Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Doctor Who] still exists and there are photos to prove it.

1616263646567»

• GustavGustav Registered User regular
    I think Bill is the only modern companion to compete with Donna for my favorite

VnZ7Xbt.jpg
    SnicketysnickDark Raven XSimBenElbasunuNarbusNobody
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2
    Bill is probably the fastest I've ever warmed up to a new companion, she's fantastic right from the off. With the second being Graham which is ridiculous considering he had a starting point of being Bradley Walsh

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    ApocalyptusCyvrosButlerautono-wally, erotibot300
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular
    Witness puzzles with coloured electrical cables/switch boxes in that there newfangled VR game:

I like the silhouette cast by the Sonic Screwdriver when you're using it as a torch. Nice little detail.

Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
  • CyvrosCyvros London 1965Registered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    This is from the official Doctor Who YouTube channel

Well okay then.

i am so pumped for this

Cy turned out to be much better in person.
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I was honestly shocked how good Graham was. I was really dreading what the old white guy was gonna bring to the table

Also I couldn't deal with Nardole because I find Matt Lucas very off-putting

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Was mostly shocked Series 11 didn't
    have Graham killed off at the end. Felt like it was getting signalled pretty hard, was surprised (and happy!) it didn't go that way.

...then again, I was also surprised the final episode didn't end up looping back to The Ghost Monument. Was fairly sure that'd be the big weighty decision for the finale, the Doctor ends up causing Desolation and that's the reason her TARDIS got stuck there earlier, but non, is all fine, don't worry about it!

Oh brilliant
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited October 3
    Cyvros wrote: »

Well okay then.

i am so pumped for this

I am... ambivalent. But I'll give it a shot, I already know from the surviving audio that it's got a decent script so it's gotta be better than Devious.

Butler on
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • CyvrosCyvros London 1965Registered User regular
    Cyvros wrote: »

Well okay then.

i am so pumped for this

I am... ambivalent. But I'll give it a shot, I already know from the surviving audio that it's got a decent script so it's gotta be better than Devious.

that is
    a low bar to clear

Cy turned out to be much better in person.
    ButlerZilla360Apocalyptus
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Who is playing the Doctor?

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

No one. It's an episode that's 100% Doctor-n-crew free.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Krathoon wrote: »

No one. It's an episode that's 100% Doctor-n-crew free.

What? I didn't know one existed.

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Me either. It's likely the first 'Doctor-lite' episode of the show ever, though with absolutely no Doctor rather then them showing up for just a couple of minutes or so.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    Some students remade Mission to the Unknown.

Zilla360