As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the [chat]

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    wait that poster is real?

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqG1Hafyhhk

IMDB
    Kirk is enjoying the annual Christmas party extravaganza thrown by his sister until he realizes he needs to help out Christian, his brother-in-law who has a bad case of the bah-humbugs. Kirk's fresh look at Christmas provides Christian the chance to see Christ is where He has always been: at the center of our Christmas celebrations and traditions.

Subtle that is not.

Jesus' sermons were all more subtle than anything Christian media has produced in the last three decades.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Man, that Baldwin looks fucked up.

I didn't watch the trailer but I'm guessing Stephan Baldwin.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    you could call the christian allegories in Chronicles of Narnia subtle but then you'd be lion

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

I can't see the video, but if Stephen Baldwin is in a Christmas movie, I hope he says "GIMME THE KEYS, YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER. HO HO HO" in the trailer.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

Daniel.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Christmas movies don't have to be good. Hell, they can be terrible, but Christmas is still awesome. Will watch anyway.

Christmas is pretty great.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Are there any 4x games for iOS that are not Civ Rev and not set in space?

why no space

I don't like the "explore and settle planets, build heavily customized ships* model of 4x game.

spacekungfuman

more like

notspacekungfuman

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    wait that poster is real?

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqG1Hafyhhk

IMDB
    Kirk is enjoying the annual Christmas party extravaganza thrown by his sister until he realizes he needs to help out Christian, his brother-in-law who has a bad case of the bah-humbugs. Kirk's fresh look at Christmas provides Christian the chance to see Christ is where He has always been: at the center of our Christmas celebrations and traditions.

Subtle that is not.

Jesus' sermons were all more subtle than anything Christian media has produced in the last three decades.

Yeah, I know. But naming him Christian is special.

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    @skippydumptruck‌

I tried heroes of the storm in alpha and was not impressed, sorry dude :(

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    my fav 4x game is ascendancy i think

it was super rad back in the day

919UOwT.png
  • Options

Daniel.

Huh. Usually the Christian stuff is Stephan.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Christmas movies don't have to be good. Hell, they can be terrible, but Christmas is still awesome. Will watch anyway.

Its the best holiday. Wake up early. Get presents. Awesome breakfast. Chilling with family. Sick dinner. Die Hard.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh wow is the town in that movie called Christchild?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Its the best holiday. Wake up early. Get presents. Awesome breakfast. Chilling with family. Sick dinner. Die Hard.

I am glad Die Hard is in there.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

Daniel.

The fact that they couldn't get him is probably an indicator of how terrible the movie is.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Ugh, this is sold out already!

http://www.nitehawkcinema.com/movie/spoons-toons-booze-dec/

Spoons, Toons & Booze Christmas Special

Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Christmas Themed Episodes!

Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze! We’ve got all your favoriteSaturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all you can eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention Nitehawk Cinema’s excellent brunch menu.

We love watching the holiday cartoons on TV the weeks leading up to Christmas, but they don’t show the awesome holiday specials we watched when we were kids anymore. We’ve solved this problem by hosting our own Christmas Special filled with holiday episodes of all the cartoons you loved as a kid! Come watch all of your favorite cartoon characters from the 1930’s through 1990’s learn the real meaning of Christmas with…

- Over 80 cartoon series to choose from and YOU get to choose what we watch!

- Special menu of Christmas themed episodes including the rare “He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special”, only aired once in the 80′s and then banished to VHS obscurity!

- Hosted by Santa Claus himself! Have your picture taken on Santa’s lap and send it to your parents.

- Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.

- White Russian menu including “The Sonny”, a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs, and a minty “Santa’s White Russian”!

- Hot winter drinks like Bourbon Apple Cider to warm you up and put you in the holiday spirit!

- Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua in to booze up your cereal bowl!

- Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win sweet prizes from Nitehawk Cinema!

- See more at: http://www.nitehawkcinema.com/movie/spoons-toons-booze-dec/#sthash.Z97pq8XC.dpuf

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

I am glad Die Hard is in there.

It is the best Christmas movie.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    deebs i have tons of cartoons we can just get smashed and watch them at a place other than nitehawk

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited November 2014

I dunno thanksgiving is pretty good too

Wake up early, play football, eat food, watch football, eat pie, pass out, wake up, go buy all the shit you want on discount because you're an adult and at 27 you're not going to call your mom up and be like 'hey can you get me the xbone for christmas please' which would only make her cry because damnit to hell Brian havent you grown up yet, and plus she would probably get it wrong and get you the assassins creed bundle instead of the master chief bundle which you made explicitly clear

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    you could call the christian allegories in Chronicles of Narnia subtle but then you'd be lion

Narnia is better than anything else I've ever seen/read.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I am a little appalled at how culturally ubiquitous and socially acceptable "just the tip" has become

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    My password will never be guessed...

because it's literally "password". all the time. every time.
    Can confirm

Above post is actually by me

wandering on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Christ Mass The Story Of Christ's Struggle With Christ To Christ The Christ On The Most Important Christ Of The Christ

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    deebs i have tons of cartoons we can just get smashed and watch them at a place other than nitehawk

Do you have christmas episodes?
    be right there. gonna wear an ugly sweater and a Santa Hat.

• Options

Daniel.

The fact that they couldn't get him is probably an indicator of how terrible the movie is.

Huh, Stephen isn't exactly swimming in money.

• Options
    Georgia Adds Swastika, Middle Finger To State Flag

• Options

prolly

i have ren and stimpy sealab batman and others

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    just jam our young people dick all up in that culture

Rad-scientist.jpg

His dress 3 wolf shirt must have been at the cleaners.
    ugh

haha funny enough i hate loud fashion like that

body art and piercings and dyed hair are cool but that shirt is fucking atrocious

• Options

prolly

Can we pls make this a DIY brunch thing?

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular

why no space

I don't like the "explore and settle planets, build heavily customized ships* model of 4x game.

spacekungfuman

more like

notspacekungfuman

No Space for Kung-Fu Men

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    every year at Christmas we watch the clay animation Christmas carols and Uncle Buck

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

why no space

spacekungfuman

more like

notspacekungfuman

No Space for Kung-Fu Men

in space no one can hear you kung fu

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Rad-scientist.jpg

ugh

body art and piercings and dyed hair are cool but that shirt is fucking atrocious

http://www.rageon.com/products/carlton-crewneck-sweatshirt

Ima wear this to pax

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

prolly

Can we pls make this a DIY brunch thing?

i'm down

let me talk to vangirl now that she doesn't have ebola

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Okay, so a work item is mysteriously missing from my pay calculations. A big one they either missed or invoiced late (not my fault) meaning my pay for that item would roll over to December.

Which means paying my credit card bill from my savings again.

So, fuck that, I am seriously looking for a new job

• Options
    Okay, so a work item is mysteriously missing from my pay calculations. A big one they either missed or invoiced late (not my fault) meaning my pay for that item would roll over to December.

why don't they give you a company cc?

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

Why would they give me a company CC

Also they have no money and gave us 1% raises last year

ie spat directly into our mouths

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    thanksgiving and christmas are pretty rad hollies

i could see it going either way due to personal preference

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

Rad-scientist.jpg

ugh

http://www.rageon.com/products/carlton-crewneck-sweatshirt

Ima wear this to pax

dancing_turkey.gif

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

Why would they give me a company CC

Also they have no money and gave us 1% raises last year

ie spat directly into our mouths

it's not an uncommon thing. it saves paperwork since you just bill expenses on the CC and they handle invoicing or whatever on their end. plus they get to keep the points.

This discussion has been closed.