As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sean Bean [Phalla] - Day Four: Gondor Needs No Bean

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Also, I don't buy the "mafia would know who they kill" as a defense. I'm pretty sure I've seen other mafia make same "mistake".

i'll paypal you two dollars if you can find an example and it isn't lucedes.

e: was initially gonna offer $5 but I'm cheap
    Does Alegis killing blachmcblah count?

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    not a vote? nah. should have included alegis in there also due to drunk alegis.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I am, uh, super happy vote got extended. I now remember why I hate not-late-night vote closes, hahaha.

• Options
    So according to magic box there's currently a four way tie between Gizzy, Raiden, SLyM and discrider at 3 votes each. I, uh, really don't like that.

I'm going to hit SLyM because his is the wagon I like the most out of those four and I really feel like I need to be trying to break a tie instead of contributing to one. I actually dislike the Gizzy wagon the most since the reasoning for it is suuuuuuuuuuper shaky and it created more ties instead of attempting to resolve one.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    How was the gizzy wagon supposed to resolve ties?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    JPants wrote: »
    Also, I don't buy the "mafia would know who they kill" as a defense. I'm pretty sure I've seen other mafia make same "mistake".

i'll paypal you two dollars if you can find an example and it isn't lucedes.

e: was initially gonna offer $5 but I'm cheap

I've seen a couple of cases of mafia forgetting who their mafia buddies were and putting orders in to kill each other. So I'd imagine it's a possible mistake since it seems a lesser transgression to forget the villager they killed than forgetting who was on their own team.

But discrider usually super pays attention to things.

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    I can buy into eb's vote a little bit more, and am not entirely convinced with the SLyM or Raiden wagons.

Sir Fabulous

• Options
    I'm feeling village slym.
    raiden is still a question mark so there my vote stays.

• Options
    raiden333 for the information

• Options
    discrider to begin narrowing the field. I find sirfab and raiden interesting votes as well.

• Options
    I'll move it if still tied

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    4 SLyM
    3 Sir Fab
    4 Raiden
    2 Gizzy
    3 discrider
    2 Egos

That's not ideal.

EDITED for the two above.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Eh, let's go with raider333 tonight.

• Options
    That's a suggestion by an angry guy who wants a clear first place, mind.

• Options
    4 SLyM
    3 Sir Fab
    3 Raiden
    3 Gizzy
    2 discrider
    2 Egos

That's not ideal.

I believe raiden had 4 with my vote

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Well I can't say whatever information Egos is looking for will help very much. I'm just gonna come clean now since I'm on the chopping block: You're voting out a plain normal vanilla-Bean.

Best of luck though, guys, and no hard feelings. I can totally see how I look suspicious, been too long since I played a phalla. Looking forward to the next one.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Raiden333

It being close unnerves me.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    And I could be totally wrong, but gut feelings: I trust Gizzy and Discrider, I'm slightly suspicious of Bedlam and Egos.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Well I can't say whatever information Egos is looking for will help very much.

It's that you broke a tie between kime, mega,assuran,delmain and sly. It's not much but it's something if you turn up red.

Circumstances have popped up like this where all wagons are on villagers and this is a game where I can easily see the mafia just remaining silent and getting by.

e: to add on, the distance between kime and mega and the others grew at such a rate- it could have been something that was gonna happen anyway. considering it was kime, definitely him. so ,wrong place wrong time if innocent.

Egos on
  • Options
    Raiden333 because I made him Raider before.

I would like a few more votes on Raiden to seal the deal, please. Sorry Raiden, but someone has to die tonight.

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    Raiden333 because I made him Raider before.

I would like a few more votes on Raiden to seal the deal, please. Sorry Raiden, but someone has to die tonight.

Nah, I get it. Which is why I put out my gut impressions. No hard feelings folks.

Hell, since you're all that convinced, Raiden333

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Raiden333

• Options
    also I just realized voting for myself is kinda funny considering my submitted narration.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Woah sorry guys today was rough for me.

Gonna shoot a vote at Raiden, but let it be known that I am suspicious of SLyM as well.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Gizzy, I just have to see what death you wrote for yourself. I think it will make me laugh.

I was tempted to vote for Sir Fab for the exact same reason - a hilarious death for sure.
    However he seems sincere to me this game, seems village. (I could be wrong though, but feeeeeelings)

Yeah, not knowing how most of you play well enough yet to gauge if anyone seems...off...has left me with only a handful of people I feel safe saying are villagers, so my voting basically goes A) whoever's wagon has the most momentum, or in this case B) who's death I think will entertain me the most.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    VOTE CLOSED!

