As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Gul'dan! Kargath! Blackhand! Tito! Lorahalo! Regis! Derrick! [SE++ WoW]

• LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    At 218 I'm not surprised your damage would be low.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Found this 2H Polearm from somewhere while levelling, I think it might be something I try to find some transmog armours to go with it for my DK, it feels very nice and good for him.

LFV1GMX.jpg

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    wow that's fucking cool

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    free witch hunter harvesters for all

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    wow that's fucking cool

I...

I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not.

I'm going to assume yes, and run away to cry.

• MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    If I recall correctly, that scythe is from a rare at Captain Taylor's Garrison.

Fyndir wrote: »
    wow that's fucking cool

I...

I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not.

I'm going to assume yes, and run away to cry.

nope no sarcasm I honestly think it's a really cool weapon model

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

Yeah, I had to do three weeks of dailies for mine! Blizzard is catering to the casuals.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    That scythe would fit well with the purple T10 DK set

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular

Yeah, I had to do three weeks of dailies for mine! Blizzard is catering to the casuals.

I don't know why people insisted on making that over the elementium polearm with the same model

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular

I don't know why people insisted on making that over the elementium polearm with the same model

blue versus purple models, I'd assume

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular

yeah i paid a lot in mop to get one...

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    i'm at 1000/2000 resources, trying to get to level 3 town

getting resources is painfully slow

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    ok I just gotta download the client, 30 gigs? har har see you guys in a few days

BahamutZERO.gif
    did they cut warriors' fury stance and just roll it all into arms?

BahamutZERO.gif

They really either need to lower the level 3 cost or increase the amount you get from the mill.

I would also be OK with an amount in the crystal daily.

Just some way of getting them which doesn't involve the mill or hunting for finite rares and treasures.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Resource missions aren't super common, but if you can find a good character with scavenger, you can get a fair amount from those missions. I think they also pop up in work orders sometimes, but I'm not sure on that. Apexis crystals definitely do, though.

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Trading posts are a pretty good source of materials, yeah?

• JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    If you've completed some of the zones, go to Ashran and buy the treasure maps from the Archaeologist arrakoa. A lot of the treasures will give garrison resources, you can also hunt rares because each new one will drop resources too.

• NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    I'm so torn with what to boost for some shambling.

Most appealing being hunter, warrior, or rogue. Possibly paladin, but I don't know as much about them since wrath.

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Javen wrote: »
    Trading posts are a pretty good source of materials, yeah?

5 of a random crafting material (changes what they take per day) for 30 resources per work order

Huntera on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    That's not terrible, especially if combined with lumber mill

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Came across a mob called an "infected shambler" or something today and I thought of you guys.

which class best embodies the concept of "nuclear fusion"

BahamutZERO.gif
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    which class best embodies the concept of "nuclear fusion"

Destro warlock

steam_sig.png
    Whatever class Khadgar is because he sure as hell ain't just a mage

• LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Junpei wrote: »

He's an archmage. What that means is he can do whatever the fuck he likes, all the time. Half the time he's around he spends about 10 seconds charging up DBZ style and then everything around him fucking explodes. Dunno why he's so worried about Gul'dan, he could look at him funny and he'd turn into a puddle of milk or some bullshit.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    Junpei wrote: »

He's an archmage. What that means is he can do whatever the fuck he likes, all the time. Half the time he's around he spends about 10 seconds charging up DBZ style and then everything around him fucking explodes. Dunno why he's so worried about Gul'dan, he could look at him funny and he'd turn into a puddle of milk or some bullshit.

Must've been scraping the barrel when they made Jaina an archmage then

Khadgar has gone even further beyond an archmage. I call it archmage 2.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    did they cut warriors' fury stance and just roll it all into arms?

yes, into battle stance

Since I skipped cataclysm I'm not gonna use the free level boost and enjoy the sights of the remodeled old world. I got a druid and a hunter to 80 in Wrath but the classes seem pretty different now too. Hmm, I can't decide if I want to start with a warrior or a druid.

BahamutZERO.gif
    edited November 2014
    in heroic shadowmoon
    22k on sadana
    19.5k on nhallish
    18.7k on bonemaw because movement
    18k on nerzhul

idk hunters are easy

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Tank wonders why boss took so long to kill, doesn't notice me and the rogue sitting on the sidelines because he wouldn't move the boss out of the lava. I suddenly understand why a rogue would take the shuriken toss talent.

Being a melee is hard. Being a melee is hard, and nobody understands.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    The struggle is real.

(sorry girls at my work say this all the time and I can't get it out of my head)

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    are there any mail monocles in wod, i want one
    4ADZFgO.png

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • SpotlightKeilSpotlightKeil Registered User regular
    I just want a record of me calling it.

Gul'Dan is going to turn Grommash into the new Lich King, and our last raid is going be us having to deal with DK Garrosh, Ga'nar, Mereed, etc.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular

get handynotes and draenornotes, collect the garrison resource treasures, there are many thousands of resources locked up in them

i have handynotes but i dont know how to use it

what command brings it up

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    Lot more heroics tonight

The Leeeerrooooooyyy? achievement is really, really fun

We did the Coman one too but it was easy and not really that different from just running the dungeon.

Leroy actually pushes you to do the dungeon in quick, enjoyable way. And has a real surprise thrown in too that I fucking love Blizzard for. You all need to do it when you get the chance. I'm not going to spoil the surprise because it's pretty amazing.

Heroic Auch was a lot of fun to heal. First two bosses were snooze fests but the third was crazy and nail biting and awesome while Teron was fun in a very silly, ridiculous kind of way. Our warlock spent 100% of the fight running in circles avoiding the add because he was the only ranged dps.

We also re-did for zay the three dungeons for the first part of the legendary. Everyone hates Grimrail now. Worst dungeon in the expansion. Shit for camera angles. Shit for LOS issues. Shit middle boss that is negative fun. First boss is kinda enjoyable. Third is a snooze fest. It's an awesome idea for a dungeon poorly executed imo.

Slag is still be the best dungeon. I love the final boss so much.

My only regret is that gear is getting to a point, incredibly quickly, where I'm not really taxed on healing anymore. It's getting real easy to manage in autopilot, which is my least favorite part of healing.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    i have handynotes but i dont know how to use it

what command brings it up

it should just show up on your map/minimap once you have draenornotes

This discussion has been closed.