As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2015 [registration] is LIVE! (sold out) - tickets are starting to arrive!

• Options
    giantrygiantry Registered User regular
    Mine are too! Can't wait :D

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I remember last year there was this crazy shipping "issue" (because it wasn't really an issue) where order and location did not matter one bit in regards to when you received your tickets. I was freaking out because mine said "Shipped" for weeks while other people were getting theirs, including my friend who ordered at the same time as me. Breathe, and don't fret.

The big things is to just be patient. Given that 83.65% of statistics are made up on the spot, I'd still say that over 99% of the tickets made it to the correct destination.

Le_Goat on
    While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Order and location have never mattered for when you receive your tickets. They have tended to always go out in waves whose makeup are not something we have ever been able to predict.

• Options
    flaznarflaznar Registered User regular
    Sepioth wrote: »
    Just decided to take a gander at the ShowClix website .. wanted to make 100% sure my tickets where going to the right address .. i must have checked 100 times already though ... but I noticed they said Shipped on the status.

Yay I should have my tickets soon ...

Only 2015-01-30%2005.13.41.png to go until PAX :-)

Saw on reddit:

PAX Support replied to me:
    "The status is actually changed to “processing”. The tickets are currently at our mailing warehouse being processed. They are not scheduled to ship for another week or so.
    Thanks,
    Customer Service"

Either way, we are still getting close.

• Options
    SatoruSatoru Registered User regular
    I dont' really remember when I got them last year. Has anyone gotten their badges yet?

• Options
    Satoru wrote: »
    I dont' really remember when I got them last year. Has anyone gotten their badges yet?
    They're probably going to start being mailed in the next couple of weeks.

• Options
    flaznarflaznar Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Badges have started arriving!

Reddit thread - one of a couple

:biggrin:

zerzhul on
  • Options
    Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Yep, got mine tonight also (for some reason DHL came at 8 PM).

Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • Options
    cardkid123cardkid123 Registered User regular
    Fingers crossed for badges to arrive tomorrow!

• Options
    josephfleuryjosephfleury Registered User regular
    Sgt.Mays wrote: »
    Yep, got mine tonight also (for some reason DHL came at 8 PM).

So I'm starting to think that those who paid for expedited shipping have started to receive theirs. If I remember correctly, in past years, they've arrived in a white business envelope. Either way, I'm excited!

KuRcD3t
  • Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Got mine yesterday! And yes, it's likely the expedited ones are arriving, since I'd hazard to guess most of those are international and thus might take longer to arrive.

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    So probably another week or 2 for the rest of us.

• Options
    josephfleuryjosephfleury Registered User regular
    cardkid123 wrote: »
    So probably another week or 2 for the rest of us.

Yes, I'd assume they'd start shipping standard post early next week.

KuRcD3t
  • Options
    OfficeZombieOfficeZombie Registered User regular
    mine came in yesterday. I was just leaving from work when the DHL guy was walking up. Good thing too because DHL is awful in my area and getting it redelivered is a huge PITA

• Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    Got ours today :D super excited now

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    rascalrascal Registered User regular
    Ours arrived today via USPS in a 2-day priority flat-rate envelope.

• Options
    smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I live in Boston and got mine today (USPS)

• Options
    ltgruntltgrunt Registered User regular
    Mine arrived in SC today. I was thinking all day that I would check to see if they'd shipped when I got home; happy coincidence, I guess.

mkf6ad9.png
  • Options
    KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    Mine arrived today in NJ.

• Options
    pilferkpilferk Master of Unlocking CTRegistered User regular
    Ours still not listed as shipped yet....must be in the next wave. :)

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Just to give some comfort to those who are worried about passes, as well as further proof that when you purchased and where you live does not matter in regards to waves: my friend received his (bought his at the same time as I did) and my girlfriend received her pass (bought days after mine), while I am yet to receive mine. Just be patient, and ye shall receive.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    smorggie wrote: »

I live outside of Boston and I have yet to receive mine. Next wave perhaps, (assuming this weekend's blizzard doesn't delay the mail.)

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Peatear GryphonPeatear Gryphon MassachusettsRegistered User new member
    smorggie wrote: »

I live outside of Boston and I have yet to receive mine. Next wave perhaps, (assuming this weekend's blizzard doesn't delay the mail.)

Likewise I'm outside of Boston and nothing yet but my buddy got his and he is outside of Boston too. I'm curious how the waves are picked out.

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Mine came in todays mail...I'm 15 minutes out of Boston.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    I recieved my badges the other day as did my friend! We are in NJ.

cardkid123 on
  • Options
    SandvichSandvich Registered User regular
    Still waiting on mine, I live an hour west of Boston. How are you checking if the badges shipped?

• Options
    location doesn't matter, as usual :)

• Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    just keep waiting just keep waiting god this would be so much better if there was a tracking number i hate not knowing if there will be issues or not lol

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Its getting close to ticket time (time for them to arrive in mail).... Who is getting excited ?

• Options
    littlelion2klittlelion2k New YorkRegistered User regular
    ME. At this point, my hype levels are becoming dangerous.

• Options
    UpmindUpmind Registered User regular
    Mine haven't come yet, UGH, and I live outside of Boston *Hype intensifies*

qGv95BI.png
  • Options
    AstroAAstroA Registered User regular
    I just received mine in the mail (I live near the shipping area, which is Norwalk CT)! Super excited for this year!

vRFmrzi.png
  • Options
    AstroAAstroA Registered User regular
    Sandvich wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine, I live an hour west of Boston. How are you checking if the badges shipped?
    There is no way to check that I know of. Just be patient and you'll receive your badge(s) soon!

vRFmrzi.png
  • Options
    So question if for some reason my badge never shows up how do I go about it I know contact those people but would they just print me out a new one at will call or something. Ahh I so wish there was tracking on these things would make it so much better

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Two 3 day badges arrived today in CT!

If you haven't gotten your badges about 1 week-ish prior, you email them and they will take care of you, likely at "will call" badge pickup.

pax_questions@paxsite.com with your order number, when it's time, if you need to.

pilferk on
  • Options
    JDetanJDetan Registered User regular
    I'm ALWAYS hyped and a little nervous that something went wrong or that I accidentally ordered twice and got everything cancelled or whatever, all up until the point that the tickets arrive.

• Options
    were is the will call located and does anyone know the hours?

• Options
    edited February 2015
    I've only used it once, and it was on the right side, when you walked in the front door. But that was awhile ago (first year, i think?). I had to show my receipt, printed out, to get in. It might have changed.

pilferk on
  • Options
    MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Fun trick I found out. If you sit at home in view of a clock, and open an envelope containing PAX badges, the clock (and all other clocks) will instantly start running at 20% their normal speed until the day you leave for PAX. :(

Are we there yet? How about now?

Malgaras on
    1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    cocowoushicocowoushi Registered User regular
    Got my bobcat in yesterday's mail here in RI.