pretty clearly not a case of 'if' but 'when' and more importantly, 'how'.

  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    The second you have to buy a new game and start from scratch in any sense of the word a ton of people aren't going to make the leap, especially if the old game's going to keep getting updates. That's part of why EQ2 did so poorly.

    The only way Blizz could get away with a WoW2 is to change WoW into that WoW2. They sorta did that with Cataclysm, but they didn't go all the way so Outland and Northrend were still stuck in the past. And if part of the idea behind "WoW2" is to ditch the current engine and start with something from scratch, then that'll take at least 5 years for Blizz to put together and with today's MMO market that'd be idiotic.

  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    Eh, I think EQ2's failure had a lot more to do with the fact that it launched the same month that WoW did. If you give people something great to jump to, they'll jump. Whether or not they'll stay, that's another question, but also determined by the quality of the product post-launch. Blizzard absolutely has the pedigree to pull it off. Would we see a 1:1 player conversion from WoW to WoW2? Absolutely not, at least not initially but enough people would bite, I'm confident of that.

  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Enigmedic wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, for the people who think they can, and should, make WoW2:

    What do you think they could do in a WoW2 that would make it different enough from WoW as to need an entirely new game, but still similar enough to call it a sequel...that they couldn't just do in WoW?

    I'm hard pressed to think of anything that they couldn't just do in an expansion in WoW, that would warrant the attempt at convincing people to drop a decade worth of time investment.

    WoW, and it's population, was a product of the right game at the right time; they'd have to produce something actually revolutionary to even have a tiny chance at replicating anything even remotely close to the sub numbers of WoW, even at its lowest points.

    And revolutionary isn't what Blizzard does.

    They could start with a clean slate. Completely redo/reuse areas that are just sitting there now just doing nothing. Blizzard knows that people HATE taking forever to get to max level, which is why they have tons of heirlooms, they keep reducing exp needed to level, dungeons give extra exp, etc... If they started over they could use a few zones to hit max level, for example durotar, barrens, ashenvale, thousand needles, and then have the rest of kalimdor to do crazy max level things. With the same being done on other continents. Creating a game from scratch where there is a shorter leveling period and then throw in a ton of content would be awesome.

    Right now the only way they can make new content is to have a mysterious continent/landmass appear(mop) or like in wod we're playing in an alternate reality. Repurposing everything X years in the future could let the dwarves and gnomes rise up and actually be involved with anything, sylvanas can get wrecked because the rest of the horde hate her, the blood elves can figure out what theyre doing. There is so much more potential in a reset than in an expansion that didnt even meet the dev's expectations.

    As to the population thing, all they would have to do is have a big discount for people playing WoW1 to convert or even give it for free if theyve played in the last x amount of time. They could have some things like titles, battle pets, heirlooms, toys, mounts, or whatever either carry over or get some kind of veteran bonus for people that switch over. Blizzard's IPs have enough weight behind them that they could do it without losing too much. Hell if they built it from the ground up to support some kind of crossover with hearthstone they could probably boost numbers in both games.

    I guess I don't see why that'd require a new game.

    Or, more importantly, why a new game would be better than just incorporating those changes into WoW; because honestly they're fairly minor, and certainly not enough to warrant development of a whole new game; not to mention the colossal effort of trying to sell to the public why they would suddenly have to buy a new game, with a new sub, with new characters, for roughly the same experience.

    I mean, if you boil it down, that's basically why most every single 'major' wow-ish clone for the past decade has stumbled and fallen. Even ones with major licenses like Star Wars.

    And, worse, they'd have to shut down WoW in order to not internally compete with their own game, and that alone would cause enough ill will from their customers to have many people just move on entirely. If they didn't shut down WoW they would likely, at best, end up just splitting their current numbers without adding anything really meaningful; and then having to support two games while not really making any more money.

    Titan sounded different enough from WoW to probably actually warrant an additional subscription, but I don't think I could be convinced that internal competition wasn't a major contributing factor in it's being canned. I don't think making a sequel that wasn't meaningfully different than the original and having that same problem, would make any more sense.

    Honestly, what it sounds like you want, is just fresh servers? I mean, aside from the locales of Draenor vs Azeroth; what you're suggesting is basically what WoD (and MoP and WotLK...) is doing. Am I missing something?

    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Halfmex wrote: »
    Eh, I think EQ2's failure had a lot more to do with the fact that it launched the same month that WoW did. If you give people something great to jump to, they'll jump. Whether or not they'll stay, that's another question, but also determined by the quality of the product post-launch. Blizzard absolutely has the pedigree to pull it off. Would we see a 1:1 player conversion from WoW to WoW2? Absolutely not, at least not initially but enough people would bite, I'm confident of that.

