As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Forum Secret Santa Signups/Picture thread

• Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Posted mine out yesterday, and due to some fantastic wish list info provided by the receiver, I'm quietly confident it'll tick a couple of boxes :)

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    rentfn wrote: »
    Sent out my secret Santa stuff!! Had to order something from Amazon and it might get there before the main part of the gift...oh well. Hope they like it. Did anyone else freak out worrying you mucked up the whole thing??

Always. Luckily, my fear of giving crappy gifts is overshadowed by my joy of giving.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    KurpavKurpav Registered User regular
    rentfn wrote: »
    Sent out my secret Santa stuff!! Had to order something from Amazon and it might get there before the main part of the gift...oh well. Hope they like it. Did anyone else freak out worrying you mucked up the whole thing??
    I tried to come up with something that wouldn't be a 'white elephant', neat but unexpected. I got one of those vague suggestion lists, so I just went with what I found. Don't worry about it. I'm going to enjoy receiving something from a PinnyPal friend regardless of how mucked up it is. :D

On the Hunt: Star Trek, Gold Overwatch, Glitch
    Check 'em: My Pins!
  • Options
    DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Hey @agentcooper! I got my gift today, it's too cute! Thank you so much ^^
    (And I'm glad my list wasn't too crazy for you)
    pictures of stuff

edit: my phone tagged the wrong person :/

Duckie on
    Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Duckie wrote: »
    Hey @agentcooper! I got my gift today, it's too cute! Thank you so much ^^
    (And I'm glad my list wasn't too crazy for you)

Excellent, have a great Xmas!

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    @Qumaden‌ while not my Secret Santa decided to just be awesome and sent me a Hyrule Warriors scarf.

He is literally the king of being a sneaky bastard. I mentioned wanting this at PAX Prime since they were giving it away at the Nintendo event, and he had @Drayven_Darko‌ get it in Australia. I am part of the coolest pin pal group ever, you both fucking rock.

• Options
    KurpavKurpav Registered User regular
    @rentfn‌ Merry Pinmas! I don't even know why you were sweating it. You only needed to pick one of my suggestions and I would've been happy. And both boxes arrived on the same day! I'll definitely see you at PAX South, plane tickets already bought!
    o2mijim13wh4.jpg

On the Hunt: Star Trek, Gold Overwatch, Glitch
    Check 'em: My Pins!
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    @Qumaden‌ while not my Secret Santa decided to just be awesome and sent me a Hyrule Warriors scarf.

He is literally the king of being a sneaky bastard. I mentioned wanting this at PAX Prime since they were giving it away at the Nintendo event, and he had @Drayven_Darko‌ get it in Australia. I am part of the coolest pin pal group ever, you both fucking rock.

I am so freaking jealous right now.

• Options
    QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
  • Options
    rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
    Kurpav wrote: »
    @rentfn‌ Merry Pinmas! I don't even know why you were sweating it. You only needed to pick one of my suggestions and I would've been happy. And both boxes arrived on the same day! I'll definitely see you at PAX South, plane tickets already bought!
    o2mijim13wh4.jpg

YAY!!! Hope you like all the non-pin stuff. Can't wait to say hi to you at South!!!!

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Thank you @Gerzzog for little custom story, 2 games, a book to read and a stool to sit on.
    gqq9vqwehog9.jpg

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    You're very welcome!

Also...
    I think this special little guy is from my Santa. Not sure who it is or if it is from my SS but here he is in all his stuffed glory.
    hy41ngqz9d6o.jpg

zerzhul on
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    My Santee should be getting their gift today...

• Options
    I'm really starting to worry that some of the stuff I ordered won't make it here in time to get to my secret santa victim

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Also if anyone wanted to read Beker's Christmas story/card here it is :)

You'll have to enable editing for it to be correctly formatted.

Gerzzog on
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    My Santee should be getting their gift today...

This for me too...assuming the kangaroos are bouncing at full potential in the post office..

• Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    Put my package in the mail today. Should get there in time.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    A WILD PACKAGE APPEARS!

nGGIP06l.jpg

Oh, yes but that's not what I meant...

HNxvWQhl.jpg

OH WAIT THERE'S MORE!

ZaVccE8l.jpg

There's some chocs, a limited edition dropbear keychain, a Santa rubber DUCKIE and a pinpals stamp and stamp pad WITH CORRECTED SPELLING!

EGkJIeml.jpg

OH THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER!

:P

They now watch over my monitor.

vB9pN9Ol.jpg

A big thank you to @Duckie‌ for the gifts. The chocolates are all gone and now I feel sick -_-.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Actually bursted out laughing when I saw the Duckie

• Options
    Happendy wrote: »

I immediately knew who your secret santa was...as I am sure over half the people on the forums did heh

• Options
    cabbie98cabbie98 Registered User regular
    Just got my package from @frostbyte. He did an amazing job and managed to combine three of my interests: pins, Nintendo and the Chicago Cubs. This was despite the vague direction I gave originally.

ANHNYPyl.jpg

5m2RjSsl.jpg

Thanks again for the great gift! And to pureval, juicesir and grgemonkey for setting this all up.

WiiU: cabbie98
    3DS FC: 4382-1976-1645
    Pin Pals Digital Lanyard
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Oh I forgot I wanted to follow on from pureval with a silly hat pic:

70p9da7.jpg

Qumaden wrote: »

I immediately knew who your secret santa was...as I am sure over half the people on the forums did heh

Yep, it was pretty obvious who it came from to me as well!

ShadyEyes.gif

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Oh I forgot I wanted to follow on from pureval with a silly hat pic:

70p9da7.jpg

Qumaden wrote: »

Yep, it was pretty obvious who it came from to me as well!

ShadyEyes.gif

Silly? Silly? I will have you know that my hat is the height of fashion.

• Options
    Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    I'm excited to see who got me xD!

I had a missed package that I picked up today and it just ended up being my club nintendo reward from a couple of months ago -_-

Aka the apple Yoshi :/

I deployed my gift the other day, Hope they like it :3

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
  • Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I got my secret santa gift yesterday(but unfortunately had to run errands all night)! I was so confused because I wasn't "allowed" to order anything from PA because people needed Christmas gift ideas for me, and it had a shipping label saying it came from the warehouse. I turned the package over though and it had a handwritten address on it to me so I knew something was up!
    0tosp5t8qlti.png

Thank you @PRD!! I love it. ^_^

00Fayt00 on
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    I got my secret santa gift yesterday(but unfortunately had to run errands all night)! I was so confused because I wasn't "allowed" to order anything from PA because people needed Christmas gift ideas for me, and it had a shipping label saying it came from the warehouse. I turned the package over though and it had a handwritten address on it to me so I knew something was up!
    0tosp5t8qlti.png

Thank you @PRD!! I love it. ^_^

That's awesome!

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    What do you get the man who has everything?

A little bit more of everything.

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just received a trade from @TheAggroCraig‌
    He's also my Secret Santa.
    Wao, such convenience.

• Options
    BrewtiConBrewtiCon Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    @Spy112 Was a badace and got me some Delish treats and the coolest poster I will ever own. Thanks a million, man.

BrewtiCon on
    Take a look at my pins
  • Options
    Spy112Spy112 VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    BrewtiCon wrote: »
    @Spy112 Was a badace and got me some Delish treats and the coolest poster I will ever own. Thanks a million, man.

Glad to see it got there safely. I was worried it might crease. Also I was hoping you didn't have any food allergies haha . Enjoy

Spy112 on
  • Options
    DamoniiDamonii Registered User regular
    Shit!

I totally underestimated this thing and just sent a single pinny arcade pin. Now I feel like I need to do better...

I also didnt actually fill out any useful info on my form because I hate asking for things and figured they would just send me a random pin or something.

BRB must order something good and send it in a second package!

• Options
    So I got another package today...

50cncm47nuzi.jpg

Thanks @darkinfero‌ for my Treasure Goblin and my awesome PAX Swag. Merry Xmas buddy!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Gerzzog wrote: »
    So I got another package today...

50cncm47nuzi.jpg

Thanks @darkinfero‌ for my Treasure Goblin and my awesome PAX Swag. Merry Xmas buddy!

I'm happy you enjoyed it.
    I would've mailed a tshirt but I only had larges.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    ok so i just got mine from @Manic2k‌ (sorry for stock img) thank you it is indeed one i did not have hoping to see you at pax or before prehaps may
    5vaz4e8uuz9q.png

p.s. also hoping that you and no won you know is involved today's event in Sydney
    p.p.s. this goes for all of you New South Welshmen

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yes, wasnt sure if i shoud post that here, but like many of us in troubling times, i do feel the need to share sympathies with people i care about, and that includes all of you fine people. Hope you and the people you know are safe.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    FYI, @PRD got my gift, even though she hasn't posted a pic of it. I don't want to get called a slacker.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    FYI, @PRD got my gift, even though she hasn't posted a pic of it. I don't want to get called a slacker.

I may or may not be regularly checking this thread to see if my giftee has posted a pic of their present..emphasis on may :)

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    To whomever sent mine. It was received, but I am out of country so I can't post anything about it until January 8th (more likely 10th when I have gotten over the jetlag.)

To my Santee, relevant parties have been notified that I won't be sending mine out to you until I return. It will be a mix of things I pick up from the UK and the US.

• Options
    Bangers & Hotdog.

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Bangers & Hotdog.

Paging Dr. Freud, Dr. Freud to fishfishmonkeyhat's bedside please...