Vote turnout much better today. I am pleased.

Narration incoming.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    I say look at Egos primarily and Baidol secondarily if Raiden ends up village. Egos did basically a throwaway onto the second-place target, re-tying the vote, and then that led to a wagon to save SLyM. Which is fine, you know, if Raiden is mafia.

• Options
    Baidol is the village vig

• Options
    Missed that since I missed all of yesterday.

Baidol is dumb then.

• Options

Him calling his shot before the narration would help on that front...

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    oldmanken wrote: »

He did on day 1
    The_Anonymous is apparently every role and therefore a safe bet for me to end.

premium on
  • Options
    Ah, just went back and read...

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »
    I say look at Egos primarily and Baidol secondarily if Raiden ends up village. Egos did basically a throwaway onto the second-place target, re-tying the vote.

you and I have very different definitions of throwaways.

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    oldmanken wrote: »

He did on day 1
    The_Anonymous is apparently every role and therefore a safe bet for me to end.

And day 2
    Grunt's Ghost will be welcomed into the Beangularity tonight, as we all will.

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    I say look at Egos primarily and Baidol secondarily if Raiden ends up village. Egos did basically a throwaway onto the second-place target, re-tying the vote.

you and I have very different definitions of throwaways.

"For the information [link to magic box]" is not a helpful vote.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Day 4 - Gondor Needs No Bean
    Raiden33 wrote:
    "Tom Cruise? TOM FUCKING CRUISE? You're making a movie that's literally about a guy who dies over and over and over again, and you didn't even think to let me audition for it?"

"Raiden Bean, I'm sorry. They wanted someone who looked... well, like Tom Cruise."

"Ok look, I'm going to prove to you how much this role should have gone to me. What floor are we on again? 34th?"

"36th. Why?"

*SHATTERING GLASS*

"...Oh Christ, not again. Cindy, can you please call Sean's corpse-cleanup-service? He's so melodramatic about these things. I hope he picks a bit more creative of a method tomorrow."

Egos Twin Bean first has his tongue pulled out with iron tongs heated up like in medieval days. As he is recoiling in pain, he is held in place while a large man gauges out his left eye with a lonolem knife. Hooks are then placed beneath skin all over his body, then he is doused in gasoline. The killer then put several raw steaks on him and let loose wild rottweilers who will presumabley chew through his flesh once done with the steak. The torturers/killers wait a few moments, for the dogs to have gotten a taste of a Bean, before lighting a match and tossing it at Bean- igniting him. For good measure they also turn over a vat full of lava onto him, but they wait a few seconds to do that.

A man of many experiences, Assuran COCKBLOCK Bean was taking an afternoon for himself in the desert. Just himself and his trusty shotgun. While wandering he came to a dead Saguaro cactus. He turned to his right. He turned to his left. Sean noted there was not a soul for miles around. And what would it hurt really? He wanted to see how much damage his weapon actually did at close range. He fired a round into the trunk, please with the amount of carnage caused. He fired another round and chuckled. Sean then fired round after round till he unloaded his weapon. Satisfied with work, he took a handkerchief and wiped his sweaty row. He heard the trunk groan under its own weight. Sean leaned in to listen more closely, when a four-foot limb fell and crushed him under it.
    SirFab Bean enters the room.

Almost without warning he is shot, poisoned, stabbed, eviscerated, desiccated, decapitated, drawn, quartered, stretched, burned, cut, slashed, beaten, mauled, scratched, assaulted, crushed, electrocuted, drowned, blown apart, shredded, sliced, diced, infected with a deadly disease, imploded, poked, frozen, skewered, punctured, annihilated, dissected, ripped, smashed, liquidized, pricked and cleft in twain.

Raiden333 Bean DEAD! by consensus
    Egos Twin Bean DEAD! by conspiracy
    Assuran COCKBLOCK Bean DEAD! by nefarious purpose
    Sir Fabulous Bean DEAD! by ANGER!
    A few deaths I got sent were goddamn novels. For them, I gave direct copy/pastes.

Mikey CTS on
  • Options
    I tooooOOOOOoooOOOOooold you sooooOOOOOOooooOOOOoooo

• Options
    !SLyM

• Options
    Alright all PMs are now out.

We had a technical difficult but corrected it quickly.

Game on.