    I don't think EQ2's problem had much to do with WoW, to be honest. AC2 had a similar issue; in that you're trying to sell people on bailing on a game they've invested mass amounts of time into, for a 'new' game with far less content (out of the gate) than what they already have.

    I mean, the accessibility (and visual style) of WoW certainly shined a pretty bright light on how stiff and uninviting EQ2 was in comparison; but if it had been as good and enticing of a game, it could have just as easily been the success WoW was; it just wasn't.

    And honestly, "if you give people something great to jump to, they'll jump" has proven to be verifiable false with the litany of WoW-like MMO's released over the years. In fact FFXIV is the first game to really provide any meaningful, subscription numbers wise, competition to WoW in the entire decade of it's existence.

    Making a sequel to an MMO is a catch 22. If you make it too similar to the predecessor, the question is "Why?" If you make it too different you're risking alienating the current playerbase because you're bound to splinter your numbers somewhat...with the very likely risk of not actually increasing your overall subs, all the while having to develop two concurrent games. And at the same time if they keep the original game around, there'll be far less reason for long-term players of the base game to invest in the new game when they can keep what they already have (a problem pretty much every mmo sequel thus far has encountered), and if they cancel the original game there is virtually no way they'll get enough totally new subscribers (that last) to make up for the multitude they're bound to lose for good from cancelling the original.

    Blizzards problem with any sequel, and IMO part of why they dumped Titan, is that so much of WoW's concurrent subscription numbers rely entirely on the amount of time people have invested in it. As sooooo many other MMO failures have shown, the market for MMO's really isn't that big. Many of these subs aren't people who will just move to a new MMO, Blizzard developed or not, they'll just go somewhere else entirely.

    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

    Smrtnik
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I would not move to anther mmo for one. Too much time and money that feels invested. I certainly wouldn't trust Blizzard with any kind of dlc purchase if they shutter wow invalidating all my existing ones.

    Smrtnik on
    steam_sig.png
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    The second you have to buy a new game and start from scratch in any sense of the word a ton of people aren't going to make the leap, especially if the old game's going to keep getting updates. That's part of why EQ2 did so poorly.

    The only way Blizz could get away with a WoW2 is to change WoW into that WoW2. They sorta did that with Cataclysm, but they didn't go all the way so Outland and Northrend were still stuck in the past. And if part of the idea behind "WoW2" is to ditch the current engine and start with something from scratch, then that'll take at least 5 years for Blizz to put together and with today's MMO market that'd be idiotic.

    FFXIV did it, so it's not like changing engines and relaunching's impossible. Toss in a major level squish and make a lot/all of the really dated content optional/just for tourism.

  • sumwarsumwar Registered User regular
    I personally would love a World of Warcraft 2. However I just don't see why they would do it outside of updated graphics. There isn't much you can't do in WOW that can be done in a new game. I think it would be a financial mistake to make another WOW.

    Smrtnik
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    the impetus to do it would be to update graphics and the game engine; I don't see a ton of reason to do either, really. Graphics just aren't really a big concern for me and the engine works well enough

    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Figured I'd toss in my transmog pics too. Behold, the purple crusader (in both Ret and Prot gear).
    x3bby0jbd60m.jpg
    vq8nzqw7eeji.jpg

    prot.jpg 140.9K
    ret.jpg 209.7K
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
    So It GoesInvisibleHalfmexKamarKeemossiNeurotikaSamphisJungleskye
  • InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I use the purple crusader gear on my paladin, too. Though I've using Shaarde the Greater for the weapon.

    Invisible on
    Saldonas
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Invisible wrote: »
    I use the purple crusader gear on my paladin, too. Though I've using Shaarde the Greater for the weapon.

    Nice, my wife has that weapon with the tier 5 paladin set.

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    I spent way too long wearing tier five shoulders as a paladin tank to want to go anywhere near that god-awful purple ever again

  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Yay, got the Heirloom bow on my terrible hunter. Wanted that model for posterity as it and the shield are the 2 good ones.

    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »
    Opty wrote: »
    The second you have to buy a new game and start from scratch in any sense of the word a ton of people aren't going to make the leap, especially if the old game's going to keep getting updates. That's part of why EQ2 did so poorly.

    The only way Blizz could get away with a WoW2 is to change WoW into that WoW2. They sorta did that with Cataclysm, but they didn't go all the way so Outland and Northrend were still stuck in the past. And if part of the idea behind "WoW2" is to ditch the current engine and start with something from scratch, then that'll take at least 5 years for Blizz to put together and with today's MMO market that'd be idiotic.

