Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Cookie XXXChange 2014: MATCHES SENT

12346»

• NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Double ziplock bags and plenty of packing peanuts.

brDe918.jpg
  • CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    Went parchment paper covered with aluminum foil, myself.

So classy.

• .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, I went with Ziploc bags, foil, wax paper, paper bags, and gumption. 100% class all the way.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    @MadEddy‌ Hooray, reinforcements have arrived!
    cmoygm7jl829.jpg

The sesame seed cookies are something I have never tried, and are delish! And the chocolate walnut cookies? Hot. Damn. Thank you!

MadEddy
  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    I am glad they arrived okay!

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    Hey @MadEddy‌, what recipe did you use for those sesame seed cookies? I will put seeds in anything and that cookie sounds intriguing.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    What remains of the absolutely delicious cookies @Cello gave me yesterday when I visited.
    20150125_111404_zpsjc4m3gwa.jpg

FyndirCelloSlacker71
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Given the number of cookies visible, how nice they look, and the fact they were given to you yesterday...I'm assuming you received a quantity best measured in KG?

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Given the number of cookies visible, how nice they look, and the fact they were given to you yesterday...I'm assuming you received a quantity best measured in KG?

Probably, we ate one hell of a lot of them while playing and laughing at Heavy Rain.

FyndirCello
    Heard people were showing off cookies in here.
    I got these delicious things from @neville.
    cookies.jpg

They were all crazy scrumptious. As proof, these are the last ones around after having the box in my house for roughly 20 minutes. I've made a note never to open boxes in front of guests ever again.
    I will also need the recipe to all of these.
    Oh, and neville, I am a vegan 98% of the time (although not gluten-free), so these were absolutely perfect. And I have a weird weakness for flapjacks. Granola bars, whatever.
    Thank you!

PsykomaFyndirSlacker71
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Fyndir wrote: »

Probably, we ate one hell of a lot of them while playing and laughing at Heavy Rain.

Can confirm. We ate enough that I went to bed with an upset stomach. Which when it comes to a cookie binge, is basically the ultimate victory.

@Psykoma made some amazing treats too, which I'll have pictures of tomorrow!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    Fyndir
12346»