As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

1535455565759»

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Shit!

I had a post in my drafts but apparently I never posted it cause I'm a ding dong.

Thank you so much for the copy of Hitman! And the coffee and everything else!

<3<3<3<3

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    \o/
    Yay! No worries. I've thought I've hit "send" or "post" and not actually had things send and post more than several times, myself. haha
    So glad you enjoyed everything!

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I have the knowledge necessary to connect three of the chains right now and it's driving me crazy.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have some of that as well, but it was requested by the folks involved to keep quiet.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    zxfgg wrote: »
    I was getting antsy about SS this year. Last year was my first year and it was a lot of fun. I'm definitely signing up again this year (as soon as I'm not mobile posting).

You've got about an eight month wait for signups, just a heads up

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah I wouldn't say without permission, it's just making my brain itchy.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Just think how @Usagi and @Neville must feel each Christmas. They hold SO many secrets between them. Must be challenging.
    Thanks for putting up with all of us, you two.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I haven't participated in a Satans yet. Other than being an Imp.

But it is so amazing to read and watch every year.

Y'all are some amazing freaking people.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    @lonelyahava I feel like I should send you something cool for being such a great imp.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    no! don't do that! That's just silliness.

• Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Next year

Next year I shall join in once again!

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    @Denada

pLX07U86Y6GUZ.jpg

So let me tell you all about what this awesome guy right here did.
    I've already gotten not one, not two, not three, but four awesome gifts already previously on this year's edition of Secret Satans

But did that stop him?
    krp42ghpwokg.jpg
    Nope!
    6yww2uy8ja1g.jpg

So what's in the box? Well, first, a little something....for the ladies
    18i67zpkshwr.jpg
    8kff02fliu1n.jpg
    Very lovely, and Panthers' colors! She'd actually complained recently that she didn't have any Panthers swag, so this is awesome!

Oh, also she works at Michaels so when I showed her these she laughed because she recognized them.
    Here there be dragons!
    jtaogowixurp.jpg
    s1i601chpfit.jpg

Now, this was a pretty big box, and heavy! So you're probably wondering what else was in the box, yes?
    dba0n0fioaze.jpg
    Just an absolute ton of handmade dungeon tile pieces, painted, colored, and textured!

Holy shit, dude! Seriously, every year I've done this now has been an absolute blast and has absolutely blown me away with the gifts I've received. You and your family are awesome and tell your wife thank you for the gift and tell your little vampires thank you for the stories!

HAIL SATAN!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Hail Satan!

• Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Yay! I'm glad you liked everything. It was fun putting all together. Also it's great fun pulling out one of those dragons for a fight, because your players will get a nice big "oh crap" look on their faces when they see something that big.

• Options
    Just for all amazingness sake, plut has gifted me a copy of four elements on steam. Thank you!