    FFXIV did it, so it's not like changing engines and relaunching's impossible. Toss in a major level squish and make a lot/all of the really dated content optional/just for tourism.

    FFXIV's first iteration was garbage and it took them a full three years to remake it into a fun game, I can only imagine how long it'd take Blizzard to do something similar.

  • CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    Got awesome net that allows me to play when I want.

    Managed to get Shado Assault to Friendly and upgrade a lot of gear.

    Begin to do the Seige of Orgimmar events.
    Finish the first.
    Finish the second.
    Get some more upgrades!
    Join the third already in progress. Get to Thok, tanks can't keep dino from running into the group. Give up, go to bed.
    Can't sleep after an hour, get up and start the third event again straight from the start. Get new weapon upgrade, first since Timeless bow!
    Join Fourth event, manage to beat Garrosh.
    Somewhat surprised that didn't get anything for really beating him, felt a bit robbed. No achievement, no heirlooms, no new gear, no title, no nothing. Kinda was annoyed.
    Types all this up.
    Goes back to bed hours after midnight.

    SaldonasJungleskye
  • LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    Made 35 last night on my Shaman. I've stopped doing quests, because chain running dungeons is infinitely faster. Dudes pack heirloom gear, so they just tear shit up and we run through dungeons like we're speedrunning.

    Any major stuff I should do before I hit 60? The game is automatically telling me about mounts and glyphs and bits.

    Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Lanrutcon wrote: »
    Made 35 last night on my Shaman. I've stopped doing quests, because chain running dungeons is infinitely faster. Dudes pack heirloom gear, so they just tear shit up and we run through dungeons like we're speedrunning.

    Any major stuff I should do before I hit 60? The game is automatically telling me about mounts and glyphs and bits.

    not really. If you want to save some gold, use your WoD 90 boost on your character after 60, you'll get free 280% flying skill and full 600 professions.

  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Right upgraded to WoD today, debating about which character to use my boost on. Thinking of the DK which is still sitting at 58 right outside of Acherus.

    Is there any critical 90 content that will be unavailable once WoD goes live? Concious I'd have to grind through a few hundred levels of profession stuff too.

    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    Lanrutcon wrote: »
    I've stopped doing quests, because chain running dungeons is infinitely faster.

    This is somewhat unfortunate because after the cata redesign there are some really good questing areas. If you're horde I hope you did silverpine > hilsbrad. If you're alliance do redridge and burning steppes.

    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
    Halfmex
  • LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    tarnok wrote: »
    Lanrutcon wrote: »
    I've stopped doing quests, because chain running dungeons is infinitely faster.

    This is somewhat unfortunate because after the cata redesign there are some really good questing areas. If you're horde I hope you did silverpine > hilsbrad. If you're alliance do redridge and burning steppes.

    Lemme put it this way: I was busy questing in the Barrens yesterday at level 18. Queued for an instance, and the group just kept requeuing. End of the evening I was 35. That's 17 levels worth of questing that's no long necessary.

    Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    if endgame is your goal its absolutely silly to quest, at almost any level.

  • LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    if endgame is your goal its absolutely silly to quest, at almost any level.

    I actually wanna experience the game, but I played in vanilla, rerolled in BC and rerolled in Wrath. Even with the redesign: the lower level areas don't exactly excite me.

    Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Man I rolled T5 with hammer of the Naaru for some time as my ret transmog.

    Burst through H Firelands on my lock last night, and then decided to try for Ulduar (mostly for that sweet lock tier for transmog).

    Yogg 25 0 light was a brick wall of RNG, may try to go back this weekend.

  • MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Instead of a level squish, I could see some sort of item for sale that rewards X levels (10?). Similar to what was leaked about 6 or so months ago. My memory sucks now.

  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    As someone with nine alts, I absolutely sympathize with not wanting to quest to level multiple times. That being said, if you haven't done the revamped questing areas yet, you are doing yourself a disservice. It's more than worth it to do at least once just to experience the story - it is far and away a more involving and cohesive experience than the flimsy narrative that existed in Vanilla (and this is coming from someone who considers the Fordring questline to be among the best in the game).

    If you're just looking to jump back into the endgame, fair enough, but my advice would be to at least have an alt that you can take through the quests at your leisure, it's really very well done and a stark contrast to what existed originally.

  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Cade wrote: »
    Got awesome net that allows me to play when I want.

    Managed to get Shado Assault to Friendly and upgrade a lot of gear.

