As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

!spoO .daerhT scimocbeW sdrawkcaB ehT

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    sphinx mock mother

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    TB_03_098.jpg
    I was going to make the Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun joke for the last panel with Imogen, oops she is on a box.

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    So did naruto always live in a skyscraper and have a laptop

a ninja is only as good as his wifi connection

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Webcomic no jutsu

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Isn't Bleach ending soon, too

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    rolo

find me a ninja webcomic

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I for one am glad naruto ended with him being a terrible father

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    rolo

find me a ninja webcomic

Have you heard of this hip new webcomic called harkovast

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2014
    The no anime thing isn't a suggestion.

A duck! on
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    The webcomic thread has grown arrogant and complacent. We speak of the apocalypse as if it is a joke, forgetting that we may yet prove to be the punchline.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    rolo

find me a ninja webcomic

JEDFms3.gif

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Dangit guys, you always bring up The Topic and get told to stop The Topic before I get a chance to post. Geese.

tumblr_nbnzdlF2EZ1qgptbdo1_1280.jpg

http://comiques dot tumblr dot com/ has some NSFW stuff in it's archives.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    2829.png
    This was just a hella well-done and cute QC! There's like puns in every frame.

Panda4You on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    there is one almost pun in that entire page

which is about the same quality as every other QC page in every respect

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    Anzekay wrote: »
    backwards comics?

manga thread???

naruto ended today

Thank god

Well the way it ended screams spinoff so please look forward to it

more like crossover

tumblr_nelqg2n0tA1r3nmoto1_1280.jpg

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    there is one almost pun in that entire page

which is about the same quality as every other QC page in every respect

Two almost puns if you include the beginning of the word "punching."

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    i4CEMUL.gif

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    rolo

find me a ninja webcomic

JEDFms3.gif

pie.gif

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Ishagra Strikes
    2000-08-06-Ishagra-Strikes.jpg

Shan-Zu's Art
    1.13.7.jpg.jpeg

http://www.harkovast.com/?id=185

Shunk!

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    You can't post it and take the Shunk post too.

You're cheating at harkovast

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Come on guy

I left you Thwunk

What else you want from me?

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    glomp no jutsu

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Hmm, those fighting panels just made me realize that if Harkovast made all of it's backgrounds impressionist it would be way more enjoyable to look at.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »

pie.gif

That's racist!

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    i141106mgg.jpg
    I mean, sure, if you’re going to predicate your strip on the idea that dogs are sapient to the extent that they talk and hire psychotherapists, why stop there? Why only dogs? Why not the fleas that live on the talking dog’s skin and feast on its blood — why can’t these parasitic creatures also think and reason and talk, their incessant chatter banging around the edges of Grimm’s consciousness? And why stop at the fleas? What about the microbes that live on the fleas? Why shouldn’t all the individual cells making up the fleas and the dogs and the therapists have their own thoughts and feelings and opinions? Why shouldn’t be the world be a baffling, terrifying blur of murmuring consciousness, a quicksand of souls pulling us into whirling chaos?

i141106pluggers.jpg
    Desperate to maintain readership, Pluggers will now only offer comic panels that can be easily misconstrued as something so horrifying that you have to read the caption to reassure yourself that the world is still a sane place.

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    For the disdain I feel for harkovast, I gotta compliment on actually movement-blurring the backgrounds with pencils instead of just letting Adobe do the work.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    The more I see fighting in Harkovast the more I groan at the weaboo influence on the weaponry. A goddamn halberd can't cut through armor yet a katana can slice through bone using only one hand.

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    yeah and cats can't hold axes, wtf

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    the cat lady wasn't wearing any armor, duh

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    En-Potter01.png

En-Potter02.png
    Let's face it, no one wants to be in hufflepuff, they suck. But with my luck I'm sure I would have ended up there. The other ones look... I don't know, too mean, or too physical. Too much heroic. Too much sports.
    En-Potter03.png
    Even Harry manages the 'lumos' spell. I say: a few lumos everyday and lose the candles
    En-Potter04.png
    Or in the desert. We have lots of unhabited places on earth!
    En-Potter05.png
    And it would be nice to help the muggles a little more. I think they would be happy to same a few billions and still have rocks from Mars. Even on Earth, I know a few biologists who'd be hppy to hear about all these magical creatures.
    En-Potter06.png
    A space lift with a portkey: here's an idea to save fuel!
    En-Potter07.png
    For me the time-turner is the moment when Rowling nuked the fridge. I mean, SERIOUSLY? A magical thingy that REBOOTS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE THREE HOURS BACK? what about USING THAT AGAINST VOLDEMORT? Oh? No one had the idea? Never mind.
    BonusPotter.png

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Everyone knows katanas can't cut through solid cloth

that's why ninjas wear it

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Everyone knows katanas can't cut through solid cloth

that's why ninjas wear it
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/c84750dc029101cd45b00578e73e3bdf/tumblr_mviaecKSVd1shivooo1_400.gif

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    boulet is the best curmudgeon

• Options
    Daddy Two-CoatsDaddy Two-Coats Registered User regular
    That little talking Nixie Tube in Automata is my favorite character design in recent memory. daaaang

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    yeah and cats can't hold axes, wtf

If cats can hold chopsticks then they can hold axes.

• Options
    glomp no jutsu
    wh-where is this power coming from!!

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    but they definitely can't hold chopsticks, I'm pretty sure that's a dog

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.