Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Who are you, mystery person (maybe lurker thread???)???

• FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    My favourite lurker moment was when someone in a Gamergate discussion tried to claim that the vast majority of lurkers were ashamed of all the social justice warriors in this forum and how we were acting

and then the next two pages were filled with lurkers posting for the first time in ages (or ever) to call him a silly goose who doesn't speak for them

y'all lurkers made me proud that day

simulacrumKadithWeedLordVegetaSCREECH OF THE FARGUsagiThe Hanged ManRawkking GoodguyDuke 2.0HermanoFyndirAngelinaKetBraBluedude152miscellaneousinsanitySyphyrechromdomA Dabble Of TheloniustynicMr FuzzbuttSolarJayKaosVeldrinRainfallJoeUserDaypigeonVegemyteAegeriCrimson Kingchrishallett83FalxLalaboxMagic PinkCellomasterofmetroidGoose!WiseManTobesvalhalla130Tofystedeth
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    This thread is like the exact opposite of a lurker thread.

zkHcp.jpg
    Duke 2.0A Dabble Of TheloniusEbola ColaASimPersonBrovid Hasselsmofchrishallett83KaplarMagic PinkFishmanTheodore FlooseveltAbsurdProposition
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    I can say with 100% certainty that it wasn't me or Barack Obama.

Obama does post on here though.

PlatySlacker71
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Is it me.

Am I a lurker?

Daypigeon
  • simulacrumsimulacrum Call me Remi Registered User regular
    Is it me.

Am I a lurker?

Depends.

Do you know the password?

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    It was definitely SE++, I think I saw the homestuck thread. I thought about confronting this mystery man but I didn't feel like it and I was going to a presentation. Actually I should have, I was wearing a nice suit, I would have been very intimidating in a sort of "who dis big shot" way

No way was in writers block, this was in the business college, no one here knows how to write

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Buncha half-lurkers

Two is maybe enough to make some lurker soup

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Also I totally thought it was zay at first and was gonna call him a nerd and walk right past without breaking stride

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell CharlottesvilleRegistered User regular
    It was definitely SE++, I think I saw the homestuck thread. I thought about confronting this mystery man but I didn't feel like it and I was going to a presentation. Actually I should have, I was wearing a nice suit, I would have been very intimidating in a sort of "who dis big shot" way

No way was in writers block, this was in the business college, no one here knows how to write

i would've said i was Robert Khoo. or Bogey.

"Hi, I'm Robert Khoo and/or Bogey, from The Internet. Is that the subforum Social Entropy Plus Plus that I view on your electronic device?"

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
    SCREECH OF THE FARGWeedLordVegetaRainfallVegemyte
  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    Nope

no lurkers here

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Taskman
    "You thought you could fuck with me online and that there would be no repercussions?"

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Also I totally thought it was zay at first and was gonna call him a nerd and walk right past without breaking stride

please, i at least have the sense to never look at the homestuck thread when someone could be looking over my shoulder

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    zay is indeed a big nerd

EzUAYcn.png
    JohnHam
  • The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize. Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
    I'm averaging one post a day since registering, but camp the forum for hours at a time when work is slow. Is that still a lurker?

TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends
    3DS: 1590-4800-2407, SWITCH: SW-3925-2368-8101
    2kPRT5C.png
  • Slacker71Slacker71 Registered User regular
    This marks my third post this week, am I no longer a lurker?

crwth wrote: »
    zay is indeed a big nerd

please don't cuss in my thread

• TaskmanTaskman Registered User regular
    On the super secret lurking forums, greatest credit is going to the ones lurking the lurker thread right now. Or would be, if everyone wasn't lurking there too.

uGn5f.png
    Zay wrote: »
    zay is indeed a big nerd

stuff it, dweeb!

EzUAYcn.png
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I am the ultimate lurker, and none of you ever suspected a thing due to my perfect disguise as a poster.

8-)

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    frankly I'm surprised that the normally inseparable best friends zay and farg were, in fact, in separate places at that moment

2vue7ao.png
    ZaySCREECH OF THE FARGShenJayKaosCrimson KingLalaboxmasterofmetroidGoose!Theodore Floosevelt
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    zay is indeed a big nerd

stuff it, dweeb!

Crwth please, this is a 13+ forum

PSN- AHermano
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    but zay you are a lurker

FAQ wrote: »
    but zay you are a lurker

take it back, dog

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    To post is to no longer lurk.

This thread is a clear trap.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    Lurkers I'd like to know your top 10 forumers, I've made a list for you to fill in:

4. Hermano

PSN- AHermano
    A Dabble Of TheloniusRainfallchrishallett83Magic PinkGoose!Tofystedeth
  • McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    I feel like theres a lot of inside jokes going on in this lurker thread about lurking.

Magic Pink
    i will punch out every 13 year old who posts/lurks this forum

EzUAYcn.png
    it's a fact, j*ck

i will punch out every 13 year old who posts/lurks this forum

I still have a black eye from last time :(

PSN- AHermano
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That's pretty bad when you only put yourself 4th.

• LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    I've been posting too much lately and the lurker fellowship has tossed me from their ranks.
    But I don't think I post enough for anyone to know who I am.

I occupy some ethereal space in between.

4zyrt5.jpg
    Slacker71chromdomJayKaosCelloTofystedeth
    I am almost double-13. Do I get two punches or half a punch?

-Tal wrote: »
    frankly I'm surprised that the normally inseparable best friends zay and farg were, in fact, in separate places at that moment

the physical location may change but we are always together in spirit

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    It's called being a Purker...or a Loster.

I prefer purker.

McFlynn wrote: »

you get a commiserating pat on the back as you are kicked out of the cool club

FAQ wrote: »
    McFlynn wrote: »

you get a commiserating pat on the back as you are kicked out of the cool club

Mutha Trucker, I didn't even realize I was in the cool club.

important update

farg has texted me a picture of what appears to be some sort of breakfast bagel, cut in half

updates as they become available

Well I'm flattered you think I should be higher, Raijin :)

PSN- AHermano
    Hermano wrote: »

Well I'm flattered you think I should be higher, Raijin :)

You'll always be #3 to me.

Hermano
    can you get an egg on your "breakfast bagel"