    Begin to do the Seige of Orgimmar events.
    Finish the first.
    Finish the second.
    Get some more upgrades!
    Join the third already in progress. Get to Thok, tanks can't keep dino from running into the group. Give up, go to bed.
    Can't sleep after an hour, get up and start the third event again straight from the start. Get new weapon upgrade, first since Timeless bow!
    Join Fourth event, manage to beat Garrosh.
    Somewhat surprised that didn't get anything for really beating him, felt a bit robbed. No achievement, no heirlooms, no new gear, no title, no nothing. Kinda was annoyed.
    Types all this up.
    Goes back to bed hours after midnight.
    Thok is untauntable during eating phase, tasks are not supposed to do anything with him. Flee, you fools!

    steam_sig.png
    OldSlacker
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Halfmex wrote: »
    As someone with nine alts, I absolutely sympathize with not wanting to quest to level multiple times. That being said, if you haven't done the revamped questing areas yet, you are doing yourself a disservice. It's more than worth it to do at least once just to experience the story - it is far and away a more involving and cohesive experience than the flimsy narrative that existed in Vanilla (and this is coming from someone who considers the Fordring questline to be among the best in the game).

    If you're just looking to jump back into the endgame, fair enough, but my advice would be to at least have an alt that you can take through the quests at your leisure, it's really very well done and a stark contrast to what existed originally.

    I might actually take a warlock, priest, or rogue through from 1-90, as I've never levelled any of those classes beyond 10 or so

  • LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    Halfmex wrote: »
    As someone with nine alts, I absolutely sympathize with not wanting to quest to level multiple times. That being said, if you haven't done the revamped questing areas yet, you are doing yourself a disservice. It's more than worth it to do at least once just to experience the story - it is far and away a more involving and cohesive experience than the flimsy narrative that existed in Vanilla (and this is coming from someone who considers the Fordring questline to be among the best in the game).

    If you're just looking to jump back into the endgame, fair enough, but my advice would be to at least have an alt that you can take through the quests at your leisure, it's really very well done and a stark contrast to what existed originally.

    Ok, I'll bite. I'm level 35 Horde side: which of the revamped areas should I visit? :)

    Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    At 35 I'd do both WPL and EPL, on either faction.

  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    I don't know if it's Alliance only, but I really enjoyed the ridiculous "here's what really happened when Deathwing emerged" quests in the badlands.

    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
    SmrtnikHalfmexEmporium
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    I don't know if it's Alliance only, but I really enjoyed the ridiculous "here's what really happened when Deathwing emerged" quests in the badlands.

    I think horde can too, and it is fantastic.

    steam_sig.png
    Corp.ShephardHalfmexmere_immortal
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Got the last of the important heirlooms, got everything covered except the shield, which I blew all my chances on and just got a bunch of strength 1handers

  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Nobody wrote: »
    Man I rolled T5 with hammer of the Naaru for some time as my ret transmog.

    Burst through H Firelands on my lock last night, and then decided to try for Ulduar (mostly for that sweet lock tier for transmog).

    Yogg 25 0 light was a brick wall of RNG, may try to go back this weekend.

    Got the right combo of RNG to get him down on my Warlock, no mount of course, and I ended up short on the T8 transmog set I was going for.

    Though the RF version of the T14 gloves work well enough with them.

  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Got the last of the important heirlooms, got everything covered except the shield, which I blew all my chances on and just got a bunch of strength 1handers

    As far as I know you can't get a shield with your 100% heirloom. Same with offhands. Which is a shame because I'd love to have that shield model to kick around, but it's really infeasible to get it.

    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I wouldn't be surprised to see more exp buff items, a la the flasks from archerius

    last time I leveled a guy, a couple of those made the wrath levels fly past

    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    Lanrutcon wrote: »
    Halfmex wrote: »
    As someone with nine alts, I absolutely sympathize with not wanting to quest to level multiple times. That being said, if you haven't done the revamped questing areas yet, you are doing yourself a disservice. It's more than worth it to do at least once just to experience the story - it is far and away a more involving and cohesive experience than the flimsy narrative that existed in Vanilla (and this is coming from someone who considers the Fordring questline to be among the best in the game).

    If you're just looking to jump back into the endgame, fair enough, but my advice would be to at least have an alt that you can take through the quests at your leisure, it's really very well done and a stark contrast to what existed originally.

    Ok, I'll bite. I'm level 35 Horde side: which of the revamped areas should I visit? :)

    I'll agree with Javen, WPL is a good spot to go with at that level. You'll have missed the intro in Silverpine but there's still plenty more story to go and you get to see just how different WPL has become compared to how it was in Vanilla. You'll see what happened to Andorhal and more, it's pretty solid.

    Smrtnik
This discussion has been closed.