As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

STEAM Sale: CHRISTMAS SALE HAS BEGUN!

19495969798100»

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    how does revengeance on steam stack up to the console version?

I already own it for PS3 but if it runs better or looks prettier or something then I'm willing to drop six bucks

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    It runs perfectly (apparently)

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    It would certainly be easier to stream for that Pure Platinum Revengeance run

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    So Naph gifted me Ducktails Remastered and I swore I'd have revenge.

So I gifted him Revengeance.

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I think the console versions were 720p, so it'll look crisper on PC but it runs at 60fps on all platforms. It also has all the DLC included.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    You can chop things up more in the pc version I think.

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited December 2014

I already own it for PS3 but if it runs better or looks prettier or something then I'm willing to drop six bucks

It runs perfectly and looks great and it's compatible with any decent god-fearing gamepad

Edit: Also the Grey Fox DLC will make your life so much easier for one particular segment

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I've only ever played Revengeance on PC so I can't directly compare

But I had zero issues

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Edit: The post this was a response to has been removed

Now, this post shall be about how this Fat Tire is pretty tasty

Poorochondriac on
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular

I have issues running it full screen at 1080x1920 or higher, as doing so makes the refresh rate go wonky, so I have to run it windowed. Apparently it's a common issue.

Other than that, it runs perfectly.

• Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

I have issues running it full screen at 1080x1920 or higher, as doing so makes the refresh rate go wonky, so I have to run it windowed. Apparently it's a common issue.

There's a hack to run it at Borderless fullscreen.

Still annoying they never fixed it themselves.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

There's a hack to run it at Borderless fullscreen.

Still annoying they never fixed it themselves.

Yeah I tried using it, but it didn't fix the refreshing issue at the time, so I just made do with losing a few mm off the bottom of the screen.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    People just keep falling for the exoslide move in Advanced Warfare

It's getting kinda sad.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    why is EU4 art of war not on sale fuck you steam

This discussion has